ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD 2nd Half Miami

The offense needs to step up here in the 4th. Only 7 points so far through 3 quarters is not going to get it done.

Our WRs are allergic to blocking.

Wasted chance. At least we get 3.

This offense sucks. And it starts with Litton.

I'm fairly certain Miami can run a trio iterations off that toss play the entire game and beat us.

Toss
Fake toss and QB run
Fake toss and pass to TE

Well...offense is going to have to help out this game away. It's pretty much been a liability all game.

However, here comes 2 straight runs for nothing or negative yards and an incomplete pass. Punt...

Such a poorly coached game. We've got to move the ball. Defense is gassed.

Plus, how many seasons now have we watched receivers cut 3rd down routes short of the marker.

Reactions: cottrell75
Our special teams were huge tonight. Keion with the two TDs and the big Punt at the end saved the game.

Good thing bill legg didn't have to win this game.... in fact his game plan on the last drive about cost us the game..... horrible play call again .... but it's a win and go herd!

Special Teams - A+
Defense - A-
Offense - C-
Coaching - C

I agree with Defense and Special Teams grades, but the offense and coaching both failed tonight. Pathetic, as usual.

The offense couldn't even sustain a drive in the entire 2nd half long enough to rest the defense. Chase is pure garbage. I hope you're reading this Litton, you still suck and I don't get you. How do you keep regressing the longer you play?

Nice win but we need to seriously improve on offense and pass defense. There is no excuse for the offense to only score 10 points. If not for the 2 kick off returns for TDs from Davis or the int return for a TD, we lose this game. The kind of play we saw tonight by the offense is not going to get it done against NCST or Cincinnati

The offense really needs to improve. Still feel that the play calling is a handicap. Nice to get the W. Hope for some big improvements next game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT