ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Conference ETSU vs Chattanooga

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Crazy game. Chattanooga up 20 in 2nd half. Crazy pressure by ETSU forced overtime.

Good memories of our time in the SoCon.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I was there last night... Phenomenal ballgame. ETSU locked them down at big moments. The SoCon tournament in Asheville is one of my favorite sports weekends of the year.

Championship game is tonight at 7. It will be interesting to see if ETSU has anything left in the tank playing for the fourth straight day and having to battle Samford's two big guys... I think Samford probably wins easily.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I was there last night... Phenomenal ballgame. ETSU locked them down at big moments. The SoCon tournament in Asheville is one of my favorite sports weekends of the year.

Championship game is tonight at 7. It will be interesting to see if ETSU has anything left in the tank playing for the fourth straight day and having to battle Samford's two big guys... I think Samford probably wins easily.
ETSU has a 6'4 Freshman guard from Huntington on their team. Maki Johnson. Not sure if DD recruited him or if he just wanted to go somewhere else.

ETSU has a 6'4 Freshman guard from Huntington on their team. Maki Johnson. Not sure if DD recruited him or if he just wanted to go somewhere else.
I noticed that in the program... He gets to play a pretty good bit off the bench.

Can't blame the kid if he wanted to go away for school. ETSU has a good program and the SoCon is a better basketball league than the Sun Belt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT