ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl projections...

Don't know how many watched the OU/GaSo game, but TurnOvers were the key to the loss/win. GaSo was terrible with the ball, I think three interceptions and two fumbles. Brin (I'm pretty sure that is his name) had continuing problems passing to receivers with the wrong uniforms on; we must remember this loss was their fifth straight.

The LA loss to JaxState was a coaching decision that cost them the inability to score in OT. They shouldn't have been in OT, should have won outright. But remember, these are our 6 -6 teams losing to teams in the top 3 or 4 of their conferences. Both OU and JaxState had really good years, our 6 - 6 teams, including MU, will be lucky to win a single game IMHO.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
So which narrative are you going with? ODU "cant hang" or "losing in overtime is bad for the belt"?
Rawlee! You got me. ODU, on 4 occasions in ‘23 (including the Herd), held 21+ pt leads on their opponents at various times. Their record in those games?
0-4!
As one of their fans exclaimed:
“F*ck me.”

The line for tonite’s game continues to move around like a Mexican jumping bean. Started at 8.5, jumped up to 13, settled (I thought) @ 12 & now is trending downward at 10.5 …..wait! Just dropped to 10 flat at 1:00
….and now, at 3:15p, it is below the starting point - 8!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT