ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl projections...

So you are a felon, involved in a conspiracy to defraud the NCAA and all of the other programs in it. You had "first-hand knowledge" of crimes, and did not report them.
They were reported. Marshall was punished. Why is that so hard for you to admit?
I am the uncrowned king of Romania
Please. Stop calling yourself names. Your feelings may get hurt.

I did attend it, but had caught food poisoning the day before, and even with the help of my Dr. brother (who had driven over from Mississippi) was on shaky ground at kickoff. Things went from bad to worse on the gridiron and while waiting for something hot to drink before halftime, the damn Pirate cannon went off……twice! I looked at my brother & made the call to leave. I mean, 38-8? There’s no way we’re coming bac…….
I was home drinking beer watching that game. At halftime, I was so frustrated, I just said screw it and started pounding them. By the end, I was going crazy. My wife came up to my man cave the next morning, to find me passed out, beer cans everywhere, with the biggest, goofiest, happiest smile on my face.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
They were reported. Marshall was punished. Why is that so hard for you to admit?
Yes they were. ALL of the violations 100% the fault of the incompetent compliance director. No coaches had any involvement. If you had read the NCAA report, you would know let, let alone if you were actually involved in the criminal conspiracy, and thus a felon and a liar.

BP should have a statue in front of the IPF. The revisionist LIE that the 90s somehow never happened, usually as a part of some poor little Marshall cannot expect to win, let's stand pat, ignorance, is just not true.

If you actually had been there, you would know this. If you actually were a Marshall fan, you would understand it.

Yes they were. ALL of the violations 100% the fault of the incompetent compliance director. No coaches had any involvement. If you had read the NCAA report, you would know let, let alone if you were actually involved in the criminal conspiracy, and thus a felon and a liar.

BP should have a statue in front of the IPF. The revisionist LIE that the 90s somehow never happened, usually as a part of some poor little Marshall cannot expect to win, let's stand pat, ignorance, is just not true.

If you actually had been there, you would know this. If you actually were a Marshall fan, you would understand it.
Seriously, you're rambling again. What does the fact that we as students, colleagues and friends of players knew what was going on during the Donnan era (and continued into the Pruett era) as well as the use of the H.E.L.P. programs, have to do with statues, IPFs, today? NOTHING.

I wasn't involved with the criminal conspiracy. I wasn't employing the football players and/or representing the school. EVERYONE interacting with the team, knew it was going on. And if we the students knew....how did Donnan and Bobby not know? LOL. You seem to have a child like fandom or understanding of what actually was going on.

Of course the winning happened. NO ONE is questioning the wins record. You seriously need help. You appear to be losing your mind.

(Heaven forbid we get into a conversation about the benefits and $$$ previous basketball players during the 80s-90s pocketed over the course of those generations)

Reactions: marshallsig
I didn't feel sick when my brother in law and I left with around 5:00 left in the game but boy was I sick when we came back and won that game. We did however get about a 20-30 jump on the traffic.
I almost didn't go back in. Thank goodness I did! It was crazy cold and I wasn't prepared for it. I didn't even have a jacket.

How stupid you sound.

Why would any Marshall fan be disappointed in winning? (which begs the two questions, "why would any true Marshall fan accept the media version of 'mops for props'"? and "why would any true Marshall fan be unhappy with winning games, no matter the conference"?)

Which leads me to believe that you are just a troll. Probably a Spamite.

Assuming you are not a troll, I want Marshall to win every game. Its just that I realized, from game one, that this was a bad football team. You responded with name calling, childish memes, emojis, etc. Because you had nothing

This is a bad football team.

Fire Charles Huff.

I almost didn't go back in. Thank goodness I did! It was crazy cold and I wasn't prepared for it. I didn't even have a jacket.
I had a heavy sweater on, but coming off the food poisoning - that was the coldest, moistest mf’in breeze I’ve ever felt!

Talking about McMurphy's prediction. He has been accurate so far. I think tonight's results may put everything into a tiff.

From McMurphy:
By this time Saturday night of conference title games, usually 75 percent of the bowl matchups are pretty well set. After talking to a number of sources, 75 percent of bowl matchups for this year remain in flux…..

Man, we played the same team last year in a Bowl (UConn). Now we double dip with USF? Can't they find anyone new?

I just saw where Liberty grabbed the G5 New Years Six slot. Playing Oregon in the Fiesta Bowl.

And people said we could never have made that bowl in the OLD C-USA which was light years better than this CUSA.

Too bad we never tried winning the conference and all our games to find out.
They backdoored their way into the new years 6 thanks to smu. And if I'm Oregon I'm pissed

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Bowls Made Official:
Arkansas State vs. Northern Illinois (Camellia)
Coastal Carolina vs. San Jose State (Hawaii)
Georgia State vs. Utah State (Idaho Potato)
JMU vs. Air Force (Armed Forces)
Louisiana vs. Jacksonville State (New Orleans)
Old Dominion vs. Western Kentucky (Toastery)

Ga Southern vs Ohio - Myrtle Beach Bowl
Troy vs Central Florida in the Gasparilla Bowl
App draws li’l Miami in Orlando
Tx St vs Rice in First Redponders Bowl

only 2 teams left to place Herd and….USA

Last edited:
They backdoored their way into the new years 6 thanks to smu. And if I'm Oregon I'm pissed
How did they back door in? They won all their games and Tulane lost. Plain and simple. Just because it came down to the last weekend does not mean they back doored.

Would love to be in Libertys shoes. Kind of ironic that all the "good" teams jumped ship from Cusa and they get the NY6 spot.

- Note that all of these "bowl prediction" click bait websites were, as always, just so much ho-ha.
- There was some guy who said that the "access bowl" could be made from ANY G5 league and to stop all this CUSA hate. Smart guy.

And people said we could never have made that bowl in the OLD C-USA which was light years better than this CUSA.

Too bad we never tried winning the conference and all our games to find out.

Doubt it would matter.
MU fans are the few who actually blame wins to be critical of a program.

It wouldn't have been because MU won, it's because a better team from a different conference lost.

Reactions: ru4_mu2
Bowlmania begins today!
3 SBC teams in action:
Georgia Southern
Yosef
Loosiana

Discuss!
My goodness as of now Bobcats w/o 2 running backs , starting QB ( offensive player of the year in Mac) all to the portal are whipping GSU right now ..
Come on GSU …

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT