ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD 2nd Half Miami

I agree with Defense and Special Teams grades, but the offense and coaching both failed tonight. Pathetic, as usual.

The offense couldn't even sustain a drive in the entire 2nd half long enough to rest the defense. Chase is pure garbage. I hope you're reading this Litton, you still suck and I don't get you. How do you keep regressing the longer you play?
You do realize that coaching had a big hand in the defense and special teams performance? The play calling was about average for Legg, but everyone else were pretty good and Doc was even aggressive and pulled a fake FG. It didn't work but at least he tried it.

You do realize that coaching had a big hand in the defense and special teams performance? The play calling was about average for Legg, but everyone else were pretty good and Doc was even aggressive and pulled a fake FG. It didn't work but at least he tried it.

I would have to be in a vegetative state to not be able to see how poor the coaching was last night. Special teams and defense did their job, but the rest of the coaching staff and offense failed.

Dress it up all you want. While you're at it, give us the "we're still so young," and "Doc needs time to get his players for his system," and whatever played out excuse superfans like to use.

I read and saw very dire predictions all summer about last nights game. Fans should try to enjoy the win thru Labor Day then resume (as I posted yesterday) their angst, envy, and loathing Tues morning.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
I agree with Defense and Special Teams grades, but the offense and coaching both failed tonight. Pathetic, as usual.

The offense couldn't even sustain a drive in the entire 2nd half long enough to rest the defense. Chase is pure garbage. I hope you're reading this Litton, you still suck and I don't get you. How do you keep regressing the longer you play?

I gave the offense a C- because they did put 10 points on the board and the receiving corps looked good at times. Litton wasn't awful. Until we can establish a run game to take some pressure off Litton (and the defense for that matter), we won't be challenging the upper- level teams in the East.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT