ADVERTISEMENT

19MU88

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 16, 2006
Missing records in GA.

The steal has been fully exposed in the swing states. At this point you have to be a complete moron to not realize election stolen.

The November 2020 insurrection -- when the swamp said no more gov of the people for the people. Sad really.

I thought this thread was about the number of posts you made without anybody responding, but I just looked, and it has only been six of your last seven posts.

You’re basically talking to yourself when you post on here.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
They’re not “missing” numb nuts, they just didn’t save the images of the ballot because nothing required them to past the election.

Your boy lost, fair and square. He’ll lose again.

Edit: errrr I mean yeah you’re totally right, the election is stolen and the next one will be too, may as well not even vote!

Interesting. It only took ~14 minutes for 3 liberals to respond to you first ‘88.
giphy.gif

I thought this thread was about the number of posts you made without anybody responding, but I just looked, and it has only been six of your last seven posts.

You’re basically talking to yourself when you post on here.
Animated GIF

I don't typically start threads but maybe I'll start.....you jumped right in baldy. Thanks for your support

They’re not “missing” numb nuts, they just didn’t save the images of the ballot because nothing required them to past the election.

Your boy lost, fair and square. He’ll lose again.

Edit: errrr I mean yeah you’re totally right, the election is stolen and the next one will be too, may as well not even vote!
Thank you. It takes a big man to admit that you are a moron.

You're too stupid to understand that WV-fan was mocking the piece of shit human for not being able to count. He claimed "three" people responded when only two had at that point. And not only are you too stupid to have identified that, but you're also even dumber by thinking that he was giving you a compliment.

Irony? Dork, I fill the seats in this place. If you stopped posting, nobody would even realize it.

You're too stupid to understand that WV-fan was mocking the piece of shit human for not being able to count. He claimed "three" people responded when only two had at that point.
Ummmmmm, You, Raoul (liked), and HerdHokies. All had "responded".

3. Yes, 3. Maybe WVFan needs to go back to Morgantown for remedial math.

Try harder moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and 19MU88

Try harder moron.

Raoul didn't respond to '88. He liked my post. That is a response to me, moron. That isn't a response to 1988. Jesus, you are just not a bright person.

Try harder moron.
You'll have to excuse him. He's flustered. But think that's his problem...he's just trying too hard.

I really dont know what is more hilarious. '88 helping someone get a post to a thread by bumping it, started almost 12 hours earlier, without a response. or, that same nimrod calling out '88 for no one responding to a thread he actually responded to in ~7 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and 19MU88

Try harder moron.
if i went back to morgantown, i guess it'd be for another football or basketball game as i never attended WVU for anything else. besides, nickeldick, i wasn't counting raoul because he's told us all that he's a liberaltarian.

Reactions: 19MU88
I really dont know what is more hilarious. '88 helping someone get a post to a thread by bumping it, started almost 12 hours earlier, without a response. or, that same nimrod calling out '88 for no one responding to a thread he actually responded to in ~7 minutes.
You should stay away from numbers, since you just showed an inability to differentiate between two and three.

Thanks! I knew rifle was too flustered to even put that together. His own words make it hilarious. 😆 Pathetic.

Things haven't been going smoothly for him on here lately. See below. It's like he's trying personal affirmations in a mirror.

You go with that big guy. Keep trying.
I wasn't the only person to call you out on that, moron.

Not only did Raoul not respond, but he also didn't respond to 1988 like you claimed. You weren't just wrong once. You were wrong twice, and like usual, instead of acknowledging your mistake, you've doubled-down on your stupidity.

• Haha
I wasn't the only person to call you out on that, moron.
Apparently you were the only one (trying) to call me out. WVFan was counting the # of “liberal” responses with his gif. Not the fact there was one less response in the thread. Read it all again. My “mistake” according Fan was that I was calling Raoul a lib.

Keep trying though.

Apparently you were the only one (trying) to call me out. WVFan was counting the # of “liberal” responses with his gif. Not the fact there was one less response in the thread. Read it all again. My “mistake” according Fan was that I was calling Raoul a lib.

Keep trying though.
No, he wasn’t.

Separate from that, you’re still claiming that Raoul responded to 1988. He didn’t. He responded to me, liar.

No, he wasn’t.

Separate from that, you’re still claiming that Raoul responded to 1988. He didn’t. He responded to me, liar.
Please try and collect yourself. Your confused libertarian friend "liked" your response to me. Think of it like an "amen" (help our atheist friend out Greed) in church.

You are splitting hairs and looking very small with this argument. You brag about your message board prowess and give us this? Don't try harder but please do better.

Oh and you are welcome for starting such a good thread.

Please try and collect yourself. Your confused libertarian friend "liked" your response to me. Think of it like an "amen" (help our atheist friend out Greed) in church.

You are splitting hairs and looking very small with this argument. You brag about your message board prowess and give us this? Don't try harder but please do better.

Oh and you are welcome for starting such a good thread.
^^^idiot is still waiting on a Georgia recount.

No, he wasn’t.

He responded to me
Read it all again. SLOWLY. I know it hurts your feelings. But you were the only one calling me out on # of total responses. Fan was not doing that.

"Me me me me me." --- Some things never change. Petty. small, immature. The usual.

23 posts now in a thread "no one" was participating in, started by someone (supposedly) no one knows exists, in ~5 hours. Shall we wait until 11pm to bump it to get more activity?

How could rifle be so self involved but yet so self unaware?

Seems impossible but it is funny. Mocking him is so fun. And easy too!

Read it all again. SLOWLY. I know it hurts your feelings. But you were the only one calling me out on # of total responses.
Here is what you said:

Interesting. It only took ~14 minutes for 3 liberals to respond to you first ‘88.

Raoul didn't respond to '88, like you claimed. He reacted to a post of mine where I was mocking the stupidity of '88. That isn't responding to '88 no matter how many times you lie about it.
23 posts now in a thread "no one" was participating in, started by someone (supposedly) no one knows exists, in ~5 hours. Shall we wait until 11pm to bump it to get more activity?
The only reason people are participating is because of the stupidity you have shown. Look at how many responses were about the point in the original post, moron.

I hope those doctors release rifle pretty soon so he can again chase the Mets all over the country. Based on this forum and HN he's got too much free time on his hands.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT