ADVERTISEMENT

A lesson to all the Progressives out there!

I almost feel bad watching the WH Press Secretary try to deflect questions about Biden’s mounting investigations.
According to reports, no classified docs were found at this home, but they did take some items for additional review as well as some hand-written notes. One thing I'm learning about Biden as this goes on - guy owns a bunch of homes. And there's nothing wrong with that if it's all on the up & up. But this guy owns a surprising amount of homes for someone who hasn't held a non-political job in decades & his wife's a teacher.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
" It is easy to fool someone. It is almost impossible to convince someone they've been fooled. " Describing the American left

It’s also a length of time issue. Biden’s had some of these documents for over a decade and they were moved around numerous times with who knows how many entities with access. Trumps were less then a year and in packed boxes from his moving out of office and placed into a locked facility in Mara lago with secret service presence.
They both did wrong but of course Trump lied about it like he lies about everything.

" It is easy to fool someone. It is almost impossible to convince someone they've been fooled. " Describing the American left
_______RWNJ

Which Republicans want to cut SS?
Sen. Thom Tillis
Rep. Kevin Hern
Rep. Michael Waltz
Sen. Rick Scott
Rep. Buddy Carter
Rep. Drew Ferguson
et al.

GOP divisions over Social Security, Medicare cuts forecast tough fights ahead​

If the house has the power they might try to thanks to your republicans who give rich people tax breaks and want to cut social security and medicare. Do not pretend you do not know of these.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
31f28735d2dabdcc342be639818b7c5a.gif

If the house has the power they might try to thanks to your republicans who give rich people tax breaks and want to cut social security and medicare. Do not pretend you do not know of these.
Keep on with dem scare tactics the big bad republican boogeyman going to throw grandma off the cliff.

You are a zombie

Shut up Satan's wife
Get lost, God hating punk.

Which Republicans want to cut SS?
Sen. Thom Tillis
Rep. Kevin Hern
Rep. Michael Waltz
Sen. Rick Scott
Rep. Buddy Carter
Rep. Drew Ferguson
et al.

GOP divisions over Social Security, Medicare cuts forecast tough fights ahead​

thehill.com

GOP divisions over Social Security, Medicare cuts forecast tough fights ahead

House Republicans are divided over cuts to Medicare and Social Security, setting up what could be a fierce internal clash over the future of the nation’s top safety net programs when Congress …
thehill.com
thehill.com

More click bait for the liberal rubes.

I love this whole “cut” debate. It proves just how ignorant most Dems are. There is never going to be a cut in the spending on SS (eg. $2 this year lowered to $1 next year) What’s being debated is a potential change in the rate of growth in SS payments. (Eg. instead of getting a 5% increase next year in your welfare payments you may get a 4.25% increase).

Still not sure why Greed the inbred cares. It’s not his money.
And Oldie has likely received more in benefits than he ever paid in. He should just be concerned about thanking guys that actually work now in order to pay his welfare checks.

Reactions: mlblack16.
More click bait for the liberal rubes.

I love this whole “cut” debate. It proves just how ignorant most Dems are. There is never going to be a cut in the spending on SS (eg. $2 this year lowered to $1 next year) What’s being debated is a potential change in the rate of growth in SS payments. (Eg. instead of getting a 5% increase next year in your welfare payments you may get a 4.25% increase).

Still not sure why Greed the inbred cares. It’s not his money.
And Oldie has likely received more in benefits than he ever paid in. He should just be concerned about thanking guys that actually work now in order to pay his welfare checks.
I hope you never get a penny of ss benefits because you do not deserve them. Billionaires even get them and larger checks than I get. And it is not welfare .

I hope you never get a penny of ss benefits because you do not deserve them. Billionaires even get them and larger checks than I get. And it is not welfare .
Better take this up with Greed the inbred. We've learned this week, that money was never yours. Quite your whining. It's a govts wealth redistribution plan.

Then are you willing to let the govt refund all his years of SS payments? You start pulling that shit then you won't get your payments.

For Raleigh and me, there won't likely be social security payments by the time we retire. What motivation do we have then for propping up SS and supporting yearly increases?

Enjoy your ride, Grandpa and quit your bitching.

If it were a wealth redistribution plan there would not be a cut off point in ss payments after a certain amount of pay.
Unfortunately, you are incorrect. This is wealth redistribution. Plain and simple. You've gotten way more out than you...oops, than the govt money ever put in it. Congratulations.

You're just lucky. Like any Ponzi scheme, you were able to be an early recipient of the Ponzi welfare payout. You've bankrupted it for everyone else.

Then are you willing to let the govt refund all his years of SS payments? You start pulling that shit then you won't get your payments.

For Raleigh and me, there won't likely be social security payments by the time we retire. What motivation do we have then for propping up SS and supporting yearly increases?

Enjoy your ride, Grandpa and quit your bitching.
You are the ones complaining.. I only said what I did to raliegh because he always says it is welfare. If ss isnt there when you guys retire it will be because of Republican politicians the ones you vote for all the time.

• Haha
Unfortunately, you are incorrect. This is wealth redistribution. Plain and simple. You've gotten way more out than you...oops, than the govt money ever put in it. Congratulations.

You're just lucky. Like any Ponzi scheme, you were able to be an early recipient of the Ponzi welfare payout. You've bankrupted it for everyone else.
It is not a Ponzi scheme nor welfare . How did you get your information on how much I paid into it and how much I have gotten out of it. You will be glad to get your checks when the time comes if the Republicans dont kill it first.

How did you get your information on how much I paid into it and how much I have gotten out of it.
It’s really not that hard to figure out. The earlier generations paid very little into the system. Lucky for you, we are trying to pick up your freight. A welfare, Ponzi scheme indeed. This has been explained to you before. The little bit of money you paid into the SS has been spent years ago. Now that the boomers have bellied up to the bar….their are more leeches than payors. Not enough workers funding this ponzi. The checks you cash are treasury debt sold to Japan and/or Fed to pay you.

As the generation behind me wants guaranteed minimum income for doing absolutely nothing, the idea that SS will ever exist for me is highly unlikely. I accept it and planning accordingly.

It’s really not that hard to figure out. The earlier generations paid very little into the system. Lucky for you, we are trying to pick up your freight. A welfare, Ponzi scheme indeed. This has been explained to you before. The little bit of money you paid into the SS has been spent years ago. Now that the boomers have bellied up to the bar….their are more leeches than payors. Not enough workers funding this ponzi. The checks you cash are treasury debt sold to Japan and/or Fed to pay you.

As the generation behind me wants guaranteed minimum income for doing absolutely nothing, the idea that SS will ever exist for me is highly unlikely. I accept it and planning accordingly.
With ever increasing inflation likely dont you think the amount you pay into now will be less than whan you receive later? Unless of course what you are hoping for that the Republicans kill it?

You're an idiot. Sounds like you are stupid enough to believe that YOUR generation is the only one doing their part. Like I said, you're an idiot.

You're an idiot. Sounds like you are stupid enough to believe that YOUR generation is the only one doing their part. Like I said, you're an idiot.
I will add this when people vote republican they are automatically taking money away from their retirement from ss and perhaps lose it all . So think twice what you vote and wish for.

I will add this when people vote republican they are automatically taking money away from their retirement from ss and perhaps lose it all . So think twice what you vote and wish for.
And then there's all these conservatives who whine about Social Security while depending on the labor of others to provide their retirement from Wall Street.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT