ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Hernandez

The fact that till the end Aaron Hernandez couldn't be a stand up dude doesn't weigh on some of you. People like Rifle only care about Money.

What I hate about his Aaron Hernandez is he only thought about himself. At no point did he give a **** about his daughter. It sucks what he did but instead of taking the hard route and maintaining a relationship with his daughter, he choose to kill himself. NOW all she will know is her father was a killer, a fag, and he killed himself.

Nobody says you can't still be a father behind bars.

Good riddance. Any animal who can spray another human with bullets any time he gets a drink spilled on him in the club is a savage with no place in modern society.

I do pity his family, but any grief that was brought upon them was done by Hernandez himself, no one else. HE made his decisions, HE is the one who destroyed multiple families, and I for one am glad he did us all a favor and saved the tax payers a few bucks.

He was in a Private Prison I believe so he wasn't costing the Tax Payers much of anything.

He laid down his life for his family. He helped his family in the end. Sad story

He didn't lie down shit for his family. If he cared about his family, he would have left the street life alone once he made it to the league.

Only thing I heard he laid down was his expensive watch, which he laid down for his boyfriend. I bet the fruit cake thugs are few and far between, but this cat was queerer than a three dollar bill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT