ADVERTISEMENT

About 4 Months Ago the Mush Admin Said the Middle East was as STABLE as it had been in decades.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
We are now bombing targete in Syria and probably other areas. Our service members have been targeted 200 times or more recently. Israel is a big war.

They're full of shit. We are
On the verge of a broadened war.

Americans get lied to a beleive. it. this administration has no clue. They are setting the world on fire.

Last edited:
We are now bombing targete in Syria and probably other areas. Our service members have been targeted 200 times or more recently. Israel is a big war.

Americans get lied to a beleive. it. this administration has no clue. They are setting the world on fire.
^^^What a bunch of hypocrisy. Coming from an oath breaker who supported and defended a 20 year war that accomplished nothing.

^^^What a bunch of hypocrisy. Coming from an oath breaker who supported and defended a 20 year war that accomplished nothing.
I supported the troops. You should try it.

I supported killing terrorist. Check.

I supporter the USA. Maybe you should try that sackless wonder.

Reactions: 30CAT
I supported the troops. You should try it.

I support American citizens. You broke the military oath. scumbag
I supported killing terrorist. Check.
You supported an administration that couldn't accomplish anything in Afghanistan, lied their way into Iraq with the WMDs lie, and managed about 2 million jobs in 8 years.
I supporter the USA. Maybe you should try that sackless wonder.
You're a liar. You support a party, and nothing else. You lying Godless trumptard oath breaker.

I support American citizens. You broke the military oath. scumbag

You supported an administration that couldn't accomplish anything in Afghanistan, lied their way into Iraq with the WMDs lie, and managed about 2 million jobs in 8 years.

You're a liar. You support a party, and nothing else. You lying Godless trumptard oath breaker.
noun

1. a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas in an Asian court.

It was pretty stable four months ago, until Oct 7. That's precisely why Hamas launched it's war. Israel was about to established normalized diplomatic and trade relations with Saudi Arabia. Hamas needed to disrupt that peace process.
The world can change very quickly. Just like it did on September 11th.

It was pretty stable four months ago, until Oct 7. That's precisely why Hamas launched it's war. Israel was about to established normalized diplomatic and trade relations with Saudi Arabia. Hamas needed to disrupt that peace process.
The world can change very quickly. Just like it did on September 11th.
World.has got worse.since Mush

Yeah Russia is the only country with nukes in orbit
I didn't say that now did I? Russia has announced a new weapons system in the last few days. If valid, it poses a serious threat the national security of the USA. Follow the pattern of events in the world since Mush Brain has been in office. The threats from bad actos has certainly increased.

Reactions: 30CAT
I didn't say that now did I? Russia has announced a new weapons system in the last few days. If valid, it poses a serious threat the national security of the USA. Follow the pattern of events in the world since Mush Brain has been in office. The threats from bad actos has certainly increased.
Maybe we could give Ukraine to putin for agreeing to dissolve their new weapons system.

Maybe we could give Ukraine to putin for agreeing to dissolve their new weapons system.
Maybe we could worry about our own problems and account for our money. Furthermore, of we had a competent leader who was with it half the time we wouldn't be in some of these messes.

Maybe we could worry about our own problems and account for our money. Furthermore, of we had a competent leader who was with it half the time we wouldn't be in some of these messes.
Maybe we could give Ukraine to putin for agreeing to dissolve their new weapons system. And we got rid of a lot of problems with the 2020 election.

You're an absolute idiot for posting that remark. Russia attempted to help your orange jesus win both the 2016 and 2020 presidential elections.
Simply posting what Putin said. He would rather have Biden in the office. "Biden is more predictable"--Putin

Should we believe Putin or not?

I believe my lying orange jesus even after he engaged in insurrection, attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election, and claims total immunity because 'he didndo nothing" wrong.

I'm a special kind of stupid. And now I'm ready for more trump chum !!
Dp-jJX.gif

Simply posting what Putin said. He would rather have Biden in the office. "Biden is more predictable"--Putin

Should we believe Putin or not?
I think their rule is believe anything and everything that fits your ideology or follows the path of other propaganda you have swallowed. So, I'm guessing these morons believe HRC despite the fact she has also proven to be a liar and helped push one of the biggest political lies in history with the Russia collusion hoax (how many times do these idiots fall for this?). They will still believe her and the media that pushed the lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT