ADVERTISEMENT

About that headset:

Marine03

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 29, 2012
Connecticut
Not sure why the mods deleted the original other than the fact I called it a complete dick move. Coachcomm made it a top 10 play for the equipment guy, and some random fan agreed it was a dick move by John

Reactions: johns1124
I didn’t expect any answer other than this from you, so no shocker here.

Well, you have two choices as to who deleted the posts. Coach Stowers or Aaron "The Waterboy" Perks.

The Waterboy would quit his job today if he were offered the opportunity to let John throw his headset at him.

Reactions: Android_304
At the risk of extending this ridickulous thread: I would say the action was a calculated drop. There is no “tuck” rule for headset-throwing. You must bend the elbow and bring throwing arm forward! He just released it to the ground.....

Well, you have two choices as to who deleted the posts. Coach Stowers or Aaron "The Waterboy" Perks.

The Waterboy would quit his job today if he were offered the opportunity to let John throw his headset at him.
I deleted it the trashcan thread. Not sure about the other thread Marine is talking about. I don't see it in the deleted archive.

Aaron and Josh are targets of enough bullshit but usually the bullshit has a theme to it.

Marine's thread was simply just him talking shit. So, I deleted it. Doesn't belong on HN but I'm fine with it living on Pullman.

I deleted it the trashcan thread. Not sure about the other thread Marine is talking about. I don't see it in the deleted archive.

Aaron and Josh are targets of enough bullshit but usually the bullshit has a theme to it.

Marine's thread was simply just him talking shit. So, I deleted it. Doesn't belong on HN but I'm fine with it living on Pullman.

Speaks to his character, he’s always been on the rigid side

They sure don’t have an issue targeting people themselves now do they?

Tossing the headset down and not giving it to Equip, not shaking Healy's hand after the game.
Doc is becoming a dick. One thing being mad at the team, but another taking it out on everyone
else. Seems to me he is "Over" being a HC as much as Fans and Alum are "Over" him.
Time to do the noble thing and step down.

Last edited:
Actually, Doc & the receivers have been working on that drop move since August drills...…….saved it for just the right moment. It took some time for Doc to get the mechanics right, but the receivers showed him the way. Play is called "beltclip release"......silent count in case that empty stadium noise is too loud...

Actually, Doc & the receivers have been working on that drop move since August drills...…….saved it for just the right moment. It took some time for Doc to get the mechanics right, but the receivers showed him the way. Play is called "beltclip release"......silent count in case that empty stadium noise is too loud...

I bet if Jackson had to cover that he couldn’t

I’m sure all those people hold the door for someone, let someone over in traffic, or offer their place in a long shopping line too......

A lot of glass houses being built.

I’m sure all those people hold the door for someone, let someone over in traffic, or offer their place in a long shopping line too......

A lot of glass houses being built.

Maybe, one things for sure John doesn’t. You hate to see me proven correct once again huh coach?

Maybe, one things for sure John doesn’t. You hate to see me proven correct once again huh coach?

Lol, how were you proven correct? Because 4 or 5 clueless people responded to Keith’s tweet? If Keith thought for one second that it would result in a negative response, do you think he would’ve tweeted it? I’ll answer that for you...no

Lol, how were you proven correct? Because 4 or 5 clueless people responded to Keith’s tweet? If Keith thought for one second that it would result in a negative response, do you think he would’ve tweeted it? I’ll answer that for you...no

So they’re clueless because you say so? Their opinions don’t matter? You say it’s no big deal but it appears quite a few people agree with me, it was a dick move. This is his problem in a nutshell, and this is why the fan base (and that’s pretty well proven) don’t like the guy. Your ego and inability to see anything negative with him is why most people on this board give you such a hard time.

So they’re clueless because you say so? Their opinions don’t matter? You say it’s no big deal but it appears quite a few people agree with me, it was a dick move. This is his problem in a nutshell, and this is why the fan base (and that’s pretty well proven) don’t like the guy. Your ego and inability to see anything negative with him is why most people on this board give you such a hard time.

So what if they agree with you? That does not make you right. Maybe we just have a difference of opinion. And is that not ok? Or do you need to validate yourself, that you are right, by a few random responses off of a tweet?

So what if they agree with you? That does not make you right. Maybe we just have a difference of opinion. And is that not ok? Or do you need to validate yourself, that you are right, by a few random responses off of a tweet?

Doesn’t make me wrong necessarily either now does it?

Marine - with all due respect - you sound like a teenage girl on this thread. You are overly emotional, kindof the old style...."Well, so's your old man!" before all the expletives came into vogue. You seem to harbor pure hatred for Josh & Aaron and none of us should invest that much of ourselves into sports message boards. Save that for a person within arms reach (?)...Go punch a heavy bag or flip big tires until you get the release you're not getting here.

Reactions: Aaron Perkins
Marine - with all due respect - you sound like a teenage girl on this thread. You are overly emotional, kindof the old style...."Well, so's your old man!" before all the expletives came into vogue. You seem to harbor pure hatred for Josh & Aaron and none of us should invest that much of ourselves into sports message boards. Save that for a person within arms reach (?)...Go punch a heavy bag or flip big tires until you get the release you're not getting here.

I don’t hate anyone at all, and I’ve already done Cross Fit this morning so I’m good with your suggestions. Shouldn’t you go yell at a kid to get off your lawn or something?

No, they're clueless because anyone that watches football with regularity realizes that this happens on a weekly basis across the country with a number of coaches (maybe even the majority).

Trying to nitpick something that Doc has done countless times before is just childish and ridiculous.

Like I said, I'd bet if we followed yourself and those four or five other people that replied to Keith's tweet around, we'd be able to point out your flaws as well.

No, they're clueless because anyone that watches football with regularity realizes that this happens on a weekly basis across the country with a number of coaches (maybe even the majority).

Trying to nitpick something that Doc has done countless times before is just childish and ridiculous.

Like I said, I'd bet if we followed yourself and those four or five other people that replied to Keith's tweet around, we'd be able to point out your flaws as well.

I’m flawed, yes I am. I flipped a guy off this morning for pulling out in front of me on a snow covered road. But I admit it, you fail to admit any flaw in him whatsoever, and in yourself for that matter.

A couple years ago I was at a Media Day, in line to get my family's picture made with Doc - me, my wife, and our (at the time) two year old twins. Because of their age, I had to hold them while we waited, but there was only about ten people in front of me waiting to get pics with Doc.

Finally, I get to the front of the line, I'm next, looking right at Doc, when someone he knows walks over. They proceed to have a pleasant conversation for about ten minutes while I stand there, holding these squirming bags of potatoes. I keep waiting for the dude to give me the damn photo op so I can get out of there, but then I realize that he's actually trying to wait me out, to see if I'll give up.

Their conversation ends, Doc looks at me and my wife, turns to the AD staffer that was standing behind him, and walks right back into the Shewey. I kind of gave him a "Doc, please..." and he turns around and comes back out for one picture.

Marshall didn't hire Doc Holliday to be a good person, they hired him to win important football games, and maybe some day, he'll do that. Until then, I will always have my awkward picture of Doc looking like he wants to die, standing in between me and my wife, looking like we want to kill him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT