ADVERTISEMENT

Addicted to Winning

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 1, 2002
A really interesting, sad, and professionally done documentary on Martinsburg and the High school football program. This video has really taken off the few last days and Marshall is mentioned.

Last edited:
Wonder if the production makes any mention of the major source(s) of drugs in the Eastern panhandle? Instead of the Columbus, Detroit connection that Huntington and the Tri-State are used to, I imagine that the eastern areas of the State are "serviced" by closer urban areas like Philly, Baltimore, etc. Saw something on Metro News a while back that some drug "dealers", or sellers, in or around Moregantown who had been nabbed were from the Philadelphia area. Definitely not just a local and Huntington issue, for sure!

Wonder if the production makes any mention of the major source(s) of drugs in the Eastern panhandle? Instead of the Columbus, Detroit connection that Huntington and the Tri-State are used to, I imagine that the eastern areas of the State are "serviced" by closer urban areas like Philly, Baltimore, etc. Saw something on Metro News a while back that some drug "dealers", or sellers, in or around Moregantown who had been nabbed were from the Philadelphia area. Definitely not just a local and Huntington issue, for sure!

They indicated Baltimore was one of the major Heroin distribution centers in the country and D.C. was bad as well. Baltimore sucks on so many levels.

Reactions: 5150
I watched it, it’s a good documentary.
A few takes from this,
1. Their head coach really doesn’t like MU, that’s plainly obvious. I also think he’s an asshole off camera
2. Tyson’s dad is a meathead
3. Tyson’s mom is hot
4. Tyson is probably a better QB than IG. Seriously how much worse could he be?
5. Coach Jeff looks and talks just like a dude I know from Wayne County
6. Martinsburg is not different than most WV towns. Drugs are everywhere but the community rallies around sports

A few takes from this,
1. Their head coach really doesn’t like MU, that’s plainly obvious. I also think he’s an asshole off camera
3. Tyson’s mom is hot
6. Martinsburg is not different than most WV towns. Drugs are everywhere but the community rallies around sports

Yeah, the HC is not warm and fuzzy to Marshall that’s for sure.

A few takes from this,
3. Tyson’s mom is hot

This is Travis Bagent's reality TV/online show...btw, his son works just as hard as his dad

Last edited:
Enjoyed watching. Their coach probably has a lot more ties to WVU then he does to Marshall....much closer. The QB has had a pretty good career at Shepherd thus far.

A few takes from this,
3. Tyson’s mom is hot

You couldn’t be more incorrect about Dave Walker.

A few takes from this,
3. Tyson’s mom is hot

Just quickly skimming through, but are you talking about the chick at 14:48 ?

A few takes from this,
3. Tyson’s mom is hot
Bagent did not receive any FBS or FCS offers. There had to be a reason for that to happen. IG is just raw at this point, but he could end up being a good FBS QB if he works hard.

Bagent did not receive any FBS or FCS offers. There had to be a reason for that to happen. IG is just raw at this point, but he could end up being a good FBS QB if he works hard.
Bagent was a kid that fell between the cracks..btw...he did have D1AA offers

Everyone wants to throw out the "he had zero offers so he must stink" line but kids get missed. Every year you see D2 kids getting drafted in the NFL and making teams.

Everyone wants to throw out the "he had zero offers so he must stink" line but kids get missed. Every year you see D2 kids getting drafted in the NFL and making teams.
Some D2 kids are good players but couldn't play FBS or FCS due to grades/test scores. MU knew about Bagent and passed. It was either talent or they didn't like him personality-wise or maybe he told them to F off.

A really interesting, sad, and professionally done documentary on Martinsburg and the High school football program. This video has really taken off the few last days and Marshall is mentioned.
Its my understanding that Toledo has now offered Jarod Bowie. That is two kids from this years team with D1 offers.

Some D2 kids are good players but couldn't play FBS or FCS due to grades/test scores. MU knew about Bagent and passed. It was either talent or they didn't like him personality-wise or maybe he told them to F off.
A guy on this message board last year spoke with a former Sun Belt conference coach that said as a freshman he could have started at that level. Also, if you know the kid he will never tell anyone to F off. Great kid, 4.0 student, and oh btw, he led his team on a last second drive last week where he dropped a dime of a pass over two defenders in the back of the end zone for a TD with 9 seconds left. Amazing pass at any level. Last second drives are about leadership.

he led his team on a last second drive last week where he dropped a dime of a pass over two defenders in the back of the end zone for a TD with 9 seconds left.

What? They won last week 70-0. What's he doing still in the game and throwing a touchdown pass with 9 seconds on the clock?

Reactions: GreenDuke
A guy on this message board last year

I believe that was Yagsi. I don't know what happened to him, but damn, this board really misses his humor, enlightening posts, charm, intelligence, expertise on many subjects, modesty, ability to expose Coach Stowers as a fool (though that one doesn't take much), and overall likability.

Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT