ADVERTISEMENT

Additional update from vacation

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Today is a horrible day, because last night I got wasted and while simultaneously feeling generous, told the old lady that today is her day to pick and choose what we do, at least until 4:30 this afternoon, which happens to be the time Mad Paddle Brewing opens. They're only open Thursday through Sunday, so I'll be waiting patiently all day.

Wife started out the day with a one hour bike ride, and now I'm heading over to Vevay to a fabric shop, followed by multiple antique shops and women's clothing shops. She says I promised to stay with her while she shops, but I don't remember committing to that.

This is reason 14,857 why men are stupid to get married. This town would be a great place to day drink and make love to many women my eyes have noted during the last 48 hours. Single 40 something and single 50 something pulling into parking spots in nice rides. But, here I am, struggling to carry all these got damn shopping bags from store to store in high humidity conditions.

5 hours to go until the brewpub opens up, and I'm not sure I'll make it until then.

Shippleys just opened and it's a decent joint, kind of redneck, but certainly not high on the scale, or at least what I'm used to.

Wished I had bought one of those male rompers to wear today, because I look like a fag carrying around these shopping bags. I have to sit on the benches with the rest of the losers while their old ladies shop.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Today is a horrible day, because last night I got wasted and while simultaneously feeling generous, told the old lady that today is her day to pick and choose what we do, at least until 4:30 this afternoon, which happens to be the time Mad Paddle Brewing opens. They're only open Thursday through Sunday, so I'll be waiting patiently all day.

Wife started out the day with a one hour bike ride, and now I'm heading over to Vevay to a fabric shop, followed by multiple antique shops and women's clothing shops. She says I promised to stay with her while she shops, but I don't remember committing to that.

This is reason 14,857 why men are stupid to get married. This town would be a great place to day drink and make love to many women my eyes have noted during the last 48 hours. Single 40 something and single 50 something pulling into parking spots in nice rides. But, here I am, struggling to carry all these got damn shopping bags from store to store in high humidity conditions.

5 hours to go until the brewpub opens up, and I'm not sure I'll make it until then.

Shippleys just opened and it's a decent joint, kind of redneck, but certainly not high on the scale, or at least what I'm used to.

Wished I had bought one of those male rompers to wear today, because I look like a fag carrying around these shopping bags. I have to sit on the benches with the rest of the losers while their old ladies shop.
I hope she rewards you later for doing all that. Sacrificing a whole day of hard earned vacation should mean a reward.

Treat her right and help out

192557874_1393276377720281_3688454167911084328_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
Banging 40 and 50 year olds? That’s gross.
Pardon the pun, but don't knock it 'till you try it. I suspect the older women would wear a 40 something guy like you out. Those 20 year olds are nice, with the fresh meat and all, but the long ball hitters with 25 or so years of experience show up to the park knowing their way around the field.

Final update and @Raoul Duke MU is living this today as well, but it's been off and on downpours all day today. I've been wet and dry probably a dozen times so far today, and that's only my crank from seeing beautiful women rolling into town for memorial day weekend.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT