ADVERTISEMENT

Admin

@Raoul Duke MU i know you don't like to moderate this board but come on. This shit is out of control.

Agreed. It's a shame that what dherd was told to do hasn't happened with Crispy Lips who is doing the exact same thing that dherd did. He created another five threads today that each had a Fox News article. And like almost all of the others he creates each day, they barely had any responses.

@Raoul Duke MU i know you don't like to moderate this board but come on. This shit is out of control.
dragontan.gif

I expect this crap from extra green. But @riflearm2 come on man. You are better than this.

That's how everybody feels about you on the paid board, including today, yet you don't seem to care.

You are never here. You don't see how Crispy Lips has significantly hurt this board with his copy-and-paste of articles in numerous threads he starts each day which clog the board and get no interaction. He ruined the smack board, and he is doing the same to this board.

Do your fvcking job. It's very easy just like what was done with dherd when he would post a bunch of threads each day with articles from the same source. Crispy Lips is doing the same exact thing. He either needs to put all of those posts in the same thread, like dherd was told to do, or he needs to stop creating threads.

Oh, and the moron is also putting the board at jeopardy with his frequent copyright infringement, but again, that would require you to do your job.

That's how everybody feels about you on the paid board, including today, yet you don't seem to care.

You are never here. You don't see how Crispy Lips has significantly hurt this board with his copy-and-paste of articles in numerous threads he starts each day which clog the board and get no interaction. He ruined the smack board, and he is doing the same to this board.

Do your fvcking job. It's very easy just like what was done with dherd when he would post a bunch of threads each day with articles from the same source. Crispy Lips is doing the same exact thing. He either needs to put all of those posts in the same thread, like dherd was told to do, or he needs to stop creating threads.

Oh, and the moron is also putting the board at jeopardy with his frequent copyright infringement, but again, that would require you to do your job.

Like I said. You are better than this.

But. If this makes you happy. Then so be it I guess.

You get so defensive when someone comes back at you with anything. Even when it was someone doing it with respect.
Nothing like when you called us redneck sons of b and told us you hoped we never attended another Herd football game.

You get so defensive when someone comes back at you with anything. Even when it was someone doing it with respect.

This is respect?

I expect this crap from extra green. But @riflearm2 come on man. You are better than this.

When you are walking blindly into something not knowing the storyline, you should shy away from making those type of comments.

My reply was due to the ridiculousness going on over here right now, and how I expected better from you.

I still stand by that opinion.
Uhh, yeah. It was clear what you were referring to. Again, your comment was worse than the one I made to you, yet you say I’m the defensive one.

Stick a fork in rifle?
Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

My reply was due to the ridiculousness going on over here right now, and how I expected better from you.

I still stand by that opinion.
While I can’t see his comments as I have him on ignore, he’s a triggered libiot who now literally has head trauma. He was an idiot before, but now he’s a fvcking idiot.

Agreed. It's a shame that what dherd was told to do hasn't happened with Crispy Lips who is doing the exact same thing that dherd did. He created another five threads today that each had a Fox News article. And like almost all of the others he creates each day, they barely had any responses.

In response to your dumbassery

Reactions: 19MU88

That's a lie, dick breath.

Reactions: 19MU88
Do your job. When Rivals has to deal with Fox News for copyright infringement, I'll be sure to remind you.

Someone needs to throw you a lifebuoy or you're going to drown in your tears. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll just share links and put my own writing above them. I'm NOT going to put everything in one thread. You say I do it every day, but I don't. If it's about California or what leftists, Commie-la and Tampon Tim are doing to destroy our country, I post it. Because people who agree with me don't comment, it doesn't mean they don't read it, you spoiled, selfish prick. Put me on ignore and your problems are solved. Why can't you do that?

Why don't you post your life stories, written like a novel, in one thread? I guarantee you if you go back, I don't post 5 articles a day and some days I post zero. You exaggerate, because your va jj is in pain. If you aren't the center of attention, you act like a woman. You dress like one, but you don't have to act like one.

Calm down, for crying out loud. Put me on ignore.

Reactions: WVUSerg and 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT