ADVERTISEMENT

Springfield OH

Do swans count???

6477a9fedfa408.73949404.jpeg

Manny, one of the beloved swans from the Manlius swan pond, swims in the pond alone without his mate, Faye, Tuesday, May 30, 2023 in Manlius, N.Y. The upstate New York village of Manlius mourning the loss of Faye, a swan who was stolen from the village pond along with her four cygnets. The cygnet, or baby swans, were recovered on Tuesday, but officials say the mama swan was eaten.

Do swans count???

6477a9fedfa408.73949404.jpeg

Manny, one of the beloved swans from the Manlius swan pond, swims in the pond alone without his mate, Faye, Tuesday, May 30, 2023 in Manlius, N.Y. The upstate New York village of Manlius mourning the loss of Faye, a swan who was stolen from the village pond along with her four cygnets. The cygnet, or baby swans, were recovered on Tuesday, but officials say the mama swan was eaten.
Oh my ****ing god what do some teenagers in New York who, AGAIN, there is absolutely 0 reason to think are immigrants, killing a swan have to do with peoples pets being eaten in Ohio by immigrants? How addled is your brain that you think this is supporting evidence?

Oh my ****ing god what do some teenagers in New York who, AGAIN, there is absolutely 0 reason to think are immigrants, killing a swan have to do with peoples pets being eaten in Ohio by immigrants? How addled is your brain that you think this is supporting evidence?

There you go again jumping to conclusions again, slandering me and using your implied vulgarities while taking the Lord's name, who you once believed in, in vain. Congratulations you're batting 1000...

Sorry to awaken you from your dream world...

"The three criminals are refugees from Myanmar and attend high school in the Syracuse area, Manlius Police Sgt. Ken Hatter told the Washington Free Beacon."

There you go again jumping to conclusions again, slandering me and using your implied vulgarities while taking the Lord's name, who you once believed in, in vain. Congratulations you're batting 1000...

Sorry to awaken you from your dream world...

"The three criminals are refugees from Myanmar and attend high school in the Syracuse area, Manlius Police Sgt. Ken Hatter told the Washington Free Beacon."
They’re here legally. Are you saying you have a problem with people here legally?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT