ADVERTISEMENT

Springfield OH

Reality is

Not totally correct.

8f153f63-f558-402a-a8df-55e8eb907525
Yup, it's like the most common brand and totally acceptable in the American lexicon to spell it this way.

Seriously, I don't give a shit if someone practices animal sacrifice. It's in our holy book too, you know. Perhaps we should just ban religion if you are so offended by one of them.

If only a self-described "genius" and "libertarian" could recognize the differences between animal sacrifice and multilation and cruelty...

If only that same "religious expert" knows what the Holy Bible says about treating animals...

"Proverbs 12:10 says, “The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.”"

But yeah, all religions and peoples are the same...

I do enjoy reading your grandiose delusions... Keep them coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
If only that same "religious expert" knows what the Holy Bible says about treating animals...

"Proverbs 12:10 says, “The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.”"
"biblical" guy ^^^ should regard the poor more than he does an animal.

Proverbs 29:7 The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it.

If only a self-described "genius" and "libertarian" could recognize the differences between animal sacrifice and multilation and cruelty...

But yeah, all religions and peoples are the same...

I do enjoy reading your grandiose delusions... Keep them coming!
It is odd how entertaining it can be reading comments from a confident idiot. Priceless. In his defense, he doesn't realize he is stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
This laughter and sarcasm over the pet eating in Springfield reminds me of the laughter from the educated ones about ivermectin and "bleach". Useful idiot parrots

Reactions: 30CAT
This laughter and sarcasm over the pet eating in Springfield reminds me of the laughter from the educated ones about ivermectin and "bleach". Useful idiot parrots

That one drives me crazy. Even the Philadelphia Inquirer called Biden out on that one but it still has legs... But we're the mindless followers...

Reactions: rvntx and WV-FAN
That one drives me crazy. Even the Philadelphia Inquirer called Biden out on that one but it still has legs... But we're the mindless followers...
When you can sell an easily provable lie for the better part of a decade...you are a salesman or you are dealing with fools. Hey, we see it here everyday. Only way to describe it is abjectly stupid.

An honest review.

The dude has only 12k followers, but this video has 1 million views in the last 24 hrs.
You're an idiot.

1. Ducks in the park are NOT people's pets.

2. You and the dude have zero credibility complaining about driving without proving you can drive while you are perfectly fine with people buying ar-15s without proving you know how to use them.

Democrats voters are happy to keep their head in the sand as long as their side wins. They don't care that the left is turning this country into a third world sh!t hole.

Look how quickly they fell in love with the most unlikeable VP in the history of our country. All because the media told them she is likeable.

Reactions: rvntx and KyMUfan
Oh the animal thing will turn out to be real.
it already has along with the former governor of VA (not WV as Trump inidicated) advocating for the murder of new born babies.

“So, in this particular example, if a mother’s in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” Northam continued. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

Democrats voters are happy to keep their head in the sand as long as their side wins. They don't care that the left is turning this country into a third world sh!t hole.

Look how quickly they fell in love with the most unlikeable VP in the history of our country. All because the media told them she is likeable.
Look how quickly the lying oath breaker went from "I didn't vote for trump", and "I won't vote for trump" to "I am voting for trump"

it already has along with the former governor of VA (not WV as Trump inidicated) advocating for the murder of new born babies.

“So, in this particular example, if a mother’s in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” Northam continued. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

You stupid lying punk.

The meme appears to inaccurately quote the remarks made by Democrat Ralph Northam during an interview with a local radio station youtu.be/E6WD_3H0wKU?t=2464 in 2019 when asked about Bill HB 2491.

Northam was referring to “third-trimester abortions” that are done in cases “where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s non viable” he said. “If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother,” Northam stated.

This comment was quickly addressed by Republican commentators who, as reported by Vox here , took his words as “an endorsement of infanticide”.
At the time, a spokesperson for Northam told Vox the “governor had ‘absolutely not’ been referring to the euthanasia of infants born after a failed abortion” and that he was talking about a “tragic and extremely rare case in which a woman with a nonviable pregnancy or severe fetal abnormalities went into labor.”

Trump said WV the first time and then later VA the second time. He got it wrong first and then corrected with VA the second time. The former liberal governor of VA absolutley did say what Trump referred to in regard to late term abortion and abortion after birth.

Kamala Harris is a left wing person. She is lying through her teeth.

Trump said WV the first time and then later VA the second time. He got it wrong first and then corrected with VA the second time. The former liberal governor of VA absolutley did say what Trump referred to in regard to late term abortion and abortion after birth.

Kamala Harris is a left wing person. She is lying through her teeth.
You're the problem, and you're a liar. I already supplied the context for this. You of course, will ignore the truth because you love a lie.

Kamala Harris wants to ban fracking and now doesn't want to ban fracking.

Kamala Harris says her and Tampon Tim have guns and they won't ban them(she wont for elites and she has protective services) but, is on record saying she wants a mandatory gun buy back.

Wants a wall but, didn't want a a wall.

She is just a sock puppet. A laughing hyena.

Kamala Harris says her and Tampon Tim have guns and they won't ban them(she wont for elites and she has protective services) but, is on record saying she wants a mandatory gun buy back.

You're the problem, and you're a liar. I already supplied the context for this. You of course, will ignore the truth because you love a lie. Thanks for proving my point. moron.

You are really dedicated to your "team" if you can vote for them and against yourself and future.

Reactions: WVUSerg

between her flip flops and copying trump's policies, can this stoopid cvnt even think for herself?
  • keep US steel under domestic ownership: check
  • no tax on tips: check
  • increase child tax credit: check
there's likely others, those are just off the top of my head. what next, she gonna put on a dark blue dress with a red scarf and sport a red MAGA hat?

between her flip flops and copying trump's policies, can this stoopid cvnt even think for herself?
there's likely others, those are just off the top of my head. what next, she gonna put on a dark blue dress with a red scarf and sport a red MAGA hat?
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

You're the problem, and you're a liar. I already supplied the context for this. You of course, will ignore the truth because you love a lie. Thanks for proving my point. moron.
so what's her policies? Wants a wall or not? Wants to band guns or not?

But it's not on CNN so this can't true.... Right @Raoul Duke MU ???
The cops say no one is stealing pets and eating them.

Black people say the police are liars = cons call them n*** thugs.

White people say the police are liars = well by gawd it's gotta be true now.

At least he admitted he doesn't know shit about this.

Ducks are game. I wouldn't be surprised at all if some immigrants poached some. Why? Because white people poach too. At the park? Honkeys have poached deer at parks. Nothing shocking here. Is it because ducks are cute? The answer is give them a couple weeks (at least) in jail to figure out that we have laws about game.

Driving? I'm of the thought that 90% of people can't drive worth a fvck. "People are hitting trees! And fire hydrants! There's fatalities!" Buddy, that sounds like an average day in America. Maybe I should make a video about that.

she is lying to get elected, she is doing what they tell her.

Lie, copy Trump and then if she gets elected she will go way left and will try to keep the wars going.

The cops say no one is stealing pets and eating them.

Black people say the police are liars = cons call them n*** thugs.

White people say the police are liars = well by gawd it's gotta be true now.

At least he admitted he doesn't know shit about this.

Ducks are game. I wouldn't be surprised at all if some immigrants poached some. Why? Because white people poach too. At the park? Honkeys have poached deer at parks. Nothing shocking here. Is it because ducks are cute? The answer is give them a couple weeks (at least) in jail to figure out that we have laws about game.

Driving? I'm of the thought that 90% of people can't drive worth a fvck. "People are hitting trees! And fire hydrants! There's fatalities!" Buddy, that sounds like an average day in America. Maybe I should make a video about that.
why the hell are there thousands of Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio?

That's the real point.

The animal thing will turn to be real? You can't piss on a tree without a lib freaking out. But, they don't give a shit about Ducks or Geese or Cats?

A golf course in NC shot some damn Canadian Geese who were shitting all over the place and tearing the greens up and the state and feds find the shit out them.

But, the bigger picture is this mass migration of people in our country. That shit has got to stop or it will get ugly.

Reactions: 19MU88 and KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT