ADVERTISEMENT

A Story, Part One

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
. . . I need some guidance going forward from someone who I know won't say anything.

A couple months ago I went with 10 or 11 friends to Hooters to watch MNF. I got there an hour or so late because I went to the MU bball game. When I arrived, all my buddies were telling me how hot our waitress was. So, she comes and takes my order, and starts flirting. She tells me I smell good, yada, yada, and next thing I know, she's sitting there the whole night. This chick is a 9.5. By far the hottest Hooters waitress I've ever seen. One of the hottest chicks I've ever seen in Huntington.

My friends notice, and start telling me to get her number for the game of it, and I thought it would be fun. So, we're about to leave, and everyone is trickling out, and my buddy Mike says, "dude, don't do it. You're going to ask for her number and not call her, then she's going to facebook you or see you somewhere with [wife] and call you out." I thought that was pretty good advice, so I decided not to ask. As Mike and I were leaving, she follows me to the door and asks what kind of cologne I'm wearing. I tell her, and then say "I have it in my car if you want to see it." She says yes and follows me to my car, where she proceeds to ask me when I'm going to call her. Keep in mind that I never wear my wedding ring. I told her that I couldn't call her without her number, and she writes it down. As she's walking away, she says "you don't have a gf, do you?" I say, "no," and drive off.

A few days go by and I never call her. I tell my friend Scott about her, and he happens to be banging another Hooters waitress. He tells her, and she tells his chick, and one thing leads to another and she tells Scott how pissed she is that I didn't call. He also tells her I'm married. She tells him to tell me not to call, that she's no longer interested. So, like a dumbass, I text her.

So, after convincing her that I'm not a pathological cheater, we decide to meet. I'm 100% confident at this point we're going to meet, have sex and I'll never speak to her again, due to circumstances. Well, it didn't work out for me. Turns out she's not a slut, so I had to put in some time to get what I wanted. After a few "dates," she finally gives in on my birthday and has sex with me. Since then, I've been banging her 4-6 times a week, AT MY HOUSE, while [wife] is at work.

Now, a little background on this girl. She's 21, in school at Morehead State, and drives to work at Hooters in Huntington 3 days a week. Seems to be a pretty good girl, and is in the top 3 hottest chicks I've ever ****ed in my life. As is always the case, she tells me that the sex is phenomenal, and she can't get enough of it. We're ****ing for hours, 2-3 times a day, 2-3 times a week. I'm not getting ANY work done. And I'm still ****ing [wife] quite a bit (I can't figure this one out. I feared that I wouldn't).

So here's my dilemma: We're having sex the other day, and she says "I think I'm falling in love with you." Instant flaccidity. I'm like, "whoa!" I think it embarrassed her, because she hasn't mentioned it since. I won't lie -- I really like this chick. Under different circumstances, I would definitely make her a long-termer. But due to my situation, that's obviously not an option. But I don't want to let her go just yet. I really, REALLY enjoy the sex. But I don't want her to fall in love and then do something stupid to jeopardize my marriage.

My goal from the beginning was to **** her for a few months, then tell her [wife] is suspicious, and let her down slowly. I genuinely don't want to hurt her, as I've developed feelings for her, although I'm not as far along as she is.

What should I do?

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest, btw. It sucks keeping it in.

I normally get a mix of flavors when going with the wings, but probably prefer the mango habanero if I had to go with only one.
Uh huh, and you probably wash them down with one of those fruity woke IPAs.

I can't stand the sweet and heat flavors. Just bring on the heat. I've never even tried the mango habanero but I know I won't like them.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
This sounds like a lot of drama.

I would apologize to wife and stop the affair.

Then I’d tell the hooters girl to find that one message board poster I once knew who had himself convinced that his affair with a married woman had somehow improved her marriage. That way the hooters girl will feel like she’d done everyone a service. , even if it’s borderline pathological narcissism to think that a 3rd party banging a married person will somehow help the marriage.

*aside - I did take the kids in a Twin Peaks once and I’m an idiot and had zero clue it was one of those places. We didn’t stay but yeah, in retrospect that logo makes a lot of sense.

Thoughts on the curly fries?
I recently had a really bad experience placing an order. Went up to the counter, and this luscious blonde who must have been in her mid-20s took my order. If she wasn't a 9, she was a 9.5. She asked me what I preferred, breasts, legs, or thighs. I was honest with her though, and told her I was more into shaved beaver and anal, which apparently went against KFC policy.

By the way, Outback has very underrated wings. I may run over there and get some for lunch today. Has anybody else had them? Dipping them in that Outback ranch is heavenly.

Reactions: i am herdman
hooter's wings . . .

giphy.gif

By the way, Outback has very underrated wings. I may run over there and get some for lunch today. Has anybody else had them? Dipping them in that Outback ranch is heavenly.
agreed. i do really like the outback's wings. most places have undersized wings, the outback's wings are more like seasoned chicken legs.

Reactions: big_country90
If you're ever in the Columbus area, do yourself a favor and stop at Hot Chicken Takeover. Insanely good homemade ranch dressing. They started doing the Nashville hot chicken before anyone else, at least in this market.

https://hotchickentakeover.com/menu/

Their sandwiches come with a fresh slaw and pickles to balance out whichever heat level you choose. They also have fresh banana pudding and Mac & cheese. I generally won't eat Mac & cheese because I don't enjoy it enough for the calories, but for HCT, I make the exception.

Edit: interesting fact about this business. The owner gives ex-cons a chance. Most of the staff have been incarcerated. They seem to have a ton of respect for the owner and the business and they do a great job.

Reactions: big_country90
I'm going to assume this post is to mess with Rox. That being said, the best advice I can give is marry the right woman, keep your vows and you will never regret it. Worked out great for me for 34 years now.
This is the desperate behavior of a defeated man. The bicycle shoulder press photo disaster was too much for him to handle, so this is what we get.

I’ve been married for nearly 20 years. My marriage is great.

…but 21 year old pussy is hard to turn down!

Reactions: ru4_mu2
Edit: interesting fact about this business. The owner gives ex-cons a chance. Most of the staff have been incarcerated. They seem to have a ton of respect for the owner and the business and they do a great job.
I bet the Ignored User could make a mean chicken sandwich!

There is no Hooters in the Huntington area currently. The one in B'ville has been closed for some time.

This is the desperate behavior of a defeated man. The bicycle shoulder press photo disaster was too much for him to handle, so this is what we get.

I know it man, feel your pain. I think Michigan has all the same troubles. They start giggling and they know they like some DILF action. It is an everyday struggle for many of us.

you only have to drive two hours to martinsburg to get them
1 hour to winchester. back in the day when i was attending the real herd of the state, i had the hottest wings i've ever eaten at martinsburg OB; we asked for their hottest. when the waitress set the plate on the table, the smell burned my nose. i ate all 10 then left them in the bushes at the apartment in shepherdstown. several beers may or may not have had a part.

1 hour to winchester. back in the day when i was attending the real herd of the state, i had the hottest wings i've ever eaten at martinsburg OB; we asked for their hottest. when the waitress set the plate on the table, the smell burned my nose. i ate all 10 then left them in the bushes at the apartment in shepherdstown. several beers may or may not have had a part.
I probably should have never left Winchester. Messed up and bought a forum 'top 3 house' back in 1991 within a development off Senseny Glen Road not far from the country club. Could have done much better buying a place in the woods northwest or west of Winchester out on route 522 or route 50. May have asked before, but have you drank and had those ribs at Cork Street Tavern? Dems some good shit, or they used to be three decades ago.

What you didn't realize back then was your waitress had a nasty UTI that burned like fire 🔥 when she pissed.

That dirty bitch rubbed each wing between her grilled cheese vag before bringing them out to you.

What you didn't realize back then was your waitress had a nasty UTI that burned like fire 🔥 when she pissed.

That dirty bitch rubbed each wing between her grilled cheese vag before bringing them out to you.
chicken-wing-guy.jpg

Stop. Look at you. You’re so obsessed that people have to tell me how weird it is that you ask them about me. You’ve admitted to asking even more people about me that haven’t even told me that yet. You’re so obsessed that you’re now asking random people about me. All I would have to do is take the time to post the pictures I have of you previously.

Do you all remember when the fat girl in high school would come back from summer break down 30 lbs., replaced her glasses with contacts, started wearing makeup, and finally got attention for the first time from a guy? Her arrogance was through the roof. She was a 6 now instead of a 3, but she now thought and acted like she was a 10, because she wasn’t used to any attention.

In older age, the same thing happens to divorced women. They go through a divorce, lose a bunch of weight, and then start wearing provocative clothing and have a newfound arrogance to them.

Middle Class Murox is the same way. The dorky hillbilly who never touched a weight in his life, had no athletic ability, sounded and dressed like a bumpkin, suddenly had attention from a halfway decent looking fellow Appalachian and didn’t know how to handle it. It leads to cheating and an absolutely unjustified level of arrogance and delusion.

How delusional can somebody be to think that their marriage is great after one party repeatedly cheated for years and still hasn’t come clean about all of their indiscretions? Those scars on your wife aren’t going away. To you, things may be “great,” but that’s because you only care about yourself. To those in a real marriage, your marriage is a disaster.

Spoken like a truly remorseful cheater.

Stop. Look at you. You’re so obsessed that people have to tell me how weird it is that you ask them about me. You’ve admitted to asking even more people about me that haven’t even told me that yet. You’re so obsessed that you’re now asking random people about me. All I would have to do is take the time to post the pictures I have of you previously.

Do you all remember when the fat girl in high school would come back from summer break down 30 lbs., replaced her glasses with contacts, started wearing makeup, and finally got attention for the first time from a guy? Her arrogance was through the roof. She was a 6 now instead of a 3, but she now thought and acted like she was a 10, because she wasn’t used to any attention.

In older age, the same thing happens to divorced women. They go through a divorce, lose a bunch of weight, and then start wearing provocative clothing and have a newfound arrogance to them.

Middle Class Murox is the same way. The dorky hillbilly who never touched a weight in his life, had no athletic ability, sounded and dressed like a bumpkin, suddenly had attention from a halfway decent looking fellow Appalachian and didn’t know how to handle it. It leads to cheating and an absolutely unjustified level of arrogance and delusion.

How delusional can somebody be to think that their marriage is great after one party repeatedly cheated for years and still hasn’t come clean about all of their indiscretions? Those scars on your wife aren’t going away. To you, things may be “great,” but that’s because you only care about yourself. To those in a real marriage, your marriage is a disaster.

I just want to thank you for starting this thread last night.

Uh, you understand two people who actively post on this board grew up with me, right? Went to high school with me. The fantasy fiction that you write about me, while flattering, is hilarious.

I know you’re wounded and scared right now. It’s ok. This too will pass. Everyone here will forget that picture with time.

Uh, you understand two people who actively post on this board grew up with me, right? Went to high school with me. The fantasy fiction that you write about me, while flattering, is hilarious.
Yes, and that’s where all of this info came from. Your lack of athletic ability? You were mocked when you said you told me that you were better at basketball than one of them. They’re the same people who told us that you put your name as “2tha” in your high school yearbook.

Of course, they will defend you when you’re publicly mocked, but they slip up at times, and deep down, they think of you the same way that everybody else does.

Yes, and that’s where all of this info came from. Your lack of athletic ability? You were mocked when you said you told me that you were better at basketball than one of them. They’re the same people who told us that you put your name as “2tha” in your high school yearbook.

Of course, they will defend you when you’re publicly mocked, but they slip up at times, and deep down, they think of you the same way that everybody else does.
Publicly mocked by whom? You? The board punching bag? 😂

Parts II, III, and IV are even better.
I hope they release soon. It's been awful waiting for the next episode of 1923 to hit the streaming service. Plus, have to wait until summer for the 2nd part of Yellowstone Season 5. I'm also hoping there's a 2nd season of King of Tulsa in the works. I pay good money for this stuff.

Reactions: i am herdman
I hope they release soon. It's been awful waiting for the next episode of 1923 to hit the streaming service. Plus, have to wait until summer for the 2nd part of Yellowstone Season 5. I'm also hoping there's a 2nd season of King of Tulsa in the works. I pay good money for this stuff.
This shits better than Springer 😎

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT