ADVERTISEMENT

A Story, Part One

I’ve never been in a Hooters. I always just cut out the middleman if I’m in the mood for that and head to the strip club.

If you're ever in the Columbus area, do yourself a favor and stop at Hot Chicken Takeover. Insanely good homemade ranch dressing. They started doing the Nashville hot chicken before anyone else, at least in this market.

https://hotchickentakeover.com/menu/

Their sandwiches come with a fresh slaw and pickles to balance out whichever heat level you choose. They also have fresh banana pudding and Mac & cheese. I generally won't eat Mac & cheese because I don't enjoy it enough for the calories, but for HCT, I make the exception.

Edit: interesting fact about this business. The owner gives ex-cons a chance. Most of the staff have been incarcerated. They seem to have a ton of respect for the owner and the business and they do a great job.
next time I am in C-Bus by Westerville I will check that out

Of course, they will defend you when you’re publicly mocked, but they slip up at times, and deep down, they think of you the same way that everybody else does.

And this is where you would be wrong. I’m not sure how many close friends you have, but busting each other’s balls is a prerequisite for male friendship.

Murox is absolutely my best friend on earth. No two ways about it. Like everybody, he has his share of faults. But he is no more flawed than the next person. You’ve taken this thing in a direction that it doesn’t need to go. And you need to stop. Anything that he says to you on here only hurts your ego. And he does it for that very reason and nothing more. The things that you are saying would not only affect his personal life, but would also embarrass his wife immeasurably if she knew it was being talked about on here. Not only is she a fantastic lady whom I love dearly, but she is also 100% aware of what happened. I know this because I have had multiple conversations with the two of them about it. She chose to forgive him and move on. I don’t know what you think you’re accomplishing by bringing up something that happened over a decade ago, that nobody on the board even cares about. But it makes you look like a terrible person because what you’re doing is not hurting murox, it’s hurting his wife, who should be off limits.

Murox could easily, and I mean EASILY, contact at least two of the girls that you have posted semi-nude photos of on here, without their knowledge or consent, and have them sue you for what you did. It could ultimately ruin your life. And you know I’m telling the truth because you know we know these girls. But does he do anything like that? No. He simply busts your chops and doesn’t validate the claims of wealth and fame that you make on here. And that’s because this is a message board. It’s meant to bust each other’s balls. I know where extragreen goes to church. Heck, I’ve been there. Would I ever ACTUALLY go and tell them he’s also a Scientologist like I’ve stated on here before. No, not in a million years, because it would have a very negative impact on his real life.

The sad thing is that you won’t care one single bit about anything I just said, but I hope you do. If not, it speaks volumes to who you really are as a person. Trying to ruin someone’s life and embarrass their family is deplorable (how about that) and unacceptable in every way. You should really be ashamed of yourself. It needs to stop.

I know where extragreen goes to church. Heck, I’ve been there. Would I ever ACTUALLY go and tell them he’s also a Scientologist like I’ve stated on here before. No, not in a million years, because it would have a very negative impact on his real life.
Would you go to a Scientology Church and tell them that he is a Christian?

redfox9-fire.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ohio herd
And this is where you would be wrong. I’m not sure how many close friends you have, but busting each other’s balls is a prerequisite for male friendship.

Murox is absolutely my best friend on earth. No two ways about it. Like everybody, he has his share of faults. But he is no more flawed than the next person. You’ve taken this thing in a direction that it doesn’t need to go. And you need to stop. Anything that he says to you on here only hurts your ego. And he does it for that very reason and nothing more. The things that you are saying would not only affect his personal life, but would also embarrass his wife immeasurably if she knew it was being talked about on here. Not only is she a fantastic lady whom I love dearly, but she is also 100% aware of what happened. I know this because I have had multiple conversations with the two of them about it. She chose to forgive him and move on. I don’t know what you think you’re accomplishing by bringing up something that happened over a decade ago, that nobody on the board even cares about. But it makes you look like a terrible person because what you’re doing is not hurting murox, it’s hurting his wife, who should be off limits.

Murox could easily, and I mean EASILY, contact at least two of the girls that you have posted semi-nude photos of on here, without their knowledge or consent, and have them sue you for what you did. It could ultimately ruin your life. And you know I’m telling the truth because you know we know these girls. But does he do anything like that? No. He simply busts your chops and doesn’t validate the claims of wealth and fame that you make on here. And that’s because this is a message board. It’s meant to bust each other’s balls. I know where extragreen goes to church. Heck, I’ve been there. Would I ever ACTUALLY go and tell them he’s also a Scientologist like I’ve stated on here before. No, not in a million years, because it would have a very negative impact on his real life.

The sad thing is that you won’t care one single bit about anything I just said, but I hope you do. If not, it speaks volumes to who you really are as a person. Trying to ruin someone’s life and embarrass their family is deplorable (how about that) and unacceptable in every way. You should really be ashamed of yourself. It needs to stop.
Yeah the guy talking about the guy cheating on his wife is way worse than the guy cheating on his wife. What a poor victim.

Reactions: riflearm2
I know where extragreen goes to church. Heck, I’ve been there. Would I ever ACTUALLY go and tell them he’s also a Scientologist like I’ve stated on here before. No, not in a million years, because it would have a very negative impact on his real life.
You don't need to worry about all that. I've been in regular contact with the elders at Echo Baptist, and they're very upset about having a supporter of Hubbard within their flock.

Reactions: mlblack16.

^^^says the guy who cares more for his dog than another human while covering for his "friend" who also cares more for his dog than another human AND who cheated on his wife.

Really? Do it and let's find out.

Dang guys, when I was at Marshall I was going out with a girl who talked me into watching soap operas one afternoon. I had never watched one minute of soap in my life before that day. . After 2-3 hours I said that is the longest show I have ever seen,. She says, that was three different shows. This is better than all three combined !!!

Reactions: herdfan06
With the payments I’m making on that bad boy you think I still have Spearmint money?
Just checked the price of a new base model. I can't see why anyone would pay $30K to embarrass themselves on a daily basis driving one. Evidently the nicer "Plus" model is upwards of $40K.

Yeah the guy talking about the guy cheating on his wife is way worse than the guy cheating on his wife. What a poor victim.

Not at all. But that’s kind of the point. Murox knows my feelings on the situation, as does his wife, because we have talked about it privately. Now they have moved on over a decade ago and rifle is on here trying to hurt murox’s wife by bringing it up because he knows that people she knows well (aside from murox and me) read this board regularly.

Just checked the price of a new base model. I can't see why anyone would pay $30K to embarrass themselves on a daily basis driving one. Evidently the nicer "Plus" model is upwards of $40K.
I got mine used for about $19k right before the market went nuts.

Not at all. But that’s kind of the point. Murox knows my feelings on the situation, as does his wife, because we have talked about it privately. Now they have moved on over a decade ago and rifle is on here trying to hurt murox’s wife by bringing it up because he knows that people she knows well (aside from murox and me) read this board regularly.
Murox brings it on himself by being an insufferable prick

Reactions: murox
I got mine used for about $19k right before the market went nuts.

Murox brings it on himself by being an insufferable prick
I am an insufferable prick. This allows me to laugh at the delusional fantasies of a mentally ill psychopath.

He’s on the verge of breakdown and he’s riding his one-trick pony hoping to inflict as much damage as he can. This is the point where he called Walden’s employer. Hopefully he doesn’t mail me anthrax or burn down my house.

I am an insufferable prick. This allows me to laugh at the delusional fantasies of a mentally ill psychopath.

He’s on the verge of breakdown and he’s riding his one-trick pony hoping to inflict as much damage as he can. This is the point where he called Walden’s employer. Hopefully he doesn’t mail me anthrax or burn down my house.
On the bright side - at least the insurance check on the house may eclipse the $300k mark and we’ll settle that argument?

Bro literally so mad he's setting his phone on delay to take pics while he does 7-pound overhead presses while wearing a diaper under his spandex pants.

Bro literally so mad he's setting his phone on delay to take pics while he does 7-pound overhead presses while wearing a diaper under his spandex pants.
It’s really bizarre that someone who wears “$250k” in diamonds wears so much off-brand clothing and shops at discount retailers.

He doesn’t wear lulu because he doesn’t like the way it looks, but wears $5 champion tights from Marshall’s because they look great!

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Like everybody, he has his share of faults. But he is no more flawed than the next person.
You can't see reality, because his taint is blocking your view. Is he flawed compared to Charles Manson. No. Is he far more flawed than the normal person? Entirely. And for you to be dishonest and not see that makes a liar or as dumb as anyone who has graced this board.

A Story, Part Three will show him boasting about how four of his closest friends are also cheating on their wives. Can you imagine that? Not only are you a piece of shit for doing that repeatedly to your wife, but you're trading stories about it with four of your closest friends. four of your closest friends are also doing that to their wives at the same time. He only associates with extremely educated, wealthy, and diverse people . . . who all happen to be as morally bankrupt as he is. But he's a good guy, right, BC?

Anything that he says to you on here only hurts your ego.

Nothing he says hurts my ego. Why do you think I never accepted his invites to stay the night at his house? Why do you think I avoided him one of the times he came to DC? Why do you think I started mocking him on here? Nothing a dork like that who is morally bankrupt could say would hurt my ego. I play an act on here, but in all seriousness, the guy is inferior to me in every single important aspect in life. Every single one. The only thing he can resort to is saying that my claims are lies. If they were, then that would impact me. The fact that they're not is why it doesn't impact me.

But it makes you look like a terrible person because what you’re doing is not hurting murox, it’s hurting his wife, who should be off limits.

This just shows how absurdly biased you are to the extent that it makes you look like a moron.

1) guy repeatedly cheats on his wife with multiple people
2) guy talks about it with his buddies and trades war stories
3) guy jokes about it on here numerous times, including multiple times over the last week

Yet I am the one hurting his wife? Get out of bizarro world, moron. How is this hurting his wife? Did she forget about it? Did she think that each time people see them together, they wouldn't always whisper "can you believe she took him back? He was banging a bunch of other slvts behind her back for years." They do. It's what people do when a spouse cheats and is taken back.

Murox could easily, and I mean EASILY, contact at least two of the girls that you have posted semi-nude photos of on here, without their knowledge or consent, and have them sue you for what you did. It could ultimately ruin your life. And you know I’m telling the truth because you know we know these girls.

Yes! I love when people try to talk about something they have no clue about. Tell us, Big Dummy, what statute is violated from posting pictures of people that authorized the pictures and have any nudity blocked? Hint: there isn't one.

Middle Class Murox would have a lot to explain to more than just those girls if the nude (not "semi-nude" or blocked) pictures he sent me of girls he cheated with ended up on here!

And "ultimately ruin my life"? Well, remember, I don't have multi-millions in properties. I don't have three luxury cars. I don't have $250k in diamonds, $10k (easily) in shoes, cash/investments well into seven-figures, equity in two successful companies, tens of thousands of dollars in art/collectibles, so my "ruined life" would just be my laptop and cell phone, right?

And no, I have no idea who these girls are who you know. Either last night or this morning, I saw a picture come across social media of a girl who played a sport at Marshall. I know I hooked up with her, but I really don't know what happened. No drugs/alcohol was involved. I just really can't remember some girls I hooked up with, what we did, etc. I know something happened, but to what extent? Many times I can't recall. So I have no idea which girls I've hooked up with you know.

Trying to ruin someone’s life
Huh? Whose life am I trying to ruin? If I were trying to ruin his life, I would send the messages and pictures he sent me through Facebook to his wife. How am I ruining anybody's life by mocking him for what the invested people already know about and don't care about? His wife doesn't read the board. Let's say you tell her about it - that's on you. More, since she already knows about it, why is mocking her husband for being a piece of shit ruining her life or anyone's? Your attempt makes no sense.
embarrass their family is deplorable (how about that)

Again, this makes no sense. How, in any way, is this embarrassing his family? I'm not talking about his family's arrests, I'm not talking about any family secrets. I'm mocking him for what his family already knows, what the public already knows (hell, the guy was sharing stories about it with at least four other friends, you, boasting to me, making jokes about it on here, and I'm sure many others). You don't think Hooters told many people? You don't think the other girls told many people?

Wait: were you one of his close friends who was also cheating on their spouse at the same time? BC, you horny dog!

Not just an act of passion that he regrets. It was a systematic cheating with numerous girls built around a plan to be done while his wife worked to pay for their $318k house. She was probably working a second job to be able to put shutters on their house and/or be able to get somebody to power wash the front of their steps, and he was out boasting to numerous people about fvcking some slvt for hours at a time numerous times per week . . . in his wife's bed.

And he's so remorseful about it, that he jokes multiples on here about it.

But I'm the bad guy, even though I am the one who told him to cut it off and to stop. Amazing how that works, huh?

and rifle is on here trying to hurt murox’s wife
That's just stupid. I have no reason to do that nor desire that. Hell, I'm the one who was telling him to break it off when he kept boasting to me about this stuff.

by bringing it up because he knows that people she knows well (aside from murox and me) read this board regularly.
I have no idea of that. The only person I know on here who knows his wife is you. I have no idea about anybody else.

On the message board. Which, again, is the point here.
Yeah, and how is mine any different? You act like I am standing on Fourth Ave with a billboard showing me the nude photos of girls he used to send me and talking about his being a habitual spousal cheater.

Is this not a message board?

This is great. On one hand, we have a guy who for years, has gone out of his way asking numerous people if they know me, ask numerous people questions about me, tries to get any info as he can about me. At first, it was done because he was obsessed with me, and since he couldn't find anything online about me, he couldn't explain my lifestyle (thus his claims that I sold drugs, then paid for pictures with people, then had fake credit cards, then photoshopped things, followed by a million other absurdly bogus claims). From there, after he realized he would always be inferior to me, he started asking other people for information about me as a way to try and feel superior to me. And when other people have confirmed some of what I claim, he ignores that and comes up with some other bizarre explanation.

On the other hand, we have me who's never given a sh!t about that other guy that I've never asked anybody about him. Even when he claimed and got mad that some other person was asking him about him on another online message board, he continued asking people about me. And again, I never gave a sh!t enough about him to care to ask anybody about him.

Yet I'm the "mentally ill psychopath"? Does your marriage counselor recommend any therapists for you?

On the bright side - at least the insurance check on the house may eclipse the $300k mark and we’ll settle that argument?

But not more than $318. Considering the 6% margin of error for off-market properties, he could be up around $340k. But considering his property looks as bare as my pecker does after shaving all pubes, it's not even that high.

Affliction, didn't we already talk about you trying to sound like a 19 year old from 20 years ago?

It’s really bizarre that someone who wears “$250k” in diamonds wears so much off-brand clothing and shops at discount retailers.
You realize how much you contradict yourself, right, Middle Class?

Let's review:

You are the most materialistic person I’ve ever known.

Rifle is very materialistic

So on one hand, I wear "so much off-brand clothing and shop at discount retailers." Yet on the other hand, I am the most materialistic person he knows. That contradicts itself, Murox the Moron.

Remember when you complained about how I wore a Prada rain track suit when it was pouring out at a Marshall game.

But you're right - I do shop at "discount retailers" if you mean Neiman Marcus Last Call, Off Saks, Nordstrom Rack. But I also have no problem going into Gucci and spending $5000 on a suitcase and matching man-satchel/manpurse.

But try to get your criticisms at least not to contradict each other so often. It ruins what little credibility you have left with the truth and honesty.
He doesn’t wear lulu because he doesn’t like the way it looks, but wears $5 champion tights from Marshall’s because they look great!
$20, not $5. From 2018, and not from Marshall's. I also have tights from Cotopaxi, a ton from Nike, a couple from Under Armour, I believe one from Reebok, and I am sure a couple of others.

I believe Mark knows Rox and his wife, I am sure others know or "know" his wife.
I'm not positive, but I think they may have had a falling out. When I dug up some of these old social media messages and emails that Rox used to send me, I came across some bad ones regarding what Murox said about him.

And the traitor doesn't read this board, so he wouldn't see these messages.

How insecure do you have to be post this shit?

The guy who just boasted about loving the two pairs of sweatpants that he wears to bed from Walmart is insecure? No, I just like mocking Murox the Moron for constantly being wrong.

Being insecure is boasting about how he went to a wealthy high school when it worked for his argument, then having to change his stance years later when he claimed he grew up in a poor area but was bused as a special student to a better high school. Hope you're able to get all of that lotion off of your hands from your week of pediatric bodyrubs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT