ADVERTISEMENT

A Story, Part One

So anyway when we're talking about toxic masculinity this is pretty much what we're talking about

Not just an act of passion that he regrets. It was a systematic cheating with numerous girls built around a plan to be done while his wife worked to pay for their $318k house. She was probably working a second job to be able to put shutters on their house and/or be able to get somebody to power wash the front of their steps, and he was out boasting to numerous people about fvcking some slvt for hours at a time numerous times per week . . . in his wife's bed.

And he's so remorseful about it, that he jokes multiples on here about it.

But I'm the bad guy, even though I am the one who told him to cut it off and to stop. Amazing how that works, huh?
Looks like it’s been another lonely Friday night writing novels on herd nation for the wealthy bachelor. The screen shot of recently-purchased clothing is icing.

Bravo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Marc22 and 19MU88
This still doesn't answer where you got them diapers from, Huggies.
You'll have to be more descriptive in what you're calling "diapers," Affliction.

You wear sweatpants to bed?
I never used to, but after I had to get them the night my luggage didn't arrive, I've worn them a ton. My balls used to get too hot while sleeping before, so I couldn't even wear the Calvin Klein body-skin pant things. But these cheap sweats are next level.
Looks like it’s been another lonely Friday night writing novels on herd nation for the wealthy bachelor. The screen shot of recently-purchased clothing is icing.

Bravo! 😂
They weren't recently purchased. 2018. I'm pretty sure I posted that. The picture is at the Great Salt Lake. Though I will be there next week for a board meeting, to meet with a contractor to redo the kitchen and laundry area of a property there, and to finalize litigation against another contractor/company, I haven't biked that route since spring 2021.

Oh, and around 8, an 8.4 is coming over. You realize there is at time difference between your shit hole and the place that you admit is the best in the country, right?

I just sleep in boxer briefs. Though they're starting to wear out a bit. Bout time for the semi-decade purchasing of underwear.

And for you to be dishonest and not see that makes a liar or as dumb as anyone who has graced this board.

So, 12 year old information makes you an expert on someone’s character today?

And no, I have no idea who these girls are who you know.

Yes you do because, not only have we discussed them, but you know we are mutual Facebook friends with at least one of them.

Wait: were you one of his close friends who was also cheating on their spouse at the same time? BC, you horny dog!

I’m going to assume you’re saying this in jest and I’m just going to let it go. But, to be blunt, no. I haven’t cheated on my wife, nor would I.

But, yes, I am generally horny.

have no idea of that.

You make a statement like that, knowing full well it’s a lie, then so freely call other people liars. Amazing.

Is this not a message board?

Correct. But the things you say and do on here could have a tremendous impact on people’s personal lives if people outside the message board found out and decided to act on it. Nobody else does that. And it wouldn’t just impact people on the board, it would impact people who have nothing to do with the board and, theoretically, have never said a bad word about any of us. Why can’t you see that?

I’ll even defend you a bit here. When the crazy black guy (can’t remember his name on here) took the pics you posted of those girls and contacted them, that’s far outside the bounds of message board etiquette, but is exactly the type of thing that’s possible. He never should have tried to hurt you personally like that, despite the questionable nature of your post. But it also had an impact on the girls. And it’s all very unfortunate.

I’d like to think we can all still get along outside of this board, but, dang, sometimes you make it really hard.

Last edited:
As the sheriff of this place, I am tempted to get this thing cleaned up. No sense dragging innocent people into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98
If it has been that long, prepare for sticker shock.

You ain't lyin'

I generally stick with FTL boxer briefs, because they hold junk as big as mine pretty well, and I want to avoid having my balls sag down halfway to my knees, like @MichiganHerd from years of free ballin'

But those quality undies aren't cheap. I forget what I paid, but I want to say they're about $20 for a 3-pack these days

I go with UA brand. Costly, but I get about ten years out of them. Less though when I'm going to the bar with the coeds of WMU over the holidays. Constant boners do damage on the pouch fabric over time. Think those UA cost around 15-20 each, but amortizing over ten years makes it a decent ROI.

Yes you do because, not only have we discussed them, but you know we are mutual Facebook friends with at least one of them.

I’m going to assume you’re saying this in jest and I’m just going to let it go. But, to be blunt, no. I haven’t cheated on my wife, nor would I.

You make a statement like that, knowing full well it’s a lie, then so freely call other people liars. Amazing.

Correct. But the things you say and do on here could have a tremendous impact on people’s personal lives if people outside the message board found out and decided to act on it. Nobody else does that. And it wouldn’t just impact people on the board, it would impact people who have nothing to do with the board and, theoretically, have never said a bad word about any of us. Why can’t you see that?

I’ll even defend you a bit here. When the crazy black guy (can’t remember his name on here) took the pics you posted of those girls and contacted them, that’s far outside the bounds of message board etiquette, but is exactly the type of thing that’s possible. He never should have tried to hurt you personally like that, despite the questionable nature of your post. But it also had an impact on the girls. And it’s all very unfortunate.

I’d like to think we can all still get along outside of this board, but, dang, sometimes you make it really hard.
Have you told your favorite dog lover that you're in love with him?

tell me how you've never had a dearly loved life long friend without telling me.

I have a few buddies I feel like this about. I love them, not like a wife but like a life long friend.
If I find out my buddies care more for their dog than they do me, they no longer are my buddies.

but, dang, sometimes you make it really hard.
the-office-walk-away.gif

Reactions: big_country90
No. His constant posts showing him to be homophobic, racist, and a liar make me that expert. Then, add in him recently joking about how he cheated on his wife, his comments that a rape victim is a liar because the culprit is better looking than she is, him trying to use the death of a family member to illogically advance his bogus vaccine argument, him mocking the health of another poster, etc. show that he’s still the morally bankrupt person he was 10 years ago when I started avoiding him.

But here’s the question for you: you’ve just argued that he has changed from these things. In doing so, you’re admitting that he wasn’t a good person. Yet you still refused to acknowledge it back then and made excuses. That shows that you have no honesty on this topic.

This is why it’s fair to call you a liar or Big Dummy. You’re wrong so often that it has to be one of the two. I don’t recall you knowing any of those girls. One girl I hooked up with, I believe, you know. I can’t remember her name, but I know what she looks like. I’ve never posted pictures of her. One other girl I vaguely/and possibly not accurately recall is a wvu cheerleader. I think her name starts with a B, but I may be wrong about that. Cute body but a West Virginia face.

Other than those two, one of whom was never posted on here, I have no idea who you’re talking about.

More, I just looked: the only mutual female friend we have on Facebook is Middle Class Murox’s wife. And I assure you, I’ve never hooked up with her.

So tell me who these people are, especially considering your Facebook claim is bogus.
I have absolutely no idea who you went to high school with on this board. If I had to guess, it would be Tier Three, and that’s only because you guys defend each other so often, even when one of you three has a completely sh!t argument. But that’s just a guess, and I have no idea about any others on here. Unlike you weirdos, I don’t go around asking people about you.

This makes no sense. Middle Class Murox’s wife is well aware that he cheated on her repeatedly. Plenty of people know. In a small town like Huntington fvcking West Virginia, that stuff doesn’t stay a secret. Count how many people Middle Class told about the cheating. Think of how many people they told. Think of how many people the girls told.

How could talking about that on here, and not even using names, have a “tremendous impact” on him? Does his wife have amnesia and she forgot about all of it? Do his crackhead tenants not want to rent to an ethically bankrupt landlord?

How is me doing that - not even mentioning names nor talking to these people about it - even close to his habit for the last 12+ years of asking numerous people in real life about me? Stop being a hypocrite. Defending this piece of sh!t human makes you look like a fool.

No. His constant posts showing him to be homophobic, racist, and a liar make me that expert. Then, add in him recently joking about how he cheated on his wife, his comments that a rape victim is a liar because the culprit is better looking than she is, him trying to use the death of a family member to illogically advance his bogus vaccine argument, him mocking the health of another poster, etc. show that he’s still the morally bankrupt person he was 10 years ago when I started avoiding him.

But here’s the question for you: you’ve just argued that he has changed from these things. In doing so, you’re admitting that he wasn’t a good person. Yet you still refused to acknowledge it back then and made excuses. That shows that you have no honesty on this topic.

This is why it’s fair to call you a liar or Big Dummy. You’re wrong so often that it has to be one of the two. I don’t recall you knowing any of those girls. One girl I hooked up with, I believe, you know. I can’t remember her name, but I know what she looks like. I’ve never posted pictures of her. One other girl I vaguely/and possibly not accurately recall is a wvu cheerleader. I think her name starts with a B, but I may be wrong about that. Cute body but a West Virginia face.

Other than those two, one of whom was never posted on here, I have no idea who you’re talking about.

More, I just looked: the only mutual female friend we have on Facebook is Middle Class Murox’s wife. And I assure you, I’ve never hooked up with her.

So tell me who these people are, especially considering your Facebook claim is bogus.

I have absolutely no idea who you went to high school with on this board. If I had to guess, it would be Tier Three, and that’s only because you guys defend each other so often, even when one of you three has a completely sh!t argument. But that’s just a guess, and I have no idea about any others on here. Unlike you weirdos, I don’t go around asking people about you.

This makes no sense. Middle Class Murox’s wife is well aware that he cheated on her repeatedly. Plenty of people know. In a small town like Huntington fvcking West Virginia, that stuff doesn’t stay a secret. Count how many people Middle Class told about the cheating. Think of how many people they told. Think of how many people the girls told.

How could talking about that on here, and not even using names, have a “tremendous impact” on him? Does his wife have amnesia and she forgot about all of it? Do his crackhead tenants not want to rent to an ethically bankrupt landlord?

How is me doing that - not even mentioning names nor talking to these people about it - even close to his habit for the last 12+ years of asking numerous people in real life about me? Stop being a hypocrite. Defending this piece of sh!t human makes you look like a fool.

27a3kr.jpg

So you’re wrong about things that we can easily prove. Yet you ignore responding to that.

Things that are fairly subjective, you refuse to explain.

You’re taking the easy way out instead of admitting fault.

Yes, runner-up. Make sure you get a paralegal to tell you what statute of limitations are, too.
Although it varies by state, the SOL related to laws - civil and criminal - concerning the unauthorized posting of intimate photos often start running from the date the victim knew or should have known the images were published. So, yeah . . .

Keep thinking you're "in the clear" for your own morally bankrupt actions while chastising others, idiot.

Rifle

Greed, Michigan, and I appreciate you being the standard for morals and always representing this forum in an upstanding and humble manner.

Although it varies by state, the SOL related to laws - civil and criminal - concerning the unauthorized posting of intimate photos often start running from the date the victim knew or should have known the images were published. So, yeah . . .

Keep thinking you're "in the clear" for your own morally bankrupt actions while chastising others, idiot.

Tier Three, you're just not very good at your job.

First, it's four years in WV. Doh!
Second, it has to show certain areas of the body (genitals, nipples) which my pictures didn't. Doh!
Third, and most importantly, those laws didn't exist in WV until 2017 - 2018. Triple doh!

Rifle

Greed, Michigan, and I appreciate you being the standard for morals and always representing this forum in an upstanding and humble manner.

Just because you have turned into a whiny, sniveling cvnt doesn't mean we all have.

Your honorary badge has started tarnishing. This is the same path that the former board owner, the great traitor, started on. You should be aware of that.

You do know it can be charged in the state where the image was uploaded by you, right? What am I thinking? Of course you dont.

Last edited:
Tier Three, you're just not very good at your job.

First, it's four years in WV. Doh!
Second, it has to show certain areas of the body (genitals, nipples) which my pictures didn't. Doh!
Third, and most importantly, those laws didn't exist in WV until 2017 - 2018. Triple doh!
http://www.wvlegislature.gov/wvcode/chapterentire.cfm?chap=61&art=8&section=28

1. Felonies have no SOL in WV. You're confusing the civil statute with criminal. Also, since you seem to have trouble grasping this, I don't think it's a "strict" 4 years on the civil statute. Rather, it's 4 years from the date the victim knew or should have known the image was posted. D'oh!

2. Genitals, public area, buttocks, or part of a nipple and/or breast. I've never seen the images, so I have no clue what, if any, of these apply. D'oh!

3. The controlling date is likely when the pics were uploaded online. Again, no idea what the answer is, but you might want to check the laws of the state you were in when this occurred. D'oh!

Also, please stop pretending you're an expert on everything when, in actuality, you're nothing but a celebrity-stalking, conman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
Just because you have turned into a whiny, sniveling cvnt doesn't mean we all have.

Your honorary badge has started tarnishing. This is the same path that the former board owner, the great traitor, started on. You should be aware of that.

Me? Stop acting like Annie Wilkes.

This is beyond sh!t talking. This is seriously concerning that you're an attorney and don't know how to read state statutes.

First, a Marshall logo was used over the body parts that the statute prohibits. Your attempt fails on that alone.

Second, the statute requires that the person doesn't know they are being photographed. This statute is about people secretly portraying (photo, video, etc.) another person who would reasonably expect privacy. Again, that was never the case.

You've struck out repeatedly, and this isn't difficult stuff to comprehend.

You do know it can be charged in the state where the image was uploaded by you, right?
So what does Utah have to do with that, Tier Three? BC is referencing things done 12+ years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT