ADVERTISEMENT

A Story, Part One

I don't remember rifle supporting tax breaks for the rich at the expense of poor people having their Soc Sec and healthcare diminished or terminated.
Yep. In fact, I've advocated for the opposite. I'm fine paying more if it goes to what I prioritize as important.

I legitimately think people were interested in his celebrity scribings. I used to be. But that was 11 years ago.
Oh, those old stories? They're all false. Just ask Murox the Moron.

Yep. In fact, I've advocated for the opposite. I'm fine paying more if it goes to what I prioritize as important.

Oh, those old stories? They're all false. Just ask Murox the Moron.
Back in the good ol' days when people believed you.

But hey, you've got greed! And you know how hard it is to get him to believe the unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Back in the good ol' days when people believed you.

But hey, you've got greed! And you know how hard it is to get him to believe the unbelievable.
Remember when you kept saying that there wasn't a single person with a blue verified check mark who followed me? Then, I showed you a dozen? Remember when you said there wasn't a single music name who followed me, then I showed you a dozen? Remember when I showed social media posts of a Grammy winning producer sending me Facebook messages asking me to help him pop over a couple of years? Remember when I showed you the Facebook post of a Grammy nominated producer who posted publicly thanking me for helping him with the industry and introducing him to artists?

Are you crying yet or do you still live in denial? It's ok. You tried your hardest. Sometimes, you just aren't good enough, and it's not meant to be.

And what about yet another person correcting you on your wood floor obsession? Yikes!

BC says you're his best friend and he's so stupid he doesn't realize you care more for your dog than you do him. That's nearly unbelievable.

All these libs claiming they have no problem paying more in taxes as long as it goes to what they want it to are making a great case for charitable giving and not govt handouts

Reactions: WVUSerg
All these libs claiming they have no problem paying more in taxes as long as it goes to what they want it to are making a great case for charitable giving and not govt handouts
Yet they'll never do that. They prefer to decide what to do with other people's money, not theirs (case in point, see Greed).

Once taxes are raised to supposedly "fund more programs," they (libs) just blame the previous administration on said higher taxes and no new programs funded.

Liberal politicians run the best ponzi scheme and their lemmings follow along.

I'll make the case that we run a pilot program to see how that works. We start with all registered republicans immediately foregoing their Soc Sec, medicare, and unemployment compensation benefits and become solely responsible for veterans benefits and any additional military spending.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT