ADVERTISEMENT

Akin to when his handlers tell him to jog to look energetic, Joe rides a bike. Then crashes.

My question was have seen his laptop?...and who in a court of law has verified it ..there is no shred of truth about the laptop either but even if there were he is not the President.
They've literally shown the actual laptop and shared tons of content from it.

Oldie, "derrrp, we still need to wait and see if this is real, but it's most likely just made up."

The only thing I can't figure for certain is how you can be this stupid. Please tell me it's an act. @extragreen is a brain dead faggit, but I'm holding out hope for you.

Reactions: 19MU88

Oldie, "derrrp, we still need to wait and see if this is real, but it's most likely just made up."

The only thing I can't figure for certain is how you can be this stupid. Please tell me it's an act. @extragreen is a brain dead faggit, but I'm holding out hope for you.
hold out hope . . . just as well hold hope in one hand, shit in the other and see which hand fills up the fastest. i've explained his type all too well. you can feel sorry for their type, but hoping they'll see the light is nothing more than wasted energy:

this @OldielovesHerd guy is a prime example of the mentality of the liberal party. him and greed both. they're so blinded by what the MSM has spoon fed them and are so out of touch and ignorant, and they're too stupid to see it. they merely parrot what their favorite MSM assholes tell them.

i kind of feel sorry for idiots like oldie. this type has zero ability to think for themselves, to research anything beyond their television, and have absolutely zero clue what's going on in reality.

those like greed are similar to oldie but on a different level; they hate anybody who thinks different than them. they call you names if you don't agree with their MSM inspired mindset and they genuinely hate you. they'll say they don't but their actions say otherwise. they throw tantrums when they don't get their way. they have anger management issues, likely beat their spouse, have run off family and friends. they seriously are mentally ill and so blinded with hatred and blindness to reality caused by MSM propaganda that they don't realize it, and likely never will. they'd rather lose their faith, family, and friends than wake up and see the propaganda they swallow hook, line, and sinker is doing precisely what it's meant to do. they're sick, and like their made up diseases and global warming, there is no cure.

You're a lying ignorant idiot infested with 'obsessed with other people's genitals' disease.

hold out hope . . . just as well hold hope in one hand, shit in the other and see which hand fills up the fastest. i've explained his type all too well. you can feel sorry for their type, but hoping they'll see the light is nothing more than wasted energy AND I'M A LYING IDIOT.

The days of the JFK, Truman, and even Bill Clinton democrats are over. They are a far left party not in line with the foundation of this country. Radicals and not even the claim of the party of the working man doesn't hold any water at all.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
The days of the JFK, Truman, and even Bill Clinton democrats are over. They are a far left party not in line with the foundation of this country. Radicals and not even the claim of the party of the working man doesn't hold any water at all.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. Your orange "outsider" is stupid, a liar, a fascist, and insurrectionist.

It depends on your definition of far left...Joe Biden is actually a moderate Democrat who has tried to work with Mitch McConnel and Republicans who have gone far right and even become cultish..You belong to a desperate party that is using hatred and uncompromising ideas to try and stay alive ...good luck to you on the path your party has chosen.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
It depends on your definition of far left...Joe Biden is actually a moderate Democrat who has tried to work with Mitch McConnel and Republicans who have gone far right and even become cultish..You belong to a desperate party that is using hatred and uncompromising ideas to try and stay alive ...good luck to you on the path your party has chosen.
Biden is an opportunistic person. No moral or defining compass. He sold out to the left.

I see you're not only old and dumb, apparently you're also blind, if you think Biden is still a moderate. He used to be, before he agreed to do the far Left's bidding if they got his sorry ass into the White House. He is nothing more than a puppet and the radical Left his puppet masters.

I see you're not only old and dumb, apparently you're also blind, if you think Biden is still a moderate. He used to be, before he agreed to do the far Left's bidding if they got his sorry ass into the White House. He is nothing more than a puppet and the radical Left his puppet masters.
You're an idiot.

. . . the way this laptop has them sucking down the liberal line and declaring hunter's innocense, they'll completely choke on the newest 4 chan hack: hunter's iphone and icloud. there's some sick demented twisted shit that's going to come out.

oh, and for other kicks, the million barrels of oil the big guy sold to china . . . well, those were sold to sinopec, a company that hunter is a substantial investor in. that one might should hurt, but it won't. as with other dems in DC that does stupid shit, it'll be swept under the rug.

Last edited:
. . . the way this laptop has them sucking down the liberal line and declaring hunter's innocense, they'll completely choke on the newest 4 chan hack: hunter's iphone and icloud. there's some sick demented twisted shit that's going to come out.

oh, and for other kicks, the million barrels of oil the big guy sold to china . . . well, those were sold to sinopec, a company that hunter is a substantial investor in. that one might should hurt, but it won't. as with other dems in DC that does stupid shit, it'll be swept under the rug.
You're an idiot

You're an idiot
^^^^green cuck
1*5vVeffDl50r-pAaDs5NJiQ.jpeg
is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT