ADVERTISEMENT

Akin to when his handlers tell him to jog to look energetic, Joe rides a bike. Then crashes.

292927729_579326297244588_2500159082328335114_n.jpg

It depends on your definition of far left...Joe Biden is actually a moderate Democrat who has tried to work with Mitch McConnel and Republicans who have gone far right and even become cultish..You belong to a desperate party that is using hatred and uncompromising ideas to try and stay alive ...good luck to you on the path your party has chosen.

But yet you label Trump as a criminal even though he has been acquitted
It will all come out in due time ..and sworn testimony has already come forward. We will have to wait and see if any of this comes to trial .. I can see why it should and wouldnt ..He is almost surely guilty but convicting him could possibly cause a civil war from the far right cultists groups.

It will all come out in due time ..and sworn testimony has already come forward. We will have to wait and see if any of this comes to trial .. I can see why it should and wouldnt ..He is almost surely guilty but convicting him could possibly cause a civil war from the far right cultists groups.
Oh I see now, he is guilty but for the good of the country he will be acquitted.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88
I see you're not only old and dumb, apparently you're also blind, if you think Biden is still a moderate. He used to be, before he agreed to do the far Left's bidding if they got his sorry ass into the White House. He is nothing more than a puppet and the radical Left his puppet masters.
Where has he done the far lefts bidding?

the far left are the ones that have done billions of dollars worth of damage

Reactions: Jartard
The question is about Trump...much damage has been done both the left and right .Remember for every action there is a reaction.
Yehh cheat and see what happens. You ****ers tells us we need to udnerstand the anger of the other folks. Well, understand everybody's anger then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT