ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Akron

that hit on Litton completely changed everything... wonder if he has a concussion...

why the hell is Miami (the real one, not the one in Ohio) playing AT Appy State?!?!?!

Chase Litton is done right now. He's so inaccurate and mentally shot.

Unless he finds a way to come back, we've got no shot. If we are down 41/42-21...not sure if we have a shot anywho.

Could be looking at 1-3 w/o an FBS win heading into conference play.

Ouch.

Chase Litton, man. When he's on, great. When he's off, holy cow he is off.

Wow.

It was 21-7 and we were on our way to make it 28-7.

It's now 41-21...34 straight points in the 2nd. I've never seen anything like this from a team that is as talented or less talented than us.

Let's see how Litton responds, but I would have a VERY quick hook for Litton. A message needs to be sent.

I got hung by my toes for saying Litton is not great, not great at all and I didnt base that on this game. louisville 42 fs 14

Litton needs to sit to relax and get his head straight.

UL may put 100 on us.

Maybe 5 losses this year if we don't man up and play better.

And I thought we had a huge advantage with the NQ's we can take?

You absolutely do no pull Litton. He is a true Sophomore and will make some mistakes. Even if we lose this game, it can be a very valuable learning experience for him. Also, your only other option is to put a true freshman Morrell in there. Does anyone really think he could lead us to a 20 point come back? Not going to happen.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
the bad thing is that Petrino will go out of his way to put 100 on us if he can...

Jackson already has 17 TD's on the season. most through 3 games in 20 years....

at least we got Ohio off the schedule this year.

they are down 14-12 in the 3rd at Tenn...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT