ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Trebek

So even the gnostic gospels? Or just the ones that were chosen by man to fit their narrative at the time?

Im posting this again to get reverend xenus opinion

So even the gnostic gospels? Or just the ones that were chosen by man to fit their narrative at the time?

Im posting this again to get reverend xenus opinion

Let's see if I have this figured out. God gave his Son to be tortured to death for the salvation of mankind, and then allowed His gnostic "gospels" to remain hidden for 1900 years. attaboy

Let's see if I have this figured out. God gave his Son to be tortured to death for the salvation of mankind, and then allowed His gnostic "gospels" to remain hidden for 1900 years. attaboy
Your the one that quoted the word “ALL”. So you claim those are fake gospels? And I see you conveniently ignored the second part of my post.

And you're the one asking stupid questions while doubting the authenticity of the Bible.

Absolutely.

It was absurd likewise. You continue to attempt to take the Bible out of God's control and put it in the hands of men. attaboy
Because it was created by man to serve mans purpose.

But why do you consider the gnostic gospels to be fake. I want a well thought out rational reply

I know that, moron. And I explained why I was using that verse when I used it again.
Using the 17th verse the way you did was so far out of context it was hilarious.

Translation: not only were the Disciples dumbasses, but the author of the Bible, which you said is God, is also a dumbass for having zero context in common of two consecutive verses on the same subject.

Or maybe you are just a fvxking idiot.

Place your bets, folks....option A or B?

Translation: not only were the Disciples dumbasses, but the author of the Bible, which you said is God, is also a dumbass for having zero context in common of two consecutive verses on the same subject.

Or maybe you are just a fvxking idiot.

Place your bets, folks....option A or B?

The entire problem here is that you have scant knowledge of the Bible, even less understanding, and worse yet, you have no desire for more of either.

The entire problem here is that you have scant knowledge of the Bible, even less understanding, and worse yet, you have no desire for more of either.
funny, i was thinking sort of the same thing about you. based on your posting history about scripture, you have scant knowledge, not a very good understanding, and worse yet, you think you know everything when, in fact, you pick & choose what you want to believe and interpret everything so it means what you want it to mean.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
funny, i was thinking sort of the same thing about you. based on your posting history about scripture, you have scant knowledge, not a very good understanding, and worse yet, you think you know everything when, in fact, you pick & choose what you want to believe and interpret everything so it means what you want it to mean.

The closer it gets to the truth, the less YOU and others like you agree with it.

The closer it gets to the truth, the less YOU and others like you agree with it.
nah, that's just yet another thing yore wrong about. see, yore "truth" varies from the real truth much of the time. it's what you want it to be, not what it actually is.

case in point: thou shalt have no other gods . . . you worshipping xenu is in direct conflict of the first commandment. but, since it's in the old testament and you don't believe in the old testament, in your eyes it doesn't count. i hate to break the news to you, but it does count, and people who break that commandment will burn in hell for doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT