ADVERTISEMENT

America last

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Hey @extragreen, what do you think of the Democrat policy, that displaced veterans, soldiers and their families for the Navy/Army game for illegal foreign nationals? Kicked out of their hotels, to House foreign criminals.

Thoughts?

Should have asked Herdman to house then. He does their taxes for free already.

Hey @extragreen, what do you think of the Democrat policy, that displaced veterans, soldiers and their families for the Navy/Army game for illegal foreign nationals? Kicked out of their hotels, to House foreign criminals.

Thoughts?
If they're oath breakers like the ones on this board, I have no problem with it.

Should have asked Herdman to house then. He does their taxes for free already.
I did one for one guy who was not around to do his taxes. And it was not hard since we already had the program., Maybe you should house them since you have 456 houses, you know wealthy. But, I am smart enough not to have a house in the part of the county where the Army vs Navy game is.

• Haha
Reactions: riflearm2
If they're oath breakers like the ones on this board, I have no problem with it.

So now you're on record that you're okay with illegal foreign nationals displacing our soldiers, war veterans and their families.

So now you're on record that you're okay with illegal foreign nationals displacing our soldiers, war veterans and their families.

You're a lying trumptard oath breaker. punk.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT