ADVERTISEMENT

Those lovely Democrat policies are so attractive...

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
1) Can you stop starting the same threads about the same topics? You're further destroying this board. You're a guest. Act like one and know your place. You're like the smelly cat from two houses away that keeps coming into somebody else's house by using their pet door. We know who you are. We don't mind you. But you need to know what you should and shouldn't do as a guest.
2) California? A state that gives far more back to the fed coffers than takes? A state you don't fund with your money at all (compared to my money funding your shithole state)? Don't worry about what we do. It doesn't impact you unless you're trying to reach your hand out further for our handouts.

Um...If what I am doing is not liked here, something will be done about it, I'm sure.

Just understand that I will not be listening to you. Especially, considering, what the board dumbass does here. I'm no less of a guest than you are.

I understand that the truth hurts, sometimes, but it is also a necessity.

You have options. Act on them.

Reactions: rvntx
Um...If what I am doing is not liked here, something will be done about it, I'm sure.
Yes, you will be forced off, just like you were on the smack board a dozen years ago.

Just understand that I will not be listening to you.
You should watch your crispy lips and what you say.

. Especially, considering, what the board dumbass does here.
The difference between the board dumbass, @19MU88 , and you, is that he picked up on the mockery other people were giving him, and as a result, has drastically dropped his frequency of posts.

I'm no less of a guest than you are.
Do you contribute financially to this board? You’re a guest. I’m the architect. Just like I designed how this board would turn out, also designed the dismantling of the smack board.

I’m not a guest. I am the first inductee in this board’s hall of fame. I stop posting for a couple of weeks, and there are multiple posters putting out APBs for me. You stop posting for a decade and nobody says a thing.

At this point, we are simply tolerating your spamming. That won’t last forever.

At this point, we are simply tolerating your spamming. That won’t last forever.
Do something, I don't care. I watch and I like what I say, so..

Do you own the board? If not, you're a guest. If you do, I certainly couldn't care less. Do something or ignore my posts.

You're no better than anyone else, regardless of what your narcissistic ass thinks.

Do you own the board? If not, you're a guest. If you do, I certainly couldn't care less. Do something or ignore my posts.

You're no better than anyone else, regardless of what your narcissistic ass thinks.
Oh no he is going to get you banned. Then you will miss all the great posts about how jealous he is of Brad Smith and Rox. Not to mention all the pictures of hotel rooms you will miss.

Oh no he is going to get you banned. Then you will miss all the great posts about how jealous he is of Brad Smith and Rox. Not to mention all the pictures of hotel rooms you will miss.

He doesn't like the fact that I, justifiably, bash Democrat policies and what they're doing to California.

He doesn't like it that I called him out for using Texas, the state that grew the most in population, as an example to defend the state that lost the most in population.

He doesn't like to be challenged. He just wants to be praised. He doesn't like the fact that I point out that he's no better than anyone else. It hurts his ego.

If his egotistical ass wants me banned and they bow to his demands, I'm cool with it.

It's an internet forum, I thought, for freely speaking one's mind.

I get under his skin and he can't take it.

He actually takes time to call out people's grammar on a message board.

A message board, mind you...😂

Last edited:

I don't think being a pathetic narcissistic asshole gives him any authority to kick people off board.

Reactions: 30CAT
I don't think being a pathetic narcissistic asshole gives him any authority to kick people off board.

Listening to him, it seems, he's the architect and the reason this forum exists on Rivals. He should be praised for that. If he disappears for a couple of weeks, everyone is on pins and needles, wondering where he's at.

He needs those thoughts and feelings to feed his ego. He needs to be the center of attention. You know. Rich and everyone is envious.

Look out, if anyone takes any attention from him and his stage. May God help them.

Reactions: 19MU88
I get under his skin and he can't take it.
You don't even remotely get under my skin. I told you that I like you. I think you're a decent guy. I've invited you to one of my houses so that you can get educated and experience things you haven't before, since so much of what you post is based on a total absence of experience on those topics.

You don't get under my skin. That still doesn't change the fact that your posting habits make this board worse.

He doesn't like to be challenged.
That makes about as much sense as having a baby pop out with testicles and giving it a female's name.

I don't like being challenged, yet I've been here for 20+ years even though I am constantly challenged on here? In reality, I love being challenged, because it gives me an opportunity to boast of my superiority over so many of you.

Listening to him, it seems, he's the architect and the reason this forum exists on Rivals. He should be praised for that. If he disappears for a couple of weeks, everyone is on pins and needles, wondering where he's at.
That's pretty accurate.

Look out, if anyone takes any attention from him and his stage. May God help them.

You think I call you out because you take attention from me? This is the true narcissism. Again, nobody would say a word if you suddenly stopped posting. That's not the case with me.

Again, nobody would say a word if you suddenly stopped posting. That's not the case with me.

Am I supposed to be impressed or envious? Is anyone here impressed?

In your mind, I'd bet they are. 😅

Reactions: WVUSerg
Am I supposed to be impressed or envious? Is anyone here impressed?

In your mind, I'd bet they are. 😅
It's not about impressing or making one envious. It's explaining to you that the issue isn't about you taking away attention, which your narcissistic thought process makes you believe. Nobody gives you much attention, which is the problem when you post as much as you do of the same repetitive drivel.

It's not about impressing or making one envious. It's explaining to you that the issue isn't about you taking away attention, which your narcissistic thought process makes you believe. Nobody gives you much attention, which is the problem when you post as much as you do of the same repetitive drivel.

Maybe drivel to you, but it's what Democrat policies are doing to our country. You want a true example of repetitive drivel? I suggest you read extradumbass's posts.

I don't need attention. At least not the attention you desire. I post, you can read it and you can respond to it or not.

There aren't two fvcks out there that I give.

But those who do respond, even extradumbass, I like a decent debate.

The limited responses you give, you think what Democrat policies are doing are either good or not hurting us. You bash Trump for what you think (or you are told) he will do, while ignoring the fact that the idiot running our country is actually doing it.

Whatever. I'm here for the fun of it. If it gets to a point where it isn't, I'll leave again.

I'm not looking for attention or stature, like some are. 😉

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT