ADVERTISEMENT

Americans workers have $3400 more per year under Biden

Jartard

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 29, 2019
I'd like to hear one of the morons take on this article.

herdnhokies? raoul? greed?? oldiedepends??

Reactions: Jartard
  • Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
….but let’s hear what you hold Trump accountable for though.
He appointed Powell to head up the federal reserve and threatened to rid him of his job if he didnt lower interest rates..so Powell did...this was before the pandemic which by the way in the very beginning he called a hoax. You think that was not inflationary to lower interest rates to send stock prices soaring to such new highs? I admit Biden should not of kept in charge of the Fed reserve when he couldve gotten someone else...Powell has been way to slow to start raising interest rates instead he couldve started to raise them with smaller increments earlier. The Trump administration did nothing to transition oil consumption to green energy because without them he would never have been elected to start with.So now we are behind the curve on this transition and big Oil is really socking it to us again just like they did when OPEC was first formed.

He appointed Powell to head up the federal reserve and threatened to rid him of his job if he didnt lower interest rates..so Powell did...this was before the pandemic which by the way in the very beginning he called a hoax. You think that was not inflationary to lower interest rates to send stock prices soaring to such new highs? I admit Biden should not of kept in charge of the Fed reserve when he couldve gotten someone else...Powell has been way to slow to start raising interest rates instead he couldve started to raise them with smaller increments earlier. The Trump administration did nothing to transition oil consumption to green energy because without them he would never have been elected to start with.So now we are behind the curve on this transition and big Oil is really socking it to us again just like they did when OPEC was first formed.
You opening assertion is completely false. The fed funds rate increased steadily under the Trump presidency due to the overwhelmingly strong economy. 1% average in 2017, 1.79% average in 2018, and almost 2.5% average in 2019. Rates dropped significantly in 2020 with the pandemic.

You opening assertion is completely false. The fed funds rate increased steadily under the Trump presidency due to the overwhelmingly strong economy. 1% average in 2017, 1.79% average in 2018, and almost 2.5% average in 2019. Rates dropped significantly in 2020 with the pandemic.
Was it not Trump who threatened Powell to lower rates significantly in 2020?I understand why he did it of course because of the pandemic but was that not inflationary later on and and was not Bidens fault later on when Powell was slow to raise interest rates and got way behind the curve .?

Was it not Trump who threatened Powell to lower rates significantly in 2020?I understand why he did it of course because of the pandemic but was that not inflationary later on and and was not Bidens fault later on when Powell was slow to raise interest rates and got way behind the curve .?
So if you understand why he did it, why cast it in a negative light in your comment? Why say he did it before the pandemic?

we have been in a low interest rate environment for essentially the last decade plus, but it has not been inflationary. Interest rates can’t, in and of themselves, be the root cause of inflation. The reason for inflation is too much money chasing to few goods. That happens when people who aren’t helping supply goods are still consuming goods. That happens when the government prints extra money and just hands it to people.

Paying people more money not to work than what they would have made by working is why we have 9% inflation, not what happened with interest rates two years ago.

So if you understand why he did it, why cast it in a negative light in your comment? Why say he did it before the pandemic?

we have been in a low interest rate environment for essentially the last decade plus, but it has not been inflationary. Interest rates can’t, in and of themselves, be the root cause of inflation. The reason for inflation is too much money chasing to few goods. That happens when people who aren’t helping supply goods are still consuming goods. That happens when the government prints extra money and just hands it to people.

Paying people more money not to work than what they would have made by working is why we have 9% inflation, not what happened with interest rates two years ago.
The people could not work because the workplace was not safe because of covid. The money given to people so they could buy basic necessities was approved by both the Democrats and Republicans and Trump. very low interest rates are inflationary especially when it causes the stock market to get overheated. This put more money in peoples pockets and they spent more at the same time that supply was drying up. Now Powell is literally pounding the stock market to get inflation down. Reminder, if you are buying stocks do not fight the FED. Their number one objective is to fight inflation and it was inevitable that inflation was coming and Powell waited to long to raise interest rates to stop it.

SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

The people could not work because the workplace was not safe because of covid. The money given to people so they could buy basic necessities was approved by both the Democrats and Republicans and Trump. very low interest rates are inflationary especially when it causes the stock market to get overheated. This put more money in peoples pockets and they spent more at the same time that supply was drying up. Now Powell is literally pounding the stock market to get inflation down. Reminder, if you are buying stocks do not fight the FED. Their number one objective is to fight inflation and it was inevitable that inflation was coming and Powell waited to long to raise interest rates to stop it.
idiot still believes the lies he's been fed.

I worked in computer rooms most of my life..lastly with Ashland Oil..I always had a pretty good job.
Were you against “Big Oil” then? Where are your principles? You going to donate the money you made working for them? Or more liberal, “Do as I say, not as I do”?

You still waiting on that Georgia vote recount?? You lying idiot trumptard.
I don't like recounts of fraudulent votes that's like counting counterfeit money. Go read the WI ruling to know about the illegal voting. We will continue to find out more from the states that certified fraudulent elections but media will ignore and you will continue to be ignorant.

we have a winner!

I don't like recounts of fraudulent votes that's like counting counterfeit money. Go read the WI ruling to know about the illegal voting. We will continue to find out more from the states that certified fraudulent elections but media will ignore and you will continue to be ignorant.
democrats gamed the system and at least some states are trying to fix it

Reactions: Jartard
idiot still believes the lies he's been fed.
So you believe people should sacrifice their lives to rather than look for help. You need to care more about others. you dont believe Powell has done or is doing any of these things.?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT