ADVERTISEMENT

Among the myriad of remarkable stats....

For the EKU game, 2 stand out to me:
#1 - has MU ever played a game where we had zero punts?
#2 - 2 penalties for 15 yards...has to be the new all-time record....

We’ve had no punt games over the years. No punts, no turnovers, and every drive ended with a score or the end of half? Not certain about that level of efficiency.

The penalties stay really jumps out. Sure it was only eku but we were focused throughout and it was nice to see

Absolutely, this was a great game for us, and I have no complaints. The score accurately reflects how well we did. Love that we maintained the shut out. This was the type of performance fans love to see.

I know it's just one game, but think about this, if Cato as a senior had those numbers playing one drive into the second half I'd have been impressed. Imagine how impressed I am with a red shirt freshman. Gotta hand it to Wells.
xtra - G.W. for sure, more than impressed. Where do you start to tear down this performance? That the QB took a sack? Too many turnovers?Defense not acting like they cared one way or another? Cramsey & Lambert have units with a ton of upside! Hats off to every part of the machine today. Doc haters pretty quite tonite....

That game was beyond my most optimistic expectations. Intensity, crispness (1-2 drops, 2 penalties, few missed tackles, no turnovers), play calling - A’s across the board.

But we will find out a lot in a couple of weeks. App is just as good or better than Boise was. Also, in 2016 we started the year with a 62-0 win over an FCS team and we all know how that turned out.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT