ADVERTISEMENT

Another Failed Climate Change Prediction

It's not my problem you have difficulty recognizing sarcasm.

If folks here want to attribute a quote to me, then it's not unreasonable they should be prepared to support it with proof.

Unlike some, "bullshitting" has no entertainment value for me - neither does "trolling".

^^all the support one needs

Christ. Everyone recognizes your sarcasm. It’s why you get mocked.

“Bullshitting” has “no value” to you but you admit your posts are based on sarcasm?? You don’t appreciate “trolling” but you admit to “tongue-in-cheek” replies ??? Bless your heart.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Great.... another "conservative" who finds no issue with Russian election interference...

Love how those who refuse to accept the idea of Russian assistance for American politicians are referred to here as "leftist". Think about moronic rational for a while.
let's play your game . . . show me where i ever indicated that i have no issue with russian election interference!

see, it's not that i don't believe the rooskies attempted to influence our election, not the first time they've done it. hell, we do it to other nations. it's that i find it comedic that you continue to toe the liberal line of muhhhhhh trump buhhhhhh russia even after the once liberal hero who was going to save the day for them indicated there was no evidence of collusion. in addition, i don't buy that russian influence in our election caused trump to beat your hero's ass in 2016. stop blaming others for your party's problems, already.

let's play your game . . . show me where i ever indicated that i have no issue with russian election interference!
That's a fair comment. I've never posted or stated, "Mueller Knows"....and I never seen a post from you in support of Russian interference.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Gawd, there's a lot of bullshit in this thread.

I am just going to say this: the human race will be but a speck in the history of Earth. I believe we have reached some sort of tipping point that will rid Earth of a billion or two of us parasites. It could be climate related, it could be pandemic, hell it could be AI, but something is coming.

Reactions: greengeezer
Gawd, there's a lot of bullshit in this thread.

I am just going to say this: the human race will be but a speck in the history of Earth. I believe we have reached some sort of tipping point that will rid Earth of a billion or two of us parasites. It could be climate related, it could be pandemic, hell it could be AI, but something is coming.

Goddamn, I hope this comes to pass. Give me an alien invasion, a zombie apocalypse, or an AI uprising, some reason to load mags and lay down some hate.

Life is so boring if there's no bad guys to shoot in the face.

Reactions: i am herdman
Al Gore predicted the end of the world twice, with each film course correcting his own claims. He's a typical lib who doesn't practice what he preaches.

Libs need to understand one single thing: When they reduce their own personal carbon footprint, us norms may listen. Until they practice what they preach, fvck em.

Al Gore predicted the end of the world twice, with each film course correcting his own claims. He's a typical lib who doesn't practice what he preaches.

Libs need to understand one single thing: When they reduce their own personal carbon footprint, us norms may listen. Until they practice what they preach, fvck em.
Damn right.

Reactions: 19MU88
^^all the support one needs

Christ. Everyone recognizes your sarcasm. It’s why you get mocked.

“Bullshitting” has “no value” to you but you admit your posts are based on sarcasm?? You don’t appreciate “trolling” but you admit to “tongue-in-cheek” replies ??? Bless your heart.
I see you've edited this some - that's not a criticism.

Gotta say, when I first read it....it sparked a dormant memory of a regular poster from decades ago. I actually ran into the guy a time or two back in the day...enjoyed his posts - respected what he had to say. ALWAYS, admired their passion for the herd.

Now, don't get your panties in a wad; I'm not saying you're that person.....but the post reminded me of him. AND I was stunned at the possibility you might be one and the same...which is why I was hesitant to respond. In the end, it just doesn't matter.

As far as the "mocking" is concerned. Hell, there's not a thread that doesn't contain someone calling out someone else. Idiot, dumbass, libtard, deranged liberals. good grief - guessing those who would find that repulsive wouldn't be here.

I agree with you on one point - it can be very difficult to distinguish between jokes, sarcasm and insults in the written word.

That's it - I'm done with this thread.

Last edited:
There are no worship services in Scientology, phlegmwad.
Typical cult.Highly educated people in that cult. Lol I'm sure singing hymns is beneath that crowd in that cult. Does scientology teach you that you can lose your salvation like freewill's do? Some fw's get baptised 10 times in their lives. How many did Jesus say he lost?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT