ADVERTISEMENT

another trump company goes belly up

no they f'ed up America. if Clinton had not had the election stolen by putin think how much better off this country would be, and we'd have an honest government too.

republicans corrupt everything they touch.

vote them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no they f'ed up America. if Clinton had not had the election stolen by putin think how much better off this country would be, and we'd have an honest government too.

Yehh boy she was trustworthy and Putin sure made me change my vote.

republicans corrupt everything they touch.

lulz . . . you mean the same clinton that stole the dnc from the burn?

Yehh boy she was trustworthy and Putin sure made me change my vote.

We know your vote wasn't swayed. Once cheeto started calling white supremacists "good guys" and making inflammatory racist and ethnic comments, we knew your vote was solid.

What cheeto's co-conspirators were able to accomplish with their propaganda was getting people to abstain from voting instead of voting for Clinton.

We know your vote wasn't swayed. Once cheeto started calling white supremacists "good guys" and making inflammatory racist and ethnic comments, we knew your vote was solid.

What cheeto's co-conspirators were able to accomplish with their propaganda was getting people to abstain from voting instead of voting for Clinton.
The old race card play. You run that more than a junior high football team runs 32 dive.

Reactions: 19MU88
Just the opposite of the truth from graduates of trump "university"
School mascot is a bag full of suckers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT