ADVERTISEMENT

Another woke officer

^^Yeah, sucking that big govt teat.

No one wants or needs to hear what an oath breaker like you thinks of the military.
I know it is a hard concept for your pea sized brain to comprehend, but working for the government and earning a paycheck is different than just getting a handout.

Reactions: 30CAT
I know it is a hard concept for your pea sized brain to comprehend, but working for the government and earning a paycheck is different than just getting a handout.

No one wants or needs to hear what an oath breaker like you thinks of the military.

Here's 'woke' extraitch

images
images
Two of Pedo-Joe's picks. Not based on merit, mind you.

Here's pedophilia, which you happen to support

Pedo-Joe's disgusting fondling of children compilation

Reactions: Archetype XLIV

I don't work for the govt. I work with them on some things and have a good relationship with who I am working with. It is used in the national defense arena.

Reactions: 30CAT
You've proved you're a lying idiot. It's a proven fact.

If you're going to repeat your one-line nonsense over and over again, like a coward, at least check your grammar.

It definitely takes away from your claim that others are idiots, bleater.

You're nothing but a coward.

If you're going to repeat your one-line nonsense over and over again, like a coward, at least check your grammar.

It definitely takes away from your claim that others are idiots, bleater.

You're nothing but a coward.
You're a proven liar and idiot. You've proved it.

Almost, junior. I think you can do it. I can help you if you want, but if you do it yourself, you feel better about it.

Keep trying.
I've already proved you wrong, you lying idiot. It's a proven fact^^.

Extra, can you take a moment and thank the taxpayers on here that subsidize your health insurance? You should respect your providers.

I've already proved you wrong, you lying idiot. It's a proven fact^^.

The only thing you have proven is that you don't know how to use the word 'proved' or 'proven' correctly. What, exactly, have you proven me wrong about? That I thougt you were intelligent enough to debate? Well, you did get me on that one, coward.

Now copy, paste, repeat and keep 'proving me wrong.'

The only thing you have proven is that you don't know how to use the word 'proved' or 'proven' correctly. What, exactly, have you proven me wrong about? That I thougt you were intelligent enough to debate? Well, you did get me on that one, coward.

Now copy, paste, repeat and keep 'proving me wrong.'
I have proved you were wrong. You're a lying idiot and that's a proven fact.

Again, Junior, grammar. Ease up on calling people idiots when you're posting like an idiot. You'll thank me later.
I have proved you were wrong. You're a lying idiot and that's a proven fact.

Herdman he doesn't mean half of what he says Nobody is that dumb.. He loves getting under people's skin. I think he is funny but too predictable

Extra after all the time I've been away from the board you are repeating yourself like a retard. No new material. Why so tore up. You got a democrat as president. Your really furious with Biden but would suck a dick before ever admitting to any fault in Biden. Pray for his health. Don't want the VP taking over

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT