ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-Trump Protestor Lights Themselves On Fire

Hey Pussycat, I noticed you deleted your post when you realized how stupid you would look, but I have one question: You listed "Hhh" as the reason for your deletion, and I really want to know what in the hell your dumb ass thinks this has to do with The Game?

shawn michaels dx GIF by WWE

See this is why you all need to wait before running with an early headline. He was a Simpsons conspiracy theory schizo, not “anti-Trump protestor.”

Just coincidedental that he specifically mentions Trump and torches himself outside Trump's trial?

You liberals think of yourselves as so "inclusive" but you exclude Trump and the other conspiracy theories he held by focusing on the Simpsons??? Nice deflection...

Just coincidedental that he specifically mentions Trump and torches himself outside Trump's trial?

You liberals think of yourselves as so "inclusive" but you exclude Trump and the other conspiracy theories he held by focusing on the Simpsons??? Nice deflection...
You’re right, sorry for mislabeling the anti-Biden protestor who immolated himself.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
It makes no difference if it was the Simpson or trump. The fact that some one is so mentally troubled that they would voluntarily set themselves on fire is the issue that needs addressed.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
It makes no difference if it was the Simpson or trump. The fact that some one is so mentally troubled that they would voluntarily set themselves on fire is the issue that needs addressed.

That was my point. HandH's aversion to all things Trump had to deflect to the guy was anti-Simpsons. It may have been tongue in cheek, but the guy really was all over the board with what was affecting him. Was Trump the straw that broke because he appeared to be anti-Trump as well...

As friends and family of the guy I'm sure you feel somewhat helpless seeing someone spiraling out of control like that. As a layman I would think family and friends (if any) would need to be 100% united and committed to forcing him to get help, and I'd venture to say that rarely occurs and there is usually a release valve for someone in that situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT