ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-vaxers = scum

There's one of those giant electronic billboards off the mall exit in Barboursville that runs six or seven intermittent ads. Two of them last weekend were on the evils of vaccines. This antivax stuff is becoming organized and well funded.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
There's one of those giant electronic billboards off the mall exit in Barboursville that runs six or seven intermittent ads. Two of them last weekend were on the evils of vaccines. This antivax stuff is becoming organized and well funded.

Is there a political motivation or connection to this topic? There really doesn’t seem to be anything consistent unless I’m missing something. I’ve seen plenty of advocates for both on each side of the aisle. Just wondering what’s behind it all.

Is there a political motivation or connection to this topic? There really doesn’t seem to be anything consistent unless I’m missing something. I’ve seen plenty of advocates for both on each side of the aisle. Just wondering what’s behind it all.

I think it is just money. There are people getting rich off of this crap.

Yes, those who are poorly educated are more prone to be ant-vaxxers. We know who loves the poorly educated, and we also know what politician had the highest percentage of his supporters who were poorly educated.
So its trump and the gop that are anti vaxxers?

I didn't say it was exclusive to deplorables. I pointed out that the majority of anti-vaxxers are poorly educated and cheeto has an advantage in support when it comes to the poorly educated.

I like how you think exit polls are the be-all end all.

I like how you think exit polls are the be-all end all.

I like how you're allergic to facts and logic.

These things aren't exit polls. cheeto having a higher percentage of his supporters being poorly educated was known during the entire campaign. That's why he pandered to them, just like he panders to white supremacists. He knows his fan base.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT