ADVERTISEMENT

Any diabetics here

In the state of ky my vote wouldnt have mattered. Trump crushed Clinton.

That doesn't change the fact that you turned your back on your brothers while drawing your disability. In the meantime those filthy liberals are trying to get a bill passed to fund your healthcare and pensions.

Well while your at it I want a raise. I even read where I can get a pool for free to swim in for my back. A veteran i take to the va is blind. I Take him everywhere. He is in the process of getting us a car to travel to va's in. Trump has big ol tittles. Alot of milk to drain.you want civil war. After what the democrats did to coal you too stupid to realize i cant turn my back when 98% of miners voted for trump. You would get your ass kicked here bashing the president everyone here voted for trump. Personally the american public had no one to vote for. So both sides take up for the idiots. People fought and died for your right to vote or not vote. You lost becauae all those obama minorities didnt vote for hillary. I like two men in goverment, Joe Manchin and the governor of Ohio. JOE MANCHIN FOR PRESIDENT

Last edited:
Well while your at it I want a raise. I even read where I can get a pool for free to swim in for my back. A veteran i take to the va is blind. I Take him everywhere. He is in the process of getting us a car to travel to va's in. Trump has big ol tittles. Alot of milk to drain.you want civil war. After what the democrats did to coal you too stupid to realize i cant turn my back when 98% of miners voted for trump. You would get your ass kicked here bashing the president everyone here voted for trump. Personally the american public had no one to vote for. So both sides take up for the idiots. People fought and died for your right to vote or not vote. You lost becauae all those obama minorities didnt vote for hillary. I like two men in goverment, Joe Manchin and the governor of Ohio. JOE MANCHIN FOR PRESIDENT

I thought for a while that you had just recently turned into a puff. But it's evident now you've always been one. I just didn't know you were a treasonous puff. It is the uninformed such as you who think a civil war would be won by the south, and it is the same uninformed who fall to the belief that obama is the cause for the loss of coal jobs.

1024px-US_Coal_mining_employment_1985-2015.png

Just in case a puff like you can't see what's going on in the graph, it shows that the loss of coal mining jobs has occurred under reagan, the first bush, clinton, and obama. So unless obama is responsible for the coal jobs lost starting about 32 years ago under reagan, the first bush, and clinton, you're barking up the wrong tree.

I was in the middle of most coal mines and in the end nobody could get a permit. Almost nobody has a job in here in the mines. Obama and the epa made mining almost impossible. That chart is wrong. Come to lawrence co ky and i will drive u around and let u talk to some great men, miners. Remember hillary saying the would bankrupt all coal companies. Addington,Bizwell,appalachian mining,Middlefork,Big South Maasey jobs 21 24 and dials branch. All companies I worked for were forced out by the epa. You attacking me is so wrong. Yea jobs were lost under reagan and bush and clinton but they were not around the day coal died. No jobs period. Trump and his posse will take over a year for permits to get issued. Then if he loses in the next election the dems who worship the enviroment will reverse the epa and Pow no jobs.Good Lord is going to destroy earth when he says so with fire and brimestone and make a new Earth. Economy over enviroment is how miners see it.

Last edited:
What a waste. Nobody's cutting anybody's benefits. All fake. Everyone will keep getting more than enough to stay fat on.

So it boils down to a culture vote. What culture are you voting for? Coal miners by and large aren't going to vote for liberal culture. And neither am I.

I was in the middle of most coal mines and in the end nobody could get permit. Almost nobody has a job in here in the mines. Obama and the epa made mining almost impossible. That chart is wrong. Come to lawrence co ky and i will drive u around and let u talk to some great men, miners. Remember hillary saying the would bankrupt all coal companies. Addington,Bizwell,appalachian mining,Middlefork,Big South Maasey jobs 21 24 and dials branch. All companies I worked for were forced out by the epa. You attacking me is so wrong.

I don't care where you were. The things that caused loss in coal mining jobs are technology, cheap natural gas, and coal harder to get to the surface. Those coal companies were in many cases forced out by going in big debt to purchase other coal companies as they thought the China market would continue to expand when in fact China's economy slowed down. I'll attack you as long as you're a puff that bought the big lies from a big-mouthed and unfit liar while blaming the wrong things for coal job losses. Of course the chart is wrong, I should have asked those great miners that voted for cheetos if it was correct.

Because of fantastic machines you dont need as many miners. But your lost. Your going by the net" what a joke"and cnn. Im living right smack in the middle of coal country and i cant name 3 miners working in the mines. That started around 2013 and by the end of 2014 jobs all were gone.

Obama did lie. He said we are going to burn coal but burn it cleanly. Then he has the epa make mining almost impossible because the epa turned around and denied permits. You know the last 5 years I worked I worried all the time about getting new permits so we didnt have to shut down. Reckon obama's group of scientists just failed in their plan to burn coal cleaner. Now its gas and the libs are against fragging. Lol. No fragging. Not much gas in the future.

What a waste. Nobody's cutting anybody's benefits. All fake. Everyone will keep getting more than enough to stay fat on.

So it boils down to a culture vote. What culture are you voting for? Coal miners by and large aren't going to vote for liberal culture. And neither am I.
Thank you Walden im a dinosoar for sure

Compared to a whiner who failed in business without benefits, and no retirement plan and filed bankruptcy.

Who filed bankruptcy? Not me. I said I owned a business at one time many years ago. That doesn't mean bankruptcy, idiot.

What did you pull in your best year? 30 grand? No benefits? I have always had benefits? No retirement? Hummm, account looks pretty good to me.

He lies all the time. Quess he a a little piece of the fake news. Sorry we wont stand for being a fairy nation.

Who filed bankruptcy? Not me. I said I owned a business at one time many years ago. That doesn't mean bankruptcy, idiot.

What did you pull in your best year? 30 grand? No benefits? I have always had benefits? No retirement? Hummm, account looks pretty good to me.

What did you pull in your best year from the business you owned? Did it even last a year? What were your benefits, retirement? Had a better offer? Probably. Any offer is better than tbe nothing you were pulling in.

Because of fantastic machines you dont need as many miners. But your lost. Your going by the net" what a joke"and cnn. Im living right smack in the middle of coal country and i cant name 3 miners working in the mines. That started around 2013 and by the end of 2014 jobs all were gone.

Research your own job numbers starting in 1985. Let's see them, puff.

No way your so far of you make me believe there really is fake news. You lie on posters

Cmon puff. Bring us the real numbers. You're calling my numbers wrong because they don't line up with your lying about whose fault coal job losses are.

He could easily make more than that but he locks up the shed for the year once he's made $30k. He loses Obamacare subsidies if he makes more than 250% of the poverty level.

He could easily make more than that but he locks up the shed for the year once he's made $30k. He loses Obamacare subsidies if he makes more than 250% of the poverty level.

Yep. Spent 20 years getting ready for Obamacare. Very prescient of me. Moron.

What would the miners think of greed, sisters? No benefits and low wages.

I figure theyll find out about no benefits and low wages unless Democrats can get something favorable passed for them. It's part of the liberal war on coal. Whiner.

Jesus this post goes from sisters finding out he is dying of diabetes but he can take a pill that makes him shit his guts out and lose weight to coal mining and trump vs Obama. Can we just relax. Are you still shitting your guts out sisters or has everything settled down? Cheers to your next A1C being lower.

Yep. Spent 20 years getting ready for Obamacare. Very prescient of me. Moron.
So you work year round and only make that much? That's rough. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Also, don't get mad at me about it. You're the one who revealed that you have a subsidized silver plan.

Better off keeping a well established business going than starting your own anyway. The great winners Bob Knight and Woody Hayes didn't make their own programs. They went to established Cadillacs and drove 'em like champs.

So you work year round and only make that much? That's rough. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Also, don't get mad at me about it. You're the one who revealed that you have a subsidized silver plan.

No one said it was a cake walk, moron. I'm not mad that you're a moron.

No one said it was a cake walk, moron. I'm not mad that you're a moron.
You're mad about something. Is it that you would be more successful if you spent the last 20 years working in the Lowes cabinetry department? Might even be dept manager by now. Real shame

You're mad about something. Is it that you would be more successful if you spent the last 20 years working in the Lowes cabinetry department? Might even be dept manager by now. Real shame

Nope. Being mad and fearful are characteristics of cons.

"Special assistance needed in cabinets. Special assistance needed in cabinets."

Lowe's is good. A big established enterprise where the real joy is walking up and down the lumber aisle while taking big whiffs.

Reminds me of yesterday when I lucked out with the wind blowing across the Ohio River so I could huff the old Goodyear polyester plant up at Apple Grove. It's called M&G Polymers, Inc. now. It'll suck when it closes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT