ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody see greed?

I wonder if he is doing any fishing down there or anything like that? Pretty good fishing down there in the Gulf.

61+K+weX5pL._AC_UX679_.jpg

Greed is really unhinged these days. The bitterness he has for those who have graduated from college, and served in the military have gotten the best of him.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Greed is really unhinged these days. The bitterness he has for those who have graduated from college, and served in the military have gotten the best of him.
i understand that most people portray a different online persona, but if this dude is remotely close to as bitter and scorned as he acts on this website - and there's strong evidence of that based on some of his facebook posts - he is a seriously demented individual in need of serious help. i hope he gets the help he needs at his hubbard convention while he's in clearwater.

he should attend the "Free Personality Test" during the conference so he can learn more about why he acts as he does, maybe open his eyes as to how is actions harm his mental self more than others with his hateful rhetoric. i just hope, unlike the lies he spouts on this website day in and day out, that he's truly honest with himself when going through the program. that program is offered every day this week, so he should likely attend every chance he gets . . . however, i doubt he'll attend any as he'll likely be posting more hatred on this website instead of enjoying his vacation or trying to better himself via the cans.

i understand that most people portray a different online persona, but if this dude is remotely close to as bitter and scorned as he acts on this website - and there's strong evidence of that based on some of his facebook posts - he is a seriously demented individual in need of serious help. i hope he gets the help he needs at his hubbard convention while he's in clearwater.

he should attend the "Free Personality Test" during the conference so he can learn more about why he acts as he does, maybe open his eyes as to how is actions harm his mental self more than others with his hateful rhetoric. i just hope, unlike the lies he spouts on this website day in and day out, that he's truly honest with himself when going through the program. that program is offered every day this week, so he should likely attend every chance he gets . . . however, i doubt he'll attend any as he'll likely be posting more hatred on this website instead of enjoying his vacation or trying to better himself via the cans.
Yes, it's apparent that his online personality is in fact the way he acts in person. A bitter little man that thinks the world owes him something.

I am shocked that oldie allowed greed to go to the convention without him. I know they didn't go together because scientology doesn't tolerate geriatric gay couples.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT