ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone wanna hang with Britney?

What’s I’ve heard through the music scene is that she is fvcking anything that moves, and that was the last straw for her estranged husband. He saw video on the security system of her being inappropriate with the help.

She’s rumored to have been banging anybody that is around the house. Severe mental issues.

Reactions: Jartard
What’s I’ve heard through the music scene is that she is fvcking anything that moves, and that was the last straw for her estranged husband. He saw video on the security system of her being inappropriate with the help.

She’s rumored to have been banging anybody that is around the house. Severe mental issues.
Years ago in Raleigh, NC they had a call in show on one of the rock stations during the day. They played hard rock and classic rock music. The DJ brought up Britney Spears and people were calling in and talking about her.

This guy calls in and goes, "Brittany Spears. She can't sing worth a shit but, I would stuff her like a Christmas turkey."

hahahaa, they used that a sound bite for advertisements for the show and during breaks between songs.

Up Next Metallica but before that, "Brtiney Spears, She can't sing worth a shit but, I wouldstuff her like a Christmas turkey."

I live like 15 min from her but… no.

I live like 15 min from her but… no.
You're out of your damn mind, sir. I would raw dog it without concerns. Hell, I would try to impregnate her.

I've had a few fairly high profile rendezvous, one being very high, and this one would top them all. Who cares if she is crazy, if her body is quite gross, and if she would fit in at the most average of trailer parks. It's Britney-fvcking-Spears. If you have the opportunity, you don't turn down getting that opportunity. The stories to tell about that would be legendary.

Reactions: Jartard
You're out of your damn mind, sir. I would raw dog it without concerns. Hell, I would try to impregnate her.

I've had a few fairly high profile rendezvous, one being very high, and this one would top them all. Who cares if she is crazy, if her body is quite gross, and if she would fit in at the most average of trailer parks. It's Britney-fvcking-Spears. If you have the opportunity, you don't turn down getting that opportunity. The stories to tell about that would be legendary.
If you live to tell them. Knives are in the mix. Herdandhokies is out.

Crazy bitches are incredible in bed….and she’s an incredibly hot crazy bitch. I 100% agree with you! I’d even let ET have my leftovers after he builds her some cabinets.

Crazy bitches are incredible in bed….and she’s an incredibly hot crazy bitch. I 100% agree with you! I’d even let ET have my leftovers after he builds her some cabinets.
Have you seen her in the last decade? There is nothing hot about her, let alone "incredibly hot." Her eyes are hollow. And I am not saying that as a figure of speech. Sometimes, you can just tell with people.

As sad as it is, I wouldn't be shocked if something really tragic happened soon.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Have you seen her in the last decade? There is nothing hot about her, let alone "incredibly hot." Her eyes are hollow. And I am not saying that as a figure of speech. Sometimes, you can just tell with people.

As sad as it is, I wouldn't be shocked if something really tragic happened soon.
Don’t need to look into her eyes while I have her bent over ET’s sawhorse. Not marrying the slvt, just laying the pipe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT