ADVERTISEMENT

Trump invited Russia to attack NATO allies.

^^^^3 putin loving idiot liars
200.gif

I have no love for Putin sir. I just want NATO countries to stop paying expansive social benefits and start paying more attention to their security and defense. Germany, France and GB have all had large militaries in the past, they can do so again.

Surprise, surprise...If it isn't a voter whose votes help support murdering and mutilating our children. How do we know? Because Pedo-Joe and his fellow Democrats support it.

What's up, dumbass and why are you lying by claiming the love Putin? I'd bet everything I own that they don't, you liar.

I have no love for Putin sir. I just want NATO countries to stop paying expansive social benefits and start paying more attention to their security and defense. Germany, France and GB have all had large militaries in the past, they can do so again.
From Jan 24 '22 to Oct 1 '23, the EU has provided more assistance to Ukraine than anyone.

From Jan 24 '22 to Oct 1 '23, the EU has provided more assistance to Ukraine than anyone.
It is in their backdoor. They should. Plus, that is an entire continent. In addition, Ukraine is not NATO and there are still NATO memebers not pulling their weight in terms of NATO. We subsidized it for years.

What Trump is referring to
They are paying $42 less per per capita than Americans but more as a total.
W
Are they though? Are they paying what they agreed to pay according to the treaty?
The two percent is not a treaty obligation, it was a recommended amount. Also we are talking about the level of their defense appropriations, we are not talking about money that they owe to NATO or the United States.

That justifies publicly offering Russia, who has already launched a total of three invasions of its neighbors, a free hand to invade?
No...what he was saying pay your fair share. If you are not.committed why should we come to your rescue.

Remember, Russia invaded Ukraine under Mush Brain Biden. They knew Biden is a boob.

No...what he was saying pay your fair share. If you are not.committed why should we come to your rescue.
No, what he said was:
“‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’” Trump recounted saying. “‘No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills.’”

He's a lying idiot. So are you.

Remember, Russia invaded Ukraine under Mush Brain Biden. They knew Biden is a boob.
Remember we had a free and fair election that you're orange jesus attempted to subvert. John is a loser.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT