ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump, Bible Salesman

It’s got Greed all in a lather 🧼
Aroused South Park GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
I know what I am getting my atheist tree hugging California neighbor for Christmas. A Donald Trump Bible. They liked the My Pillow I got them for Christmas.

Reactions: KyMUfan
When he's a scumbag, yes. It's an unfaithful man defiling what is holy for his personal gain. It's why Jesus took a whip to the moneychangers in the temple.

On a lighter note, Trump has now turned into the Bible Pimp from Trailer Park Boys
Somebody makes and sells Bibles. The Gideon's give them a way but, they have to get them somewhere on the front end. China probably makes the most Bibles. Atheist and commies.

You guys have TDS.

John 2: 13-16
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”

Reactions: ohio herd
No. Listen, I know we're talking about Trump & everyone wants to believe the worst about whoever isn't their guy, but this is a misstep by his campaign to allow this (even if he needs cash.)
The guy is hawking gold shoes and meme stocks. I’m not sure why you have the expectation that there are things he won’t put his name on for money.

In before greedtard:
FAKE NEWS

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

He's endorsing it, just as Lee Greenwood did. No different than a company using a famous person to help sell their products. Michael Jordan/Nike, UFC/Bud Light...etc. Smart move by the Bible company.

The current website for the book includes an FAQ that addresses the question of how the former president benefits from the partnership. It assures visitors that no money from the sale of the Bibles will go to Trump’s political campaign. Instead, “GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.”

The guy is hawking gold shoes and meme stocks. I’m not sure why you have the expectation that there are things he won’t put his name on for money.
If he funneled money from China, Romania, and Ukraine and sold first grade looking paintings for 150k or more it would be ok.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT