ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump, Bible Salesman

Trump's only officially endorsing one bible. From the site - https://godblesstheusabible.com/

IS ANY OF THE MONEY FROM THIS BIBLE GOING TO THE DONALD J. TRUMP CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT?​

No, GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates.
GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

Reactions: 30CAT
Hey it is ok to buy a Chinese made Bible from Barnes and Noble or Amazon. But, if Trump endorses a Bible then it is terrible.

Just like January 6 was an insurrection, their narrative will forever be that Trump is selling Bibles. The End.

Trump's only officially endorsing one bible. From the site - https://godblesstheusabible.com/

IS ANY OF THE MONEY FROM THIS BIBLE GOING TO THE DONALD J. TRUMP CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT?​

No, GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates.
GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.
I mean the answer is yes, money is going to Trump because they’re licensing his image. Just because they’re not giving him a per-Bible cut doesn’t really change that. But I’m not sure why anyone is surprised. He’s put his name on lots of stupid horse shit to sell to people. This is a nothingburger.

Neither is Trump, dumbass.
Trump himself says he is promoting this Bible (which is itself blasphemous with its political imagery).

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112162741690113521

What are some synonyms for promote? Sell, market, merchandise, plug, push....and according to the Oxford English Dictionary, huckster....damn, they nailed that one this time 🤣

Let me ask you: is one of his billion shell companies getting money for this? Hell yeah.

I can show you where it's his company. It's a pipeline of money into his pocket.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...ublic-financial-disclosure-report-2023-part-1

Trump himself says he is promoting this Bible (which is itself blasphemous with its political imagery).

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112162741690113521

What are some synonyms for promote? Sell, market, merchandise, plug, push....and according to the Oxford English Dictionary, huckster....damn, they nailed that one this time 🤣

Let me ask you: is one of his billion shell companies getting money for this? Hell yeah.

I can show you where it's his company. It's a pipeline of money into his pocket.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...ublic-financial-disclosure-report-2023-part-1

Listen. We know if Trump cured cancer, ended world hunger and brought world peace, your hatred for him would find something to bitch about.

He endorsed the Bible, just like Lee Greenwood did.

And I'll say this. Even if he were selling them, what would be the issue?

You're just another bleating hater.

Anyone who thinks Pedo-Joe is better for America than Trump, needs their head examined.

Trump has done nothing to hurt our country and Pedo-Joe blatantly does and is still doing it, yet you and your fellow bleaters want Trump imprisoned.

I have yet to see anyone's solid reasoning why they would prefer Pedo-Joe, homObama or Hilliary Clinton over Trump other than unadulterated hatred.

Trump endorses a Bible and should be damned to hell for it. The Democrat party, from homObama and his promise to transform America, to Pedo-Joe, is destroying our country and somehow Democrats are saints, trying to save democracy.

Lucky for the America-haters, they have bleaters who are loyal to a party and not their country.

What

CIC Ventures is directly linked to Trump in his 2023 public financial disclosures.

Listen. We know if Trump cured cancer, ended world hunger and brought world peace, your hatred for him would find something to bitch about.

He endorsed the Bible, just like Lee Greenwood did.

And I'll say this. Even if he were selling them, what would be the issue?

Anyone who thinks Pedo-Joe is better for America than Trump, needs their head examined.

Trump has done nothing to hurt our country and Pedo-Joe blatantly does and is still doing it, yet you and your fellow bleaters want Trump imprisoned.

I have yet to see anyone's solid reasoning why they would prefer Pedo-Joe, homObama or Hilliary Clinton over Trump other than unadulterated hatred.

Trump endorses a Bible and should be damned to hell for it. The Democrat party, from homObama and his promise to transform America, to Pedo-Joe, is destroying our country and somehow Democrats are saints, trying to save democracy.

Lucky for the America-haters, they have bleaters who are loyal to a party and not their country.
You're an idiot.

Is James Earl Jones a huckster?

Mike Huckabee?

Johnny Cash?

Cecil B. DeMille?

So other people selling bibles is ok?
CIC Ventures LLC is, according to the Washington Post, basically a pipeline to Trump:

In [Trump’s] financial disclosure released last year, he’s identified as the [CIC Ventures LLC’s] “manager, president, secretary and treasurer” and the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust is identified as a 100 percent owner of the business. The same entity also receives royalties from his book “A MAGA Journey” and speaking engagements.
In case it’s not already obvious: if you look at the company’s documents, you’ll find the principal address for CIC Ventures LLC is 3505 Summit Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida. That is a Trump golf course. Moreover, in a 2022 disclosure, Nick Luna is listed as a manager. Luna was Trump’s personal assistant and body man.

The New York Times reports that “according to a person familiar” (classic) Trump will receive royalties from sales.

I don't hate the sinner.
We are taking about blasphemy here. Not political leadership.
Trump endorses a Bible and should be damned to hell for it.
If he doesn't repent, I'm pretty sure this won't be the only thing he's damned for.
So other people selling bibles is ok?
Depends. I'd be rather suspect if Ron Jeremy sold a Bible with a big schlong on the cover.
Johnny Cash?
Pretty sure Cash wasn't a blasphemer. I don't much about the voice of Darth Vader, other than he's been in movies, was an Army Ranger, and seems like a decent guy. I don't think Huckabee is a blasphemer, but he's definitely full of shit sometimes...par for the course for politics.

We are taking about blasphemy here. Not political leadership.

Blasphemy? For endorsing a company that sells Bibles? How is that blasphemy?

Also, like I tell extradumbass, you don't know Trump’s personal relationship with God.

Hey it is ok to buy a Chinese made Bible from Barnes and Noble or Amazon. But, if Trump endorses a Bible then it is terrible.
I would have the exact same reaction to any Presidential candidate doing it, regardless of affiliation. It's one thing to talk about their faith or lack thereof, study or write their beliefs on the topic & how/if it applies to their daily life. I know the left is a collective of heathens that are not to be taken seriously, but for the most part, everybody seems to be okay with it. But it's a pretty big step for a legit Presidential nominee to start selling the Lord's word. Imagine Hillary selling leather bounds. It's not illegal but it's not a good look - it's got a Jim Baker feel to it.

I would have the exact same reaction to any Presidential candidate doing it, regardless of affiliation. It's one thing to talk about their faith or lack thereof, study or write their beliefs on the topic & how/if it applies to their daily life. I know the left is a collective of heathens that are not to be taken seriously, but for the most part, everybody seems to be okay with it. But it's a pretty big step for a legit Presidential nominee to start selling the Lord's word. Imagine Hillary selling leather bounds. It's not illegal but it's not a good look - it's got a Jim Baker feel to it.
Whar if someone buys the Bible. Reads it and gets saved?

71ov83bWDcL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Mush Brain should endorse this. We've seen how it "helped" Greedtard.

Reactions: mlblack16.
If he gets some people reading the Bible that otherwise wouldn't then hey I'm all for it.

I just think the KJV wouldn't be that easy to read of a translation for most people.

Also, like I tell extradumbass, you don't know Trump’s personal relationship with God.
Unless something has happened in the last few minutes I certainly do know his relationship with God. If you knew some Bible and applied it, you'd know also. Let's see if we can figure it out... your orange jesus stated he hadn't done anything for which to repent and that's the same as saying "I have not sinned" and that's calling God a liar. If you reach the age of accountability and don't repent, you're going to hell. It's sometimes pretty easy to know them by their fruits.

If he gets some people reading the Bible that otherwise wouldn't then hey I'm all for it.
If your orange jesus was interested in getting someone to read the Bible, he could just tell his "flock" they need to read a Bible. They can get one for $3.75.
I just think the KJV wouldn't be that easy to read of a translation for most people.
The Bible is not for leisurely reading, it's purpose is to be studied.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Unless something has happened in the last few minutes I certainly do know his relationship with God. If you knew some Bible and applied it, you'd know also. Let's see if we can figure it out... your orange jesus stated he hadn't done anything for which to repent and that's the same as saying "I have not sinned" and that's calling God a liar. If you reach the age of accountability and don't repent, you're going to hell. It's sometimes pretty easy to know them by their fruits.

A lot of typing, by a follower of scientology, to come to the same conclusion. You don't know Trump's personal relationship with God. You are not a soothsayer. All you have are accusations. Looking at the past accusations you have had about Trump, which were lies and you continue to lie, I think you may need more time with God.

A lot of typing, by a follower of scientology, to come to the same conclusion. You don't know Trump's personal relationship with God. You are not a soothsayer. All you have are accusations. Looking at the past accusations you have had about Trump, which were lies and you continue to lie, I think you may need more time with God.
You're a lying idiot. Lying idiot. I just used the word of God to prove I know the absence of a personal relationship between your orange jesus and God. I used zero accusations, I used the very conversation trump had in an interview. You stupid punk.

All these liberals are so upset about a book they do not own and never read?

Yup, all is normal in liberal world today.

Reactions: KyMUfan
All these liberals are so upset about a book they do not own and never read?

Yup, all is normal in liberal world today.
^^^Cons supporting their orange jesus' use of a Bible as a prop (again) to court the "religious" right, and to make money. "make America pray again" hypocrisy coming from a lying cheating traitor who cares about NO ONE other than himself. You've already bowed the knee to him, go ahead and kiss the ring while you grovel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT