ADVERTISEMENT

App State

My buddy in NC swears our game with ECU will not be played with fans in the stands; if at all.

My buddy in NC swears our game with ECU will not be played with fans in the stands; if at all.
ECU just suspended practice

The colleges in NC have their marching orders.

NC State just went all virtual today. If I were parent or student I would be pissed at the colleges in NC.

It starts at the Top just look it up and see who is there

ECU just suspended practice

The colleges in NC have their marching orders.

NC State just went all virtual today. If I were parent or student I would be pissed at the colleges in NC.

It starts at the Top just look it up and see who is there

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Political commentary violation. If you can’t abide by the rules of this board, don’t complain when people breach rules on the board you moderate.

Political commentary violation. If you can’t abide by the rules of this board, don’t complain when people breach rules on the board you moderate.
I did not make a political commentary. I stated facts about those schools, directed the posters of this forum where they could find data about where decisions are being made, and I told them that I like to spend time and money in South Carolina(I thought they might be interested).

Plus, my board, which is very well run, weeds about the vaginas on its own. There is no need for over moderation because it is run so well.

Looking forward to moving to South Carolina (Upstate) next year after my daughter’s wedding in July. North Carolina? No way!!!

Did too! Did not! You’re ugly. Oh yeah? People say I look just like yo mama! Ridiculous.
The truth? IaHM didn’t mention a political party, candidate or policy position. He just indicated his preference between 2 states & the fact that he prefers Myrtle Beach to the OBX. What I would like to see is an octagon cage match between Josh & extra. Pop some popcorn and don’t spare the butter!!!

IaHM didn’t mention a political party, candidate or policy position.

He absolutely did. He's attempting to be subtle about it.

Let's ask the moderator(s) of this board if everyone else can talk politics the way herdman did as long as we don't mention a political party, candidate, or policy position. Because more than one can play that game.

Ooooooooh! YES!!!! Let’s waste more time being childish on a supposedly adult sports message board!! Did not Did too! So’s your old man! If we could stick to original post content, that would be nice.....

Ooooooooh! YES!!!! Let’s waste more time being childish on a supposedly adult sports message board!! Did not Did too! So’s your old man! If we could stick to original post content, that would be nice.....

That's the idea. Tell herdman to leave politics on Pullman and we wouldn't be discussing this. herdmans post should have been deleted and herdman should have been suspended according to the rules. Either stick to the rules or rescind them.

I did not make a political commentary. I stated facts about those schools, directed the posters of this forum where they could find data about where decisions are being made, and I told them that I like to spend time and money in South Carolina(I thought they might be interested).

Plus, my board, which is very well run, weeds about the vaginas on its own. There is no need for over moderation because it is run so well.

That's the idea. Tell herdman to leave politics on Pullman and we wouldn't be discussing this. herdmans post should have been deleted and herdman should have been suspended according to the rules. Either stick to the rules or rescind them.
He did not make a political commentary.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
In other news: A sports message board has been found guilty of childish back & forth commentary between long-time posters. One stated he was not "built" to disengage in this type of behavior, as it would show weakness & bring shame to his family. Another stated: By God, if anyone is going to drop the rope, it's not gonna be me! And so it is, this Friday, the 21st of August in the year of 'rona...

I was sent to the corner and all it took as someone alluding that I was being political. I mentioned that MU football can continue without ticket sales.

That's all it took.... way too political for some and 30 day timeout.

• Haha
Reactions: herdalicious
Exactly. Everything herdman stated was in conjunction to whether or not the ECU-HERD game would be played. Not political at all. He's simply stating who is going to make the ultimate call as to whether this game will be played, and it starts at the top.

I did in no way make political commentary. The NC colleges and universities follow guidance from the NC Dept of Health and Human Services which is headed by the Executive Branch of Govt in NC. That is not a political statement. That is a fact. I am sorry if some people view that as a political post. Most universities in most states are going to follow orders and guidance and order's ultimately from the executive branch of government.

Furthermore, the personal attacks on me are unwarranted and not professional. I was trying to add to this interesting discussion and there are those they want to take cheap shots at me. The goal was to show how this may have an impact on Marshall University and its football program.

The NC colleges and universities follow guidance from the NC Dept of Health and Human Services which is headed by the Executive Branch of Govt in NC.

That's correct. Would you like me to post the comments you've made about the head of the executive branch in NC????

That is not a political statement.

Oh yes it is.

I am sorry

That much is true.

Furthermore, the personal attacks on me are unwarranted and not professional.

But they are true.

And if you can't keep it there, don't post here.
Extra - you, my friend, take yourself waaaay too seriously! Stop being an ass, I mean Dim. Rhinos are an endangered species, & for good reason. Studies show that having conservative emotional responses is far healthier than radical ones. If a person doesn’t keep strong borders around themselves , others may illegally invade their personal space...now, see? None of what I just typed is technically “political” .....just a way to illustrate your hyper-sensitive nature. Or maybe you will go crying to the Mods that I bwoke da ruhls and should therefore get the hook? Bring it, tough guy ........
Go Herd!!

Extra - you, my friend, take yourself waaaay too seriously! Stop being an ass, I mean Dim. Rhinos are an endangered species, & for good reason. Studies show that having conservative emotional responses is far healthier than radical ones. If a person doesn’t keep strong borders around themselves , others may illegally invade their personal space...now, see? None of what I just typed is technically “political” .....just a way to illustrate your hyper-sensitive nature. Or maybe you will go crying to the Mods that I bwoke da ruhls and should therefore get the hook? Bring it, tough guy ........
Go Herd!!

ebc.jpg

Go Herd!!

I get it. You're a....snowflake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT