ADVERTISEMENT

As per usual

No, I am am political scientist and sociologist by education, and a social worker/work skills trainer for adults with developmental disabilities by career.

Hunter Johnson is a hell of a QB.

WOW...you are a BLESSING
to the folks you work with. You are a HERD graduate, I take it?

My son-in-law says Hunter Johnson is the "real deal".

HerdZilla22 In Charlotte

We get it, and yes it was a good win, I think our teams legs are tired, a week without games helped. I keep hearing reports that Bennett may not get his grades. Not getting much production from the center position, and Bennett is critical for next season.
Bennett doe NOT have grade problems. His is the fact that the HS that he attended for 2 years was shut down by the NCAA as non-accredited. He is trying to get the classes made up at Hargrave. There is still some hope for him next year.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
Bennett doe NOT have grade problems. His is the fact that the HS that he attended for 2 years was shut down by the NCAA as non-accredited. He is trying to get the classes made up at Hargrave. There is still some hope for him next year.

Fact of the matter is we have to hold hope that he is eligible. If he isnt eligible the 2017-2018 season will be a waste

Fact of the matter is we have to hold hope that he is eligible. If he isnt eligible the 2017-2018 season will be a waste
Not true. Danny has other options. There are 2 grad transfers on the radar and a JUCO (Fredrick). If Bennett is eligible he most likely will NOT go with the JUCO but maybe 1 grad transfer.

How can he have grad transfers on the radar if the season is not finished.

And if he does have grad transfers on the radar already, im pretty sure they are benchwarmers at their current school.

We need instant impact front court players. That is who he should be going after. Right now currently in the Rivals database there is 53 unsigned front court players that are 3* or better.

Want to know how many have a Marshall offer.......0

And nobody is saying we should offer 4 and 5 kids that are still available.

But atleast start targeting and competing for some of the 3* kids that are still available.

From what I have seen, we need a tough scoring wing and 2 goons on the front court

No, I am am political scientist and sociologist by education, and a social worker/work skills trainer for adults with developmental disabilities by career.

Hunter Johnson is a hell of a QB.

Excellent and much needed. Tip of my cap to you Raoul.

How can he have grad transfers on the radar if the season is not finished.

And if he does have grad transfers on the radar already, im pretty sure they are benchwarmers at their current school.

We need instant impact front court players. That is who he should be going after. Right now currently in the Rivals database there is 53 unsigned front court players that are 3* or better.

Want to know how many have a Marshall offer.......0
They have both reached out to us. One is an All-conference performer in a mid major league. The other is a 3 year starter at another mid major school. BOTH of these would be impact players

Even if they reached out to us, our staff cant talk to them.

Plus what will grad transfers do for us? Unless they have 2 years we might as well go after the 56 3* or better front court players that is still available.

Even if they reached out to us, our staff cant talk to them.

Plus what will grad transfers do for us? Unless they have 2 years we might as well go after the 56 3* or better front court players that is still available.
The grad transfers are only one year until Robinette and Bennett are eligible. IF Bennett is eligible next year we will NOT take a grad transfer but a JUCO instead.

It shoudnt matter because I can think of 3 Euro players we should break apart from after the season

WKU was 12-12 before losing to Marshall. We should beat them. Fact of the matter is, this team has to win CUSA before this season can be considered a success IMO. They have already lost too many games to be considered for the Tourney or NIT if they don't win the CUSA tournament.

Reactions: The Real SamC
It shoudnt matter because I can think of 3 Euro players we should break apart from after the season
Some reason DD is stuck on the 3, especially Penava, and he is the worst of the 3. At least Nikolic can handle ball a little, and Milo has a little beef. But you are right, they all need to go. He could have been getting Theinaman, Kilgore, and Bledsoe some floor time.

Some reason DD is stuck on the 3, especially Penava, and he is the worst of the 3. At least Nikolic can handle ball a little, and Milo has a little beef. But you are right, they all need to go. He could have been getting Theinaman, Kilgore, and Bledsoe some floor time.

Pfft those 3 arent even good either. We have the worst bench in the conference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT