ADVERTISEMENT

As predicted, most post-conviction polls have Trump leading or having an increased lead.

There's a reason why greed has avoided signing up for a perma-ban.

Maybe we could wager some sort of charity donation instead. Trump wins, and greed donates $100 to a local dog pound, picked by BC. Mush brains wins, I donate $100 to the crippled poor kid in the name of Tom Cruise.

Sign here:

____________________________ <<<<

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard

Maybe we could wager some sort of charity donation instead. Trump wins, and greed donates $100 to a local dog pound, picked by BC. Mush brains wins, I donate $100 to the crippled poor kid in the name of Tom Cruise.

Sign here:

$100 is like 10% if his social security check. His wife is gonna have to sling some more Avon if he’s gonna be placing bets.

Reactions: WVUSerg

Sign here:

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

I cannot bet you a perma-ban currently

coward. You said you wanted first dibs, I'm offering it to you.
Take your own bet coward...it's been 2 years and you still haven't mustered up the courage.

He might drop to 81,987,000 votes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT