ADVERTISEMENT

AWOL: Where is Rifle?

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
@i am herdman Herdman tried to smoke him out (with his post about white rappers) to no avail. I am concerned about Rifle. I have a theory on his whereabouts.
#1. He got a Russian mob boss daughter pregnant and is currently in Siberia.
#2. He married into one of those Mormon sisters network in Utah and is taking care of his 3 wives.
#3. He has found religion and is now at a Monastery in the Swiss Alps.
#4, He was working undercover as a plumber and is solely responsible for finding Osteens stash of 600,000 hidden in the wall at Lakewood.
#5. Huff has hired him and he is currently on the road recruiting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
This is an awful time in his life probably.

I never was much of anything myself, but this age sucks. He's probably a few years older than I am, but this is a bad age. Watching yourself go down this way. Seeing a future of nothing but being old and hurting. I guess you get used to it eventually, but this sucks a hell of a lot.

Even for someone like me who never had women, never was that good, etc. He had women and was good. He'd get on here and say he still was, but father time takes its toll on us all.

@i am herdman Herdman tried to smoke him out (with his post about white rappers) to no avail. I am concerned about Rifle. I have a theory on his whereabouts.
#1. He got a Russian mob boss daughter pregnant and is currently in Siberia.
#2. He married into one of those Mormon sisters network in Utah and is taking care of his 3 wifes.
#3. He has found religion and is now at a Monastery in the Swiss Alps.
#4, He was working undercover as a plumber and is solely responsible for finding Osteens stash of 600,000 hidden in the wall at Lakewood.
#5. Huff has hired him and he is currently on the road recruiting.
Possibly looking for White Russian rappers, but will head home soon as Ukraine kicks off.

The Joel Osteen plumbing find…if that money was hid on purpose, why keep the checks with it? It’s not like trying to cash them five or six years wouldn’t raise a red flag. That’s a really strange situation. This sounds more like an accident than an attempt at theft. I mean…the guy steals his money right out in the open and doesn’t pay taxes on it. Why would he need to steal or attempt tax evasion?

The Joel Osteen plumbing find…if that money was hid on purpose, why keep the checks with it? It’s not like trying to cash them five or six years wouldn’t raise a red flag. That’s a really strange situation. This sounds more like an accident than an attempt at theft. I mean…the guy steals his money right out in the open and doesn’t pay taxes on it. Why would he need to steal or attempt tax evasion?
I’m not sure how money accidentally ends up in envelopes in the wall though? Hell, I may need to bust open my walls to make sure no one ever accidentally put money in them.

I’m not sure how money accidentally ends up in envelopes in the wall though? Hell, I may need to bust open my walls to make sure no one ever accidentally put money in them.
Yea. The whole thing is strange.

Reactions: Jartard
Back in the summer, I was hoping he would give me information about powder water and stuff. I was really looking for people who knew stuff about food, nutrition, etc. Figured he would know.

We have this dietitian here who I asked a bunch of questions, but she wouldn't help me. It's too late. Now I had to become Charlie Weis just to be able to function again. I can function, but I'm Charlie Weis. Now I'm just trying to avoid becoming Mangino. So I have little use for food and nutrition information now. Game's way lost.

Surely, can't be Rifle's house. According to him:

"The brick/wall are not his responsibility, as they are covered by the HOA. The townhouses go from anywhere between $700K - $1.1 million."

That article says the house was only worth 173k.

In all seriousness, I hope Rifle is ok. Although, I did tell him that CA was not a state where you want to start Stalking people and rack up another Restraining order.

Surely, can't be Rifle's house. According to him:

"The brick/wall are not his responsibility, as they are covered by the HOA. The townhouses go from anywhere between $700K - $1.1 million."

That article says the house was only worth 173k.

In all seriousness, I hope Rifle is ok. Although, I did tell him that CA was not a state where you want to start Stalking people and rack up another Restraining order.
Maybe California wasn’t big enough for Rifle and Fever.

Maybe California wasn’t big enough for Rifle and Fever.

Then again I did warn him here:

"Eww.... You have to be careful with those. They seem to be connected back home. I wouldn't piss off her family if I were you, or they will post you on the back of a milk carton."

Hope he took my advice and didn't piss them off!

rifle lives a high risk life, but maybe not so much now days. Back when I was a whore, I found myself having to watch my back. It wasn't so much the husbands or boyfriends that concerned me, but rather disgruntled women. Found myself having to create about a 60 mile radius of picking up skank in different areas. Eventually you run out of territory. At that point, your only option is to expand your radius, but back then, with gasoline costing close to $4.00 a gallon, choking the monkey ended up being not only a better economical option, but also much safer. I was on a course to break Wilt's record, but came up short by like 9,982 girls.
Man, this post from the 'Moderator, I need clarification' thread linked by Johns was high-quality material, and deserved more than a single 'like'.

He definitely couldn't do that. I remember the time he told us about having to have a new shower head put on, and had to have the old lady that lived next door come over and change it out for him. Think he even paid her $100 for five minutes of work.
If Rifle is gone, does that void his bet with Rox? Time to bring him back?

Reactions: ohio herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT