ADVERTISEMENT

Back to Afghanistan

I'm sure he does appear conservative to someone who's political views are somewhere between Marx amd Alinsky on the left/right lib/conservative spectrum

To morons like you, one degree to the left of far right is commie.

Its very personel to one of my friends. He hates trump. His son voted for trump and is in the army. Well guess what,,his division is the next to afghanistan. The young man in the military wants action. His family is scared to death of him getting killed. His chances are like 97% he wont get killed. The last move obama made before he left office was sending more troops to afghanistan

"The last move obama made before he left office was sending more troops to afghanistan."

Really?

I thought it was having his staff umask political opponents? or was it bouncing some Russian diplomats just for show after 8 years...

as little as he did, we should be able to remember

Im only repeating anderson cooper on obama saying. we needed more troops. He sent them in the very end of his presidency. Im not saying right or wrong but obama effidently agreed with Trump. EG you try to defend obama when im not badmouthing obama. Im sure the dems will bash trump for doing what obama did. Thats dirty. Remember hillary is dirty as they get.

Im only repeating anderson cooper on obama saying. we needed more troops. He sent them in the very end of his presidency. Im not saying right or wrong but obama effidently agreed with Trump. EG you try to defend obama when im not badmouthing obama. Im sure the dems will bash trump for doing what obama did. Thats dirty. Remember hillary is dirty as they get.

I don't think Cooper said that.
And no, Hillary is not dirty. Name any thing Hillary has been charged with. Doesn't exist. Just because Republicans have claimed it for 30 years doesnt make it real.

Please i dont lie. Hillary going on a talk show to say her husband never had a relationship with anyone. A right wing conspiracy. All lies. Had she went before a court claiming that would bill have stepped up and admitted it to keep her from many felonies for lying. Hillary Trump and Bernie were all bad. Hillary lost because she slowed down the last 12 days and comey coming out against her. Hillary and Trump are two hated americans. What has trump been convicted of.

I think sending troops over there saved lives. Obama made the right call. Why are u denying this?

44707BF8-CB97-49C4-95AC-C213162A4599_w650_r0_s.png

I think sending troops over there saved lives. Obama made the right call. Why are u denying this?

As far as I know, Obama didn't send troops to Afghanistan toward the end of his presidency. If I remember correctly, there perhaps 60,000 troops there at the beginning of his 2 terms and about 10,000 when he left office. Ifou have information otherwise, show it.

As far as I know, Obama didn't send troops to Afghanistan toward the end of his presidency. If I remember correctly, there perhaps 60,000 troops there at the beginning of his 2 terms and about 10,000 when he left office. Ifou have information otherwise, show it.
AFG_USTROOPS.jpg

I don't think Cooper said that.
And no, Hillary is not dirty. Name any thing Hillary has been charged with. Doesn't exist. Just because Republicans have claimed it for 30 years doesnt make it real.

good lord, only a complete moron...even as measured by the leftist moron scale would make that statement. congratulations Greed, you are Lord of the Idiots!!

good lord, only a complete moron...even as measured by the leftist moron scale would make that statement. congratulations Greed, you are Lord of the Idiots!!

I'll ask you the same question and you'll come up with the same number as sisters did. Name the occasions Hillary has been charged. We're all waiting.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT