ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Football Hires

Yags your head is filled with more useless information than anyone on here.. I mean it's good stuff if you and your buddies are sitting and talking in a tree house

Reactions: 19MU88
Holy Cow. Sistersville just nuked him. That is a cold steel dagger.
Gonna have to give you extra bonus points on this post. I mean, you had three options - steel, still, or steal, but yet you nailed it. This combined with Sistersville's dismantling post is likely to make Yagis head explode.

Reactions: i am herdman
Gonna have to give you extra bonus points on this post. I mean, you had three options - steel, still, or steal, but yet you nailed it. This combined with Sistersville's dismantling post is likely to make Yagis head explode.

What about his hair? If his head explodes will his hair be damaged?

Not wanting to make his head explode. Just having fun. If yags had been a 4th kid in "stand by me" boy that movie would have tanked. He really would have ruined the three stories. Doesn't anybody feel bad for yags? We have our families and he has this board. He is so much like Donald Trump it is scary.

Not wanting to make his head explode. Just having fun. If yags had been a 4th kid in "stand by me" boy that movie would have tanked. He really would have ruined the three stories. Doesn't anybody feel bad for yags? We have our families and he has this board. He is so much like Donald Trump it is scary.
Except his women are not as hot.

Reactions: 19MU88
as smart of a guy he claims over and over to be, it really astonishes me he's too stupid to understand when he's being fukt with and drops a diatribe of an explanation at the drop of an obvious troll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT