ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Commit Today?

Herdmeister

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 18, 2006
Herd target Jacob Conner from Kettering Alter tweeted that he will commit today (Monday) at noon. Our chances look very good

Reactions: ohio herd
I like his game over the majority of the players we have coming in this class.
keep in mind, he is NOT in this year's class but the 2022 class. He is the first commit for that class. We have one more scholarship available for the 22 class

Danny will probably be looking for a point guard with the other scholarship for the 2022 class.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
But, Herdmeister, an injury to Taylor or Braun or a transfer by Taylor would put us in a much weakened position as a team for next year. We have enough height at this point. A point guard would provide us with needed support for the future. And I doubt that Connor will ever play at the point.

But, Herdmeister, an injury to Taylor or Braun or a transfer by Taylor would put us in a much weakened position as a team for next year. We have enough height at this point. A point guard would provide us with needed support for the future. And I doubt that Connor will ever play at the point.

as long as DD is here I'd say there is good chance he does play some point or at least point forward like DD likes.

Did he commit or not?
yes, about 2 hours after the post was written. In fact he had committed to the staff about 2 weeks earlier but wanted to wait to announce it. I and others knew but were asked to not steal the kids thunder.
You should follow the team on Twitter. That is where all the news is broken. I guess that can be said for all news. Even the news media break a story on Twitter before they put it on their own outlet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT