ADVERTISEMENT

Bathroom from the eye of a child

Marshall2004

Green Buffalo
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2007
I know this is a favorite topic around here. Took my almost 6 year old son into the bathroom yesterday. As soon as he opened the door and saw the puddles on the floor he said “oh my gosh” and covered his nose with his shirt. He stepped up to the trough and said “this is disgusting. Is this what bathrooms were like in the old days?”

Just thought it was funny.

Thought this was going to be a cartoon posted. Not difficult to come up with that image.

Don't you guys know that those troughs are unique and part of the "character" of the Stadium. Some fans are so fond of them that they have gone so far as to give them "personal" names.

My favorite is the "Kayo"!!!

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
I have used “the troughs” at many stadiums and older arenas and the fixtures were very clean. This kind of problem speaks to the users as well as management. That said, like most things at Marshall Stadium, the restrooms are poorly designed and way too small.

Sort of like how we were getting a party deck this past offseason?
I don't think the school ever set a firm date on that. I was always under the impression that would take 3-4 years as money became available. I think any idea it would be next year was floated by those with wishful thinking or the dreaded " insider" connections who "know" someone. Lol!

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I have actually heard the same about the bathrooms. My original comment wasn’t angry or even whiny. I just thought his reaction was funny given the discussion we often have on the subject. And he has been going in that bathroom since he could walk, so apparently he has the memory of a goldfish.

Maybe we should confer with Disney. They may be woke, but the restrooms at their parks are kept spotless.

I have used “the troughs” at many stadiums and older arenas and the fixtures were very clean. This kind of problem speaks to the users as well as management. That said, like most things at Marshall Stadium, the restrooms are poorly designed and way too small.
Hopefully they move the troughs into the middle of the room instead of on the wall.

Reactions: Marshall2004
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT