ADVERTISEMENT

Bathroom Remodels

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Since Middle Class Murox failed at his attempt to be an "expert" when it comes to flooring, and since he wants to discuss his property remodels, I am curious if he ever got around to remodeling his gaudy, ugly master bathroom tile. Really, who came up with that design? It's almost as bad as the kitchen backsplash that you put to the ceilings:

Since Middle Class Murox failed at his attempt to be an "expert" when it comes to flooring, and since he wants to discuss his property remodels, I am curious if he ever got around to remodeling his gaudy, ugly master bathroom tile. Really, who came up with that design? It's almost as bad as the kitchen backsplash that you put to the ceilings:

Uh, that’s not my bathroom, tubby.

Reactions: 19MU88
Uh, that’s not my bathroom, tubby.
Oh, so you redid it? Good idea, because that was awful.

And the tubby thing was yet another monumental failure the last time that you did it. How do you never learn?

Oh, so you redid it? Good idea, because that was awful.

And the tubby thing was yet another monumental failure the last time that you did it. How do you never learn?
Of the 200 or so bathrooms I own, that bathroom has never been one of them.

Try harder, try hard.

I thinks it’s cool that you are a bodyguard, personal assistant, or drug dealer for B celebrities and business guys, rifle. Don’t let Rox make you unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: murox and 19MU88
You realize that you gave me a tour of your $300k house, right?
And that bathroom was not on the tour. Are you ok? This is why I blocked you. Step back and look at how you’re humiliating yourself. Don’t let this be another meltdown like when you called Walden’s employer.

And that bathroom was not on the tour. Are you ok? This is why I blocked you. Step back and look at how you’re humiliating yourself. Don’t let this be another meltdown like when you called Walden’s employer.
No, you blocked me because I used pictures from your Facebook to mock you with your clothes after you made numerous failed attempts to mock me for multiple things. That, coupled with me laughing at your claim that nobody ever believes you’re from WV because of how you dress, act, and have no accent (all are laughable) is when you blocked me.

Humiliating oneself and a “meltdown” is when a person comes to me telling me that you asked him/her about my place in Florida and other questions numerous (more than twice) times. As that person said, “yeah, it’s beyond weird at this point.” No worries - it didn’t bother me. You’ve been trying to be my shadow for 20 years.

I'm starting to get the vibe that some are taking this message board shit a bit too serious.

did you 2 hug before you fell out?

did you 2 hug before you fell out?
He tried giving me a mouth-hug, but I refused all of his "let's have a sleepover at my house" overtures. He's felt jaded ever since and tried copying me since.

this-got-officially-weird-joe-dirt.gif

Middle Class Murox, since you claim to not recognize the bathroom, how about the girl in it? Does she look familiar?

Middle Class Murox, since you claim to not recognize the bathroom, how about the girl in it? Does she look familiar?
Yes, that's familiar. Been more than a decade, but I recognize it. Glad you held onto it like the weirdo you are.

Yes, that's familiar. Been more than a decade, but I recognize it. Glad you held onto it like the weirdo you are.
Oh, that was one of them from a decade ago? What about the one from 2015? That was only seven years ago by my math, but I know your Covid/all mortality calculator tends to disagree with basic math.

Oh, that was one of them from a decade ago? What about the one from 2015? That was only seven years ago by my math, but I know your Covid/all mortality calculator tends to disagree with basic math.
Your math seems to be about as good as your grammar and ability to remember bathroom tile.

The tile shown in the picture is a “kit” type tile. The design is already cut into tile pieces that are then packaged into shrink wrap. You buy the rectangular pieces separately just like you do the braided cap. I have seen this in the tile section of Lowe’s.

Last edited:
The tile shown in the picture is a “kit” type tile. The design is already cut into tile pieces that are then packaged into shrink wrap. You buy the square pieces separately just like you do the braided cap. I have seen this in the tile section of Lowe’s.
The kind with a slit in the middle of the box.

The tile shown in the picture is a “kit” type tile. The design is already cut into tile pieces that are then packaged into shrink wrap. You buy the rectangular pieces separately just like you do the braided cap. I have seen this in the tile section of Lowe’s.
Strangely, it was the same tile seen on every episode of the television show Cheaters. Strange how that works.

Strangely, it was the same tile seen on every episode of the television show Cheaters. Strange how that works.
How fast do the panties drop when the ladies step on your plastic floors, birthing hips? Do you explain to them they're luxury plastic? Or do you just tell them it's your mom's place -- yours is getting remodeled.

• Haha
How fast do the panties drop when the ladies step on your plastic floors, birthing hips? Do you explain to them they're luxury plastic? Or do you just tell them it's your mom's place -- yours is getting remodeled.
I could have dirt floors, and the panties would drop much faster than they do with you even if you had marble floors. It has a lot to do with those ears, your lack of lips, the 19 year old Euro-soccer star hair cut, and those clothes.

But the saving grace is that you're in West Virginia, so it's not like you're getting anything more than 7s there nor are you having to compete against anyone worthwhile.

Tell me, how fast do the panties drop when you force a girl to recline the seat while you drive to your house so nobody can see her in your car, she gets to your house and sees it's only a $300k house, and then she sees kitchen backsplash tiles to the ceiling and that gaudy bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: murox
I could have dirt floors, and the panties would drop much faster than they do with you even if you had marble floors. It has a lot to do with those ears, your lack of lips, the 19 year old Euro-soccer star hair cut, and those clothes.

But the saving grace is that you're in West Virginia, so it's not like you're getting anything more than 7s there nor are you having to compete against anyone worthwhile.

Tell me, how fast do the panties drop when you force a girl to recline the seat while you drive to your house so nobody can see her in your car, she gets to your house and sees it's only a $300k house, and then she sees kitchen backsplash tiles to the ceiling and that gaudy bathroom?
Birthinghips, I’m sure in your head in the land of make-believe you’re a handsome man. But we have all seen the pics. You’re an an average, overweight, middle age dude with severe mental illness.

Reactions: Marshall Jeff
Birthinghips, I’m sure in your head in the land of make-believe you’re a handsome man. But we have all seen the pics. You’re an an average, overweight, middle age dude with severe mental illness.
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Reactions: Marc22
I remember when rifle remodeled his bathroom in his Utah condo a few years back. Can't recall the old lady's name that lived a few doors down, but can recall her having to come over to change out the shower head for him.
Her name was Maria Luisa. Had some cool stories about crossing the river. Married some guy up north, but she wanted to leave him because he always said the n-word and and used to copy the act of others on message boards.

Who routinely bags 9+, celebs, and highly successful models. Amazing how that works, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: murox
Who routinely bags 9+, celebs, and highly successful models. Amazing how that works, huh?
You should consider stopping up this way over the holidays, when the WMU coeds are out at the pubs. You can hang with me, and even at your age, I'm guessing you'll still be able to nail a couple, albeit in the 6-7 range. Plus, WMU has that new coach, so I may be able to pull a few strings.

Knowing my luck I would pick up not one but two hot 9 plus celebrities and they would be in for a herdman space mountain ride. They they would see my splashboard in the kitchen and say OMG, loser splashboard, we are out of here.

I better get down to Home Depot and check that tile out and get on the waiting list.

Knowing my luck I would pick up not one but two hot 9 plus celebrities and they would be in for a herdman space mountain ride. They they would see my splashboard in the kitchen and say OMG, loser splashboard, we are out of here.

I better get down to Home Depot and check that tile out and get on the waiting list.
The better thing to do is what I just did. Get one of those Dyson V15 Detect stick vacuum cleaners. Just sit it there by the front door. Once chicks see that thing, you got them. My old lady has vacuumed the house every day for the last nine days now.

That is nearly 90% of us.
Yeah but most aren’t desperately seeking validation and confirmation that they are rich and famous from Internet strangers.

Mocking him and watching him write essays to prove himself while I sit in my truck watching this excavator has made the time fly by.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT