ADVERTISEMENT

Bathroom Remodels

Here’s a pic of the “hideous kitchen tile” birthinghips referenced in his original message. Like the “$300k house” jab, it’s fun to watch him repeat it over and over and then post an actual pic of it.

Here you go, posting pics is difficult.
92-E33-F79-3704-46-EC-9-B40-92-DA0-EA2-C444.jpg

Style is a funny thing. Ask 100 people their opinion on the aesthetics of that room and you would get a range of answers. I like it. And I believe I could fit my entire house in your kitchen. 😁

Last edited:
I remember when rifle remodeled his bathroom in his Utah condo a few years back. Can't recall the old lady's name that lived a few doors down, but can recall her having to come over to change out the shower head for him.
The bathrooms weren't remodeled until after the earthquake. I have two units in that building. The shower head in one was replaced before the remodeling. I know that it is hard to keep up with all of my properties, but take notes if need be.

You should consider stopping up this way over the holidays, when the WMU coeds are out at the pubs. You can hang with me, and even at your age, I'm guessing you'll still be able to nail a couple, albeit in the 6-7 range. Plus, WMU has that new coach, so I may be able to pull a few strings.
Stop. I am a millionaire living in OC. I have 9s walking around everywhere wanting dick. And Michigan sucks. Matt Rhule brought me up to Nebraska last Sunday/Monday, and it was miserably cold. You can keep that shitty weather.

Mocking him and watching him write essays to prove himself while I sit in my truck watching this excavator has made the time fly by.
The excavator driver is in the market for some insurance? Who was it that used to incessantly mock you by saying "hey, mister - want some insurance"?

Style is a funny thing. Ask 100 people their opinion on the aesthetics of that room and you would get a range of answers. I like it. And I believe I could fit my entire house in your kitchen. 😁
That's not his kitchen. And stop being nice. You know it is hideous.

It's like he took five different things that had liquidation sales and threw them all together. "Let's use the modern cabinets here, with the traditional dark wood here, with the two-toned light brown counters that clash with everything right here. Then, we can put some horrendous backsplash tile all of the way up to the ceiling because we want it to look like the showers at the YMCA. Oh, and put two stoves over there in case the tenant is a big cook . . . but we ran out of money, so let's use a cheap electric stovetop instead of a gas rangetop even though any half-assed cook who would have a need for two stoves would insist on the gas rangetop over the cheap electric stovetop.

It's like you're so bitter about your $300k house being so bland that you tried making up for it by creating the most hideous, gaudy kitchen imaginable.

The only thing that fits in that kitchen is the floor, because it looks like what you see in a hospital. And if you look at that picture long enough, you'll become so sick that you'll want to be in a hospital.

Style is a funny thing. Ask 100 people their opinion on the aesthetics of that room and you would get a range of answers.

Middle Class Murox, that's the nice way of saying "it's fvcking hideous, but I'm sure you can find one person out of 100 that may think it's, umm, 'different.'"

Stop. I am a millionaire living in OC. I have 9s walking around everywhere wanting dick. And Michigan sucks. Matt Rhule brought me up to Nebraska last Sunday/Monday, and it was miserably cold. You can keep that shitty weather.
You hang out with Matt rhule. That immediately makes you a loser

That's not his kitchen. And stop being nice. You know it is hideous.

It's like he took five different things that had liquidation sales and threw them all together. "Let's use the modern cabinets here, with the traditional dark wood here, with the two-toned light brown counters that clash with everything right here. Then, we can put some horrendous backsplash tile all of the way up to the ceiling because we want it to look like the showers at the YMCA. Oh, and put two stoves over there in case the tenant is a big cook . . . but we ran out of money, so let's use a cheap electric stovetop instead of a gas rangetop even though any half-assed cook who would have a need for two stoves would insist on the gas rangetop over the cheap electric stovetop.

It's like you're so bitter about your $300k house being so bland that you tried making up for it by creating the most hideous, gaudy kitchen imaginable.

The only thing that fits in that kitchen is the floor, because it looks like what you see in a hospital. And if you look at that picture long enough, you'll become so sick that you'll want to be in a hospital.
That’s a double oven, not “2 stoves.” Most high end kitchens feature a double oven. I hope one day you’re able to security guard long enough to rent a place with a double oven.

Just out of frame is the pool table that is included in the unit. Maybe one of your billionaire partners like the one with the “GTIII” has a pool table at his house.

That’s a double oven, not “2 stoves.” Most high end kitchens feature a double oven. I hope one day you’re able to security guard long enough to rent a place with a double oven.
A “high-end” kitchen with an electric stovetop. Brilliant.
Just out of frame is the pool table that is included in the unit. Maybe one of your billionaire partners like the one with the “GTIII” has a pool table at his house.
That partner lives in Pasadena. He just got back from a month long trip to Bali. He was complaining yesterday that his two recent college grad daughters still live at home, but I explained when they have a McMansion, in that area complete with a beautiful pool and pool house, it will be tough to leave.

And it comes with a pool table? Wow. High-end to the extreme! Does the dart board stay, also?

A partner, whom I think is just as ethically bankrupt as you, has two gyms in his primary residence. One is an indoor basketball court. The other is a fully glass enclosed workout gym. I posted pictures of his house a few years ago on here. Let me know if you’d like to see the operating agreement, K1s, etc.

A “high-end” kitchen with an electric stovetop. Brilliant.

That partner lives in Pasadena. He just got back from a month long trip to Bali. He was complaining yesterday that his two recent college grad daughters still live at home, but I explained when they have a McMansion, in that area complete with a beautiful pool and pool house, it will be tough to leave.

And it comes with a pool table? Wow. High-end to the extreme! Does the dart board stay, also?

A partner, whom I think is just as ethically bankrupt as you, has two gyms in his primary residence. One is an indoor basketball court. The other is a fully glass enclosed workout gym. I posted pictures of his house a few years ago on here. Let me know if you’d like to see the operating agreement, K1s, etc.
Glass stove tops are very common in high end kitchens. Not every property has gas service. You truly are special.

I have read that serious cooks prefer gas because it gives them more control over the heat. I have had both and I like the gas cooktops. Not because I cook - I don’t - I just like the look of my teapot ( which I don’t use) perched up on those cast iron burner prongs. Guess that makes me a cooktop snob.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I have read that serious cooks prefer gas because it gives them more control over the heat. I have had both and I like the gas cooktops. Not because I cook - I don’t - I just like the look of my teapot ( which I don’t use) perched up on those cast iron burner prongs. Guess that makes me a cooktop snob.
My Mexican wife was just grateful to have any means to cook by. You know those people are used to having to cook outside with a huge pot over an open fire. Rice and the bad pieces of the leftover fish.

It’s very common knowledge. I guess our “floor expert” missed kitchen remodeling 101.

Double stoves for those serious cooks in “high-end” monstrosities, but an electric cooktop. Embarrassing.

Last edited:
My Mexican wife was just grateful to have any means to cook by. You know those people are used to having to cook outside with a huge pot over an open fire. Rice and the bad pieces of the leftover fish.
Wish you would start posting pictures. We could see the fire pit where your wife whips up all those Mexican delicacies.

Embarrassing.
Seems to me you two guys are a little hard on one another. From what I have seen from your photo posts, you both have beautiful properties. The styles are nothing that interests me personally, but looks like pleasing, comfortable environments.

Seems to me you two guys are a little hard on one another. From what I have seen from your photo posts, you both have beautiful properties. The styles are nothing that interests me personally, but looks like pleasing, comfortable environments.

What you don't see is that Middle Class Murox started this all many years ago. How many houses of other people did I mock? Cars? Incomes? I don't, unless they try taking jabs at me first, just like Middle Class Murox did numerous times before I started firing back.

I didn't want to insult him, because it was obvious how much he wanted to be like me.

I'm sure his $300k house is nice, outside of his gaudy and out-of-date master bathroom, his monstrosity of a kitchen, his cheap plastic blinds, and his barren looking house from the outside, and the hodgepodge of landscaping that has no consistency.

the hodgepodge of landscaping that has no consistency.
Ummm . . . I do a LOT of landscaping and I’m not sure exactly what you mean by “consistency”. Are you saying the reappearance of certain species throughout the property, or are you talking about transition from one area to another? I like to have completely different areas in my yard connected with walks of various materials.

Ummm . . . I do a LOT of landscaping and I’m not sure exactly what you mean by “consistency”. Are you saying the reappearance of certain species throughout the property, or are you talking about transition from one area to another? I like to have completely different areas in my yard connected with walks of various materials.
he has no idea what he's saying. he learned the word from the Mexicans that landscaped his multiple properties.

Reactions: greengeezer
geezer, you need to understand this about birthing hips: he has no idea what he’s talking about. It’s like when he was bragging about his *partner* owning a “GTIII,” not knowing I had one in my garage. He didn’t know the correct nomenclature, but that didn’t stop him. He just moved on to the next dumb argument after he was ridiculed for it.

He’s currently attempting to ridicule my window blinds based on an exterior picture from the street. That is what he has been reduced to.

Notice what he has not produced: pictures of any of his properties, cars or women. It’s because he’s a fraud.

Michigan, put tag on that horse with my name on it. When you and your wife croak, I want first dibs. 😁

I think I stuck this in the wrong thread. I stay confused most days until late afternoon.

Last edited:
There certainly is an unusual mix of posters here. It is like going to Hell and meeting all the people who couldn’t get into Heaven because they lied too much.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
geezer, you need to understand this about birthing hips: he has no idea what he’s talking about. It’s like when he was bragging about his *partner* owning a “GTIII,” not knowing I had one in my garage. He didn’t know the correct nomenclature, but that didn’t stop him. He just moved on to the next dumb argument after he was ridiculed for it.
I knew what you drove. You've boasted about it multiple times. I wasn't bragging about him owning it, you take it that way, because you are so insecure about your lot in life.

He’s currently attempting to ridicule my window blinds based on an exterior picture from the street. That is what he has been reduced to.
What does the view have to do with it? They're hideous and cheap looking. It's why you can't find "high-end" properties that have those mini blinds.

Consistency referring to the types of foliage and colors. It would be like putting in deciduous, then some pines, then throw in a maple tree, then throw in some cacti and topping it off with succulents. It's a hodgepodge of landscaping with no consistency.

Notice what he has not produced: pictures of any of his properties, cars or women. It’s because he’s a fraud.
Women: Is there a single person who denies any of my claims about women other than the horny ones who just want to see pictures of hot girls? You and your lackeys have followed me for decades on social media. You have seen countless examples of my girlfriends, all of whom are extremely high quality. You have seen who I get in person during those many times you tried getting me to have a sleepover at your house. It's embarrassing. Then, you try throwing your wife in the mix as a comparison. Just stop.

Cars: None of my cars are spectacular. I have an X7, and X5, and an E class. You want pictures of those in my garage or something? Screenshots of the text messages from their service departments or emails almost weekly from their shuttle service at the airport where I leave my car for security, convenience, and service/washing?

Properties: I've mentioned this already multiple times. Your best friend mentioned characteristics of one property that he wouldn't have known without researching it (thus vetting it). Why don't you ask him on here about how he knew that info? Another person posted a residence on the market that is extremely close to another, which is too coincidental to be random. Why don't you ask him on here how he just happened to pick that property to post? When I wasn't here, somebody had posted another property of mine (which you also claimed didn't exist). So your own lackeys have posted things showing they were able to find some of them, so why don't you ask them on here how they were able to find those properties if they don't exist, Middle Class Murox?

I knew what you drove. You've boasted about it multiple times. I wasn't bragging about him owning it, you take it that way, because you are so insecure about your lot in life.

What does the view have to do with it? They're hideous and cheap looking. It's why you can't find "high-end" properties that have those mini blinds.

Consistency referring to the types of foliage and colors. It would be like putting in deciduous, then some pines, then throw in a maple tree, then throw in some cacti and topping it off with succulents. It's a hodgepodge of landscaping with no consistency.

Women: Is there a single person who denies any of my claims about women other than the horny ones who just want to see pictures of hot girls? You and your lackeys have followed me for decades on social media. You have seen countless examples of my girlfriends, all of whom are extremely high quality. You have seen who I get in person during those many times you tried getting me to have a sleepover at your house. It's embarrassing. Then, you try throwing your wife in the mix as a comparison. Just stop.

Cars: None of my cars are spectacular. I have an X7, and X5, and an E class. You want pictures of those in my garage or something? Screenshots of the text messages from their service departments or emails almost weekly from their shuttle service at the airport where I leave my car for security, convenience, and service/washing?

Properties: I've mentioned this already multiple times. Your best friend mentioned characteristics of one property that he wouldn't have known without researching it (thus vetting it). Why don't you ask him on here about how he knew that info? Another person posted a residence on the market that is extremely close to another, which is too coincidental to be random. Why don't you ask him on here how he just happened to pick that property to post? When I wasn't here, somebody had posted another property of mine (which you also claimed didn't exist). So your own lackeys have posted things showing they were able to find some of them, so why don't you ask them on here how they were able to find those properties if they don't exist, Middle Class Murox?
You understand bc thinks you’re a fraud too, right? And you had no idea what cars I have until that picture. Then you tried to make fun of the “whale tail” thinking it was an aftermarket part. You still don’t know my others because I don’t talk about them.

What’s the white vehicle in the driveway?

Try hard.

In my experience and in the texts and articles that I have read, there are very few hard rules. Maybe the one where taller plants go to the back. I’ve seen some pretty wild combinations that seem to work. I know some of the planting guides give suggestions of plants that work well together and schedules of what blooms when.
Murox has what I would classify as a formal yard. A selection of typical shrubs that work well in a four season urban setting. Yews, junipers and maybe I’m seeing some golden cypress. Hard to tell from the photos.
I’m more of an English garden kind of guy. Little rougher, natural type of look. I try to grow a number of plants that fewer people choose. As far as arrangement, no shrub in my yard is safe until it reaches a growth size I can’t move.
Next time I get on one of my boring story telling binges, I’ll tell you a funny tale about my experience with buying a Pinkie Winkie hydrangea. ( I told the story in the reply to Carl H)

Last edited:
In my experience and in the texts and articles that I have read, there are very few hard rules. Maybe the one where taller plants go to the back. I’ve seen some pretty wild combinations that seem to work. I know some of the planting guides give suggestions of plants that work well together and schedules of what blooms when.
Murox has what I would classify as a formal yard. A selection of typical shrubs that work well in a four season urban setting. Yews, junipers and maybe I’m seeing some golden cypress. Hard to tell from the photos.
I’m more of an English garden kind of guy. Little rougher, natural type of look. I try to grow a number of plants that fewer people choose. As far as arrangement, no shrub in my yard is safe until it reaches a growth size I can’t move.
Next time I get on one of my boring story telling binges, I’ll tell you a funny tale about my experience with buying a Pinkie Winkie hydrangea.

My wife does the gardening, etc, so I know nothing about plants/trees/shrubs....

While in Cape Cod we saw a ton of houses with these beautiful blue hyndrangeas. Is that a plant species or is it a product of teh soil? We have a bunch of a hydrangeas that mostly bloom white or pink, but I'd never seen blue before.

Are you banging the partners Daughters?

While in Cape Cod we saw a ton of houses with these beautiful blue hyndrangeas. Is that a plant species or is it a product of teh soil? We have a bunch of a hydrangeas that mostly bloom white or pink
You can change the color of a hydrangea by adding various materials to the soil. I believe my dad used to add a copper powder to turn his blue. Can’t remember.
The funny hydrangea story I was going to tell involved one I bought from a nursery years back. I had poured a new walk and built a new round flower border with some old stones I had. I wanted a shrub/tree that was unusual to plant in the middle of the bed.
I went to the nursery to browse when I saw several of the Pinkie Winkie hydrangeas in the back lot. They were a different looking plant and I bought one even though it was one of the most expensive shrubs I have ever purchased.
In the spring, the shrub didn’t seem to be budding like my other shrubs so I was concerned. It skipped my memory at the time that it was a hydrangea so when I typed the name in on the internet to gain more knowledge of the plant, all I could remember was Pinkie Winkie.
I typed this in and a picture of a guy in an orange speedo lying on a bear skin rug popped up. Not the “Pinkie Winkie” I was expecting. 😂

If you want to see the Pinkie Winkie today ( the plant not the strange guy), it is the last picture in the lower right in the yard montage I posted a few days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Ok, CH. I looked it up. The color of a hydrangea is determined by soil ph. You can add aluminum sulphate or sulphur power to the soil to change the color. Even household vinegar will turn them blue.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
You understand bc thinks you’re a fraud too, right?
Oh? Then why don't you ask him how he knew specifics about one of my properties. Clearly, somebody has vetted the claim and knows more specifics than I have provided, which means it must be verified somewhere.

He avoids that like you have to avoid Hooters restaurants. And you had no idea what cars I have until that picture.

And you had no idea what cars I have until that picture.

Middle Class Murox the Moron, you've posted about your GTIII before. You boasted about having traded one in to get another one that was either manual or automatic since you didn't like the one you had. Why do you continue to lie about things that can so easily be proven?

Oh? Then why don't you ask him how he knew specifics about one of my properties. Clearly, somebody has vetted the claim and knows more specifics than I have provided, which means it must be verified somewhere.

He avoids that like you have to avoid Hooters restaurants. And you had no idea what cars I have until that picture.

Middle Class Murox the Moron, you've posted about your GTIII before. You boasted about having traded one in to get another one that was either manual or automatic since you didn't like the one you had. Why do you continue to lie about things that can so easily be proven?
GT3, retard. And mentioning to Raoul when asked about what Porsche I had isn’t boasting. Until yesterday you thought I had a white one. And you still have no idea what my other cars are.

And you still have no idea what my other cars are.

Murox the Moron, what is your point?

You make a claim (that I didn't know you had a GTIII until yesterday). I show that is incorrect and reference your previous posts on here about it).

Instead of admitting that you were wrong, you then come back with a totally unrelated thing as if that somehow justifies you being wrong.

Therapy. Try it.

I like how rifle keeps using "GTIII" in some kind of sad attempt at validating his prior screw-up.

Reactions: murox
I like how rifle keeps using "GTIII" in some kind of sad attempt at validating his prior screw-up.
It's just like when Middle Class Murox tried correcting me on G-Wagon, said there was nobody else that used that, yet I posted numerous legitimate publications, including a Mercedes publication, that used exactly what I did.

It's just like when Middle Class Murox tried correcting me on G-Wagon, said there was nobody else that used that, yet I posted numerous legitimate publications, including a Mercedes publication, that used exactly what I did.

The Mercedes-Benz G-Class, sometimes colloquially called the G-Wagen[3] (as an abbreviation of Geländewagen

I corrected you because you were wrong. Your pitiful attempt to save face has made it much worse than if you would have taken the loss and changed the subject.

The Mercedes-Benz G-Class, sometimes colloquially called the G-Wagen[3] (as an abbreviation of Geländewagen

I corrected you because you were wrong. Your pitiful attempt to save face has made it much worse than if you would have taken the loss and changed the subject.

You thoroughly lost this the last time. You'll get crushed again.

A MERCEDES BENZ DEALERSHIP:

The Mercedes-Benz G-Class, also known as the Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, blends . . .

ANOTHER MERCEDES DEALERSHIP!

YET ANOTHER MERCEDES DEALERSHIP!

Whether you call it the G-Wagen or the G-Wagon . . .

Mansory's New Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon

The Mercedes-Benz G-class is also referred as Gelandwagen, G-Wagen, G-Wagon

Initially, the G-Wagon was built . . .

You thoroughly lost this the last time. You'll get crushed again.

A MERCEDES BENZ DEALERSHIP:

The Mercedes-Benz G-Class, also known as the Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, blends . . .

ANOTHER MERCEDES DEALERSHIP!

YET ANOTHER MERCEDES DEALERSHIP!

Whether you call it the G-Wagen or the G-Wagon . . .

Mansory's New Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon

The Mercedes-Benz G-class is also referred as Gelandwagen, G-Wagen, G-Wagon

Initially, the G-Wagon was built . . .
I’m happy that you were able to find grammatical errors by the 23 year old kid who runs the website for a couple Mercedes dealers, but the word Gelandewagen is not abbreviated “G Wagon.” You are a simpleton desperately trying to save face.

GTIII. G Wagon.

I’m happy that you were able to find grammatical errors by the 23 year old kid who runs the website for a couple Mercedes dealers, but the word Gelandewagen is not abbreviated “G Wagon.” You are a simpleton desperately trying to save face.

GTIII. G Wagon.

Just a 23 year old? There's about 10 Mercedes dealerships found using "G-wagon" seen in a quick search as well as many numerous publications. When you failed with this attempt years ago, there were a bunch of other publications. Hell, many of them even note that "G-wagon" is used and acceptable. It's safe to say that when the websites of the manufacturer use it, it's corrrect, Murox the Moron.

Just a 23 year old? There's about 10 Mercedes dealerships found using "G-wagon" seen in a quick search as well as many numerous publications. When you failed with this attempt years ago, there were a bunch of other publications. Hell, many of them even note that "G-wagon" is used and acceptable. It's safe to say that when the websites of the manufacturer use it, it's corrrect, Murox the Moron.
Dealerships are not the manufacturer, they are independent businesses who often sell vehicles from multiple manufacturers. You continue to prove you have very little knowledge about anything.

Your schtick may work on Grindr, but not here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT