ADVERTISEMENT

Temperature when Sleeping

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
How cold is too cold while sleeping? Nights have been getting down to 38 degrees, yet when I am in California, I still sleep with the two biggest windows in my bedroom fully open. I have blinders over the bottom half closed, but the top half are open. And they aren't the cheap plastic type of blinders that Middle Class Murox has on his $340k house, so my blinders keep a lot of the cold air out, but the 38 degree temperature still has the room very cold. Since I have family visiting, I keep the rest of the house between 71 - 72 degrees, but what temperature is too cold to sleep in?

I remember my dad saying that as a small boy, it was uncomfortable when he woke up in the morning with frost covering his blankets. Just sayin.

How cold is too cold while sleeping? Nights have been getting down to 38 degrees, yet when I am in California, I still sleep with the two biggest windows in my bedroom fully open. I have blinders over the bottom half closed, but the top half are open. And they aren't the cheap plastic type of blinders that Middle Class Murox has on his $340k house, so my blinders keep a lot of the cold air out, but the 38 degree temperature still has the room very cold. Since I have family visiting, I keep the rest of the house between 71 - 72 degrees, but what temperature is too cold to sleep in?
20909eaf586ebbc6c4e3d80d181bd859.gif

I can sleep comfortably if the house is in the low to mid 60’s. That’s a little cold for my wife, but she’s usually asleep before her head hits the pillow.

Speaking of, she went to bed the other night just as I started to watch The Equalizer. Hadn’t seen it yet so I committed to staying up and watching it. A lot of times she will lay there and look at her phone for 5-10 minutes before going to sleep. So, when I came to bed a little after midnight she was laying there, asleep, mouth-open snoring, with her glasses still on and you could tell her cell phone had slipped out of her hand as she fell asleep scrolling Facebook.

I love my wife.

If I wake up with a morning wood, I know the temperature is just right..

So to answer your question, anywhere from -32F to 140F.

Not bad for being in my 50s.

Ideally mid 60s.F

• Haha
Reactions: johns1124
you could tell her cell phone had slipped out of her hand as she fell asleep scrolling Facebook.
That's a dangerous move. I believe that is what happened when Middle Class Murox got caught cheating with that 19 year old Hooters slvt he started to fall in love with.

That's a dangerous move. I believe that is what happened when Middle Class Murox got caught cheating with that 19 year old Hooters slvt he started to fall in love with.

My wife is a hermit. A man would have to come to my house and openly court her in front of me for there to even be a possibility of her ever having an affair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT