ADVERTISEMENT

Bee’s Invite

jbherd

Green Buffalo
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2014
What a proud moment. I landed in Anchorage this afternoon from Prudhoe Bay When the flight attendants said it was ok to turn on your phones, I discovered that Ryan had gotten an invite to the NFLPA BOWL! WOW what an honor to represent the Herd in an all star game. Trust me folks when I say he will Bee playing hard Jan 19th at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena. He will also be playing the position he loves, DE. Ryan came out of high school as a monster 6’7” 234# breaking many very long term records in football and basketball. He soon found out that he wasn’t that big lol. Redshirting him that first year was a blessing. I look back at the pics now and tell him how skinny he was. Today he’s 278# and can handle his own and a couple O lineman. Well here we are, year five, graduates Saturday and ends an incredible career at Marshall. The time at Marshall has been a blessing to our entire family. The friends we have made tailgating are forever. Thanks everyone for taking a young “farm boy “ from a little town and helping him in his lifelong dreams.
FIRST CLASS!!!
WE ARE FOREVER MARSHALL!!!
Thanks
Ryan’s Dad

What a proud moment. I landed in Anchorage this afternoon from Prudhoe Bay When the flight attendants said it was ok to turn on your phones, I discovered that Ryan had gotten an invite to the NFLPA BOWL! WOW what an honor to represent the Herd in an all star game. Trust me folks when I say he will Bee playing hard Jan 19th at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena. He will also be playing the position he loves, DE. Ryan came out of high school as a monster 6’7” 234# breaking many very long term records in football and basketball. He soon found out that he wasn’t that big lol. Redshirting him that first year was a blessing. I look back at the pics now and tell him how skinny he was. Today he’s 278# and can handle his own and a couple O lineman. Well here we are, year five, graduates Saturday and ends an incredible career at Marshall. The time at Marshall has been a blessing to our entire family. The friends we have made tailgating are forever. Thanks everyone for taking a young “farm boy “ from a little town and helping him in his lifelong dreams.
FIRST CLASS!!!
Thanks
Ryan’s Dad

As a fellow parent of a "Son of Marshall" I know how proud you are. Congrats to him and your entire family. Good luck and good health to him !!!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing....He's been a good guy to have around and all are proud of his accomplishments here. Sounds like Marshall has prepared him for the rest of his life, which is what is supposed to happen. Much luck to him in the bowl game and the NFLPA game. Best of luck and continued success to him! Go Herd!

FIRST CLASS!!!
Thanks
Ryan’s Dad

Prudhoe Bay, I can imagine how cold it is up there this time of year! I have had the great fortune of going Alaska twice, but it was in the much warmer areas off the Gulf of Alaska. Mr. Bee are you in the oil business?

Yes I work In Prudhoe Bay which is the beginning of the Alaskan pipeline. Right on the Arctic Ocean. There is no land north of Prudhoe. I left -24 ambient and about -37 windchill. Yes a bit brutal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT